• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

HGH 191aa vs. HGH Frag 176-191 Thoughts / Experience

ReadyOnDeck

Super Fuckin User
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Per the subject, I've read, heard, etc. all kinds of different results when comparing & contrasting. That being said, I had 2 questions -

1. From what I gathered HGH is more for mass build while HGH Frag is more for fat loss.

Having experience with HGH and seeing it's fat loss potential, has anyone had "better" results with Frag? I'm interested.

2. Is there a specific reason Frag cost per kit is more than HGH. Just trying to see why.

Gratzi

ROD

Frag isolates the fat burning portion of the chain, therefore you can bypass some of the other portions of Growth such as the Growth itself, water retention, edema, hand and joint aches, etc...Many of the sides.

It's still expensive to make and rarer then HGH, therefore the common bottle of frag goes for $50-100. If you run it at 500mgs ED you won't get far.

Anyways it's a great compound. Ive used it before and it has excellent results, but yeah, just like HGH its a very pricy investment.

Frag works, but you have to run a lot of it to get results in my opinion, and that can get expensive. If you are just looking for the fat loss benefits from GH, with out all the other sides, that's what you need.

Every time i used HGH frag i have great results on 500mcg fasted and now my wife is using it and in 2 weeks is almost ripped . HGH is the complete package and always the best product you can use but if your goal is just burn fat HGH frag is a great option for sure

Every time i used HGH frag i have great results on 500mcg fasted and now my wife is using it and in 2 weeks is almost ripped . HGH is the complete package and always the best product you can use but if your goal is just burn fat HGH frag is a great option for sure

Thanks for the response. If I can recall correctly, Frag is 500mcg per vial with 5 per box. Which when the math works out the complete package seems like it was the way to go! I just can comprehend how 100iu of 191 is cheaper than 50iu of 176-191.

Does the fat burning impact muscle retention with usage ?

I've also seen in come in 2mg or 5mg vials from RC companies.

When GH is in your system, it breaks down fat on your body to be used as energy. I'd assume frag would work in the same way, so it should be muscle sparing.

I've also seen in come in 2mg or 5mg vials from RC companies.

When GH is in your system, it breaks down fat on your body to be used as energy. I'd assume frag would work in the same way, so it should be muscle sparing.

Than I'm still not getting the be benefits over HGH 191aa. I'm tryna see the reason one would want to spend more money

HGH - fat loss, muscle growth, anti-aging, better healing and recovery + side effects.

Frag - more fat loss + no side effects.

I think personally, taking 500mcg of frag before working out burns more fat than 4-5iu of GH, but there is no way I can prove this.

In the past, I would say if you were looking for just fat loss, then frag would be the best option because it was much cheaper than GH. But now, I see sources with 100iu GH kits for as little as $150, so it's not really as cheap anymore.

I say just buy a couple of vials of frag, and see how it treats you.

Back