• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

WEEK 3 Q&A THREAD(place ur training questions here)

samgraves82

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've started a training q&a thread and answer them every Sunday via a you tube video every sunday,assuming i don't work. In that case, I'll get them answered here in the thread through the day.

UNCLE Z REP

WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

Good topic for Q&A! Hardgainers. How to put on mass? How many calories, macro ratio? Reps and sets for Large compound lifts, smaller isolation lifts?

Max

UNCLE Z REP

My follow up question (beyond the hard gainer one that we need to move over here):

I noticed your bicep femoris(hamstring) is getting the good roundness. I want more than just size in that area, I want shape, those round (bicep looking) Hamstrings!

Question#3

A. Do you think that employing partial/half reps, negatives, or a 21’s style on quads or hamstrings; (example: leg extensions and leg curl machines) could help my growth or should I just skip that stuff and stick with a full stretch repetition?

B. For overall size and shape, should I stick with a 6-9 reps or go for 12-15 reps?

I am currently doing 5-8 reps and have been for the past few months. A bit of History: I was on low TRT (75mg a week of undecanoate) and GH for 9 mo w/o cycling beyond one compound for 4 weeks , twice(testing). So basically I just began a nice cycle for overall aesthetics. So I am not sure if I should raise my rep numbers. I usually do 3 working sets (FYI).

Appreciate your taking this question

Max

UNCLE Z REP

I've always have been a hard gainer, metabolism is so high I hardly hold fat at all even at 40 years old. Right now I'm doing a Push, Pull, Leg days. I go havey as I can but try to get at least 12-15 reps and that's about 80% failure point. I'm consistently getting stronger every week but I would think at some point I'm going to plateau.
So I guess my question would be to build mass what would be the best approach. What I'm doing or change it up a bit. I also do some negatives and pause and hold at the end of sets.

Last edited:
I've always have been a hard gainer, metabolism is so high I hardly hold fat at all even at 40 years old. Right now I'm doing a Push, Pull, Leg days. I go havey as I can but try to get at least 12-15 reps and that's about 80% failure point. I'm consistently getting stronger every week but I would think at some point I'm going to plateau.
So I guess my question would be to build mass what would be the best approach. What I'm doing or change it up a bit. I also do some negatives and pause and hold at the end of sets.
Good one!!! I have a question on my opinion about ppl so this will pair nicely

UNCLE Z REP

3 or 6 days a week?

UNCLE Z REP

3 or 6 days a week?

UNCLE Z REP

I do 5 days a week, started with Tues (Push), Weds (Pull),Thurs (Legs). But added two more days of Push/Pull Friday (Push) and Mondays (Pull).

Giving my self at least two days to heal in between Push/Pull days and Legs just once a week. Didn't want to over do legs cause I found I was still a little sore when it's day come back around to do it twice a week but that's subject to change.

Last edited:
I do 5 days a week, started with Tues (Push), Weds (Pull),Thurs (Legs). But added two more days of Push/Pull Friday (Push) and Mondays (Pull).

Giving my self at least two days to heal in between Push/Pull days and Legs just once a week. Didn't want to over do legs cause I found I was still a little sore when it's day come back around to do it twice a week but that's subject to change.
Just finished video but just wanted to add that its also good to change the focus every workout. Example: Push 1 is chest focus and push 2 is shoulder focus. Same for legs. Pull day is always kinda gonna be back focus

UNCLE Z REP

IML Gear Cream!
Just finished video but just wanted to add that its also good to change the focus every workout. Example: Push 1 is chest focus and push 2 is shoulder focus. Same for legs. Pull day is always kinda gonna be back focus

UNCLE Z REP

Will do, thanks bro.

Back