• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

LiL NASS - satan shoes

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This is when you know we are in End Times. The shoe even quotes LUKE in the Bible where it speaks about Satan thrown to Earth from Heaven. How much clearer can it get?

Since Nike didn't do anything about these "repurposed" shoes. Maybe we should make a TRUMP 2020 MAGA edition? We can even mention how the elections were stolen in the body of the shoe as well.

Nothing they can do about it since they are letting this absolute shit fly...

JustFreshKicks

@JustFreshKicks

·
Mar 26

MSCHF x Lil Nas X "Satan Shoes" -Sole contains 60cc ink and 1 drop of human blood -666 individually numbered pairs -Releasing 3.29 at 11am ET

Exbonl5WYAIusMl

ExboweeXMAcsJWJ

ExboxEjWEAQgcb5

Exbow5UXMAArm7S

Jesus, that was bad. Didn't hear the NIN part though. That was a hit? The bar must be set really low for hits.

I just lost mad respect for Nike. Bad enough Lil Nas X has his own shoe but to endorse Satan is appalling. Wow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Allegedly, Nike did not design or release these shoes and we do not endorse them," the company said.

- - - Updated - - -

I stand corrected. However, it’s still a shame. Strange times we live in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol half my shirts are black metal or occult related. I just like the symbolism. Most satanism is simply a counter to the authoritarian and oppressive Christian church. My favorite brand is black craft cult. You guys do realize that theistic devil worshipers and satanic cults are extremely rare and mostly a myth correct? It’s like the satanic panic from the 80s is still lingering. The church needs the devil more than they need Christ because without some villain there’s no use for a hero.

IML Gear Cream!
So I guess Halloween would be the only acceptable time to wear these with a clear conscience for some of you?😂

You should see the looks I get at work when I wear my knights Templar shirt. Even got “reported” for “suggesting violence”.

haha

just counter evil with God, put on that armor everyday, you’ll be alright. A pair of sneakers symbolizing the retardation of our society is the least of our worries... Hollywood glorifies sexual deviancy, pedophilia and is literally raping everyone day in and day out.

some talentless queer that’s afraid of his future judgement putting out a sneaker... no worries 😉 haha

Attachments

• B3001D0B-79CA-4FBA-B64E-3BC792EA7157.jpeg
    B3001D0B-79CA-4FBA-B64E-3BC792EA7157.jpeg
    391.5 KB · Views: 74
How is it even legal to put blood in a shoe?!

BREAKING NEWS
NIKE
FIRED UP OVER LIL NAS X'S SATAN SHOES
... Sues Co. Making Them

How is it even legal to put blood in a shoe?!

im sure the little kids making them cut themselves on accident regularly anyways. Little kid blood is what makes athletes super heroes lol

but seriously.... Nike sneakers are such garbage these days anyways. I remember when they used to be great quality when I was a kid but the last couple pairs I’ve had fall apart within months. Over prices junk. Those kids should be fired!

In regards to the Nike logo, these are "repurposed" but Nike could easily sue them regardless. Consider how much revenue this will lose NIKE. Which is why I made my point. If someone made a TRUMP shoe and used Nike, I guarantee you they would be suiing instantly.

Therefore they are complicit.

And the thing about the blood, what you want to study is theology, the occult, etc. I had some fortune to study in undergrad and it's very disturbing. IF you know anything about blood, satanic curses, etc, you will realize that the intent behind this is demonic in nature. That is "If" you believe in ghosts, Angels and demons. And if you don't. You have a big surprise coming your way eventually.

Nike teaming up with that douche mouth [FONT=&quot]Colin Kaepernick
was the end for me never will I buy anything Nike ever again.[/FONT]

I'm using a cnn link so no one on either side can dispute. If cnn is reporting it along with everyone else I'm guessing it's true. Typically as we know, they just lie about most things which is the reason for using them as a source. You can find the same info on fox and damn near everywhere.

Anyway, Nike is suing the maker of the shoes...the idiot, "lil fucktard dumbass" isn't included in the suit yet but I imagine he'll be added at a later date as they need to do some other legal work before including him based on my understanding of the way legal actions like this go.

If I'm wrong on that and someone knows please enlighten me as I'm really not sure about that part of the legal process.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/29/business/satan-shoes-nike-lil-nas-x/index.html

Oh yeah, Nike shoes suck and have since the late 80's and fuck Kapernick as well.

Just saying

Nike teaming up with that douche mouth Colin Kaepernick
was the end for me never will I buy anything Nike ever again.

Yup, this put Nike on the ban list for me also, I wear adidas and puma now, fuck nike...:coffee:

copy/paste....

[FONT=var(--font-serif)]Nike Inc. is yanking a U.S.A.-themed sneaker featuring an early American flag after NFL star-turned-activist Colin Kaepernick told the company it shouldn’t sell a shoe with a symbol that he and others consider offensive, according to people familiar with the matter.[/FONT]
[FONT=var(--font-serif)]The sneaker giant created the Air Max 1 USA in celebration of the July Fourth holiday, and it was slated to go on sale this week. The heel of the shoe featured a U.S. flag with 13 white stars in a circle, a design created during the American Revolution and commonly referred to as the Betsy Ross flag.

fuck nike...:coffee:[/FONT]

Last edited:
Why is everyone so mad about it? They don't look bad. Yeah, the design is not for everyone, but to hate the brand for it...? That sounds stupid. No offense.

Nike teaming up with that douche mouth [FONT=&quot]Colin Kaepernick
was the end for me never will I buy anything Nike ever again.[/FONT]

That put the nail in the coffin for me too!...dont buy nothing nike anymore

This is when you know we are in End Times. The shoe even quotes LUKE in the Bible where it speaks about Satan thrown to Earth from Heaven. How much clearer can it get?

Since Nike didn't do anything about these "repurposed" shoes. Maybe we should make a TRUMP 2020 MAGA edition? We can even mention how the elections were stolen in the body of the shoe as well.

Nothing they can do about it since they are letting this absolute shit fly...

JustFreshKicks

@JustFreshKicks

·
Mar 26

MSCHF x Lil Nas X "Satan Shoes" -Sole contains 60cc ink and 1 drop of human blood -666 individually numbered pairs -Releasing 3.29 at 11am ET

Exbonl5WYAIusMl

ExboweeXMAcsJWJ

ExboxEjWEAQgcb5

Exbow5UXMAArm7S

Not even pretending to hide it anymore. This is evidence, among many, that the big push is here. The unveiling will be happening soon, their timeline has been rushed. It's not going to work as the cult purposes their plans down to the fractional......when something goes wrong, off, they struggle to compensate and rebalance. They are not smart, just devious and clever and evil and their game has been working, for the most part, for thousands of years. Raping, pillaging, ruining lives, viciously instigating and profiting off of conflict and human misery (which they love) since the days of Sumeria and before. It's a death cult and Lil Nass or whatever the fuck is a demon puppet, a puppet who willingly and gladly "sold his soul", meaning, allowed himself to become possessed by a satanic entity.
Again, they will fail, but they will fail to the very end and make it as painful and messy as possible.

Yes, I know the above may sound absolutely fucking insane and I don't blame you....it did to me for many years. But take the above and overlay the framework onto society now and ponder.

Hello thee. Tbh, I don't understand your hate, guys. I mean, why blame Nike? I mean, there's no reason for it. IMO, this pair of shoes was initially created to cause hype around it. So we just shouldn't pay attention to it. I mean, why is everybody so crazy about those blood shoes but not crazy about. They deserve more attention because the classics are always worth it. Anyway, guys, let's not waste our time. They don't deserve it. Best wishes to you all. Take care.

Edited…links removed

Last edited by a moderator:
The thing that always tips you off to a spam trol is they always have to insert a link…..muahaha
Damn you erased the link. I was really looking forward to clicking a random link and see where it leads😂😂😂😂.But, Good call I’m sure someone would if clicked it lol.

nike an american company that has uses slave labor to make their products, yet supports CK and BLM

1667264294970.png

Back