Violent Demturd Bettlejuices Chicago

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,271 Posts
    Rep Points

Probably zero angry white guys w/ beards I would guess.
    And none with valid gun licenses / law abiding people. Good ole strict gun-control Demturd Chicago....

Libz

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ots-chicago-2/

At Least 30 Shot over Weekend in Mayor Lori Lightfootís Chicago

~
    [[[[------------------]]]]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    857 Posts
    Rep Points

He is one ugly dude. His eyes are unnaturally far apart and bug out. Creepy dude is creepy.

Most loved gay guy on ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    972 Posts
    Rep Points

I can't help but wonder what would happen if 30 people were shot in a "better neighborhood".
    Surely there would be a more effective police presence to curtail such activities in the future.
    :: prudence ::

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    857 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by kilsong View Post
    I can't help but wonder what would happen if 30 people were shot in a "better neighborhood".
    Surely there would be a more effective police presence to curtail such activities in the future.
    Probably so, but it would also make a difference in a "better neighborhood" whereas there isn't much you can do about Chicago. All major cities need a major overhaul and change of management to clean up the shit holes they've become. Until Chicago decides to clean up Chicago, it's going to stay a war zone.

Was in and out of Chicago several times in the early 90's along with many major cities. At that time, Chicago and Miami were the worst. Of course New York was actually a nice place back then and a lot has changed in other cities to top the charts, but Chicago has always been bad. Got robbed in North Chicago in the 80's so I'm probably biased though too. That was a good story. Walking along the sidewalk and car pulls up along side. Guy in front seat with window rolled down says, "Yo, give me your wallet." I should have ran but being young and stupid answered, "If you want it you'll have to take it." All four of them got out of the car and took it leaving me in a rumpled, bloody heap on the cement. So yeah, never cared much for Chicago.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    972 Posts
    Rep Points

The last time I was in Chicago was at the last Greatful Dead show with Jerry in 1995.
    Didnt like it then.. Sure I wouldn't like it now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    543 Posts
    Rep Points

That's nothing. That number is usually over 60 during the summer. If they doubled tapped everyone the murder rate would be triple. Probably 15% of those shot actually die.

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,624 Posts
    Rep Points

most areas where white people live the AKA better neighborhoods dont even have a police department they have a sheriff, so the whole argument if this was in a white neighborhood there would be more police is a bullshit argument not based on real thought or facts

Twat Waffle Inspector

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,503 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by randy4me View Post
    That's nothing. That number is usually over 60 during the summer. If they doubled tapped everyone the murder rate would be triple. Probably 15% of those shot actually die.

build a wall around the ghetto lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    972 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heckler7 View Post
    most areas where white people live the AKA better neighborhoods dont even have a police department they have a sheriff, so the whole argument if this was in a white neighborhood there would be more police is a bullshit argument not based on real thought or facts
    Makes ZERO sense.

Twat Waffle Inspector

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,503 Posts
    Rep Points

I thought they didnít want cops around anyway? Make up their minds already.... I say, let Ďem police themselves.

They/Them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    699 Posts
    Rep Points

Iíve spent a lot of time doing disaster relief in hurricane prone parts of the US. A LOT of time in SC, FL, GA, AL, MS and weíve worked in a bunch of other places that I didnít personally spend much time in.

A lot of the areas where we worked were very rural. In contrast Iíve spent most of my life living in a rural and poor area of PA. Anyone thatís been spent any time in rural areas of both the Southern and Northern states can attest that the one major difference is the abundance of black people in the southern states, itís a result of slaves never leaving their areas after they were freed. There are almost no black people in the rural areas of the Northern states.

Break-ins, robberies, shootings, assaults, etc are much much more common in the rural areas of the Southern states. Rural areas in both the North and South are extremely poor. The only difference is the racial make up.

You can take whatever you want from that, but for whatever reason, regardless of poverty rates, in any areas where blacks or hispanics represent large segments of the population, crime rates tend to be higher. It doesnít seem to matter whether itís rural, urban or suburban.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gym Derelict

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,168 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by kilsong View Post
    Makes ZERO sense.
    Because????

Twat Waffle Inspector

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,503 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by CastorTroy01 View Post
    Iíve spent a lot of time doing disaster relief in hurricane prone parts of the US. A LOT of time in SC, FL, GA, AL, MS and weíve worked in a bunch of other places that I didnít personally spend much time in.

A lot of the areas where we worked were very rural. In contrast Iíve spent most of my life living in a rural and poor area of PA. Anyone thatís been spent any time in rural areas of both the Southern and Northern states can attest that the one major difference is the abundance of black people in the southern states, itís a result of slaves never leaving their areas after they were freed. There are almost no black people in the rural areas of the Northern states.

Break-ins, robberies, shootings, assaults, etc are much much more common in the rural areas of the Southern states. Rural areas in both the North and South are extremely poor. The only difference is the racial make up.

You can take whatever you want from that, but for whatever reason, regardless of poverty rates, in any areas where blacks or hispanics represent large segments of the population, crime rates tend to be higher. It doesnít seem to matter whether itís rural, urban or suburban.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    yeah... also.... in the rural white communities there seems to be way more hospitality and more of a sense of community itself than in urban areas where people are crammed in a tight space.

be less white. Kill your neighbors for free wi fi and sneakers.

Twat Waffle Inspector

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,503 Posts
    Rep Points

No offense to all the libtards on this board but .... you are shitty idiot humans that voted for Biden. You bring exactly nothing to the table (which is why you donít have a seat at it) and youíd happily sink your own ship so criminal rejects could walk free and sexual deviants can use any bathroom they want. You literally are the scum under an unclean toilet seat and I personally will not forget the bullshit you put innocent people through and continue to put people through... therefore youíll get precisely zero unity nor empathy when your starving, begging for understanding your idiotic, demented ways.

it reminds me of Phil Collins divorce song... in the air tonight... someday youíre gonna need us and im totally gonna crush your clinging fingers instead of lift you to safety. Yíall fucking suck. Have fun in your shithole libtard cities. You donít even like each other so how the fuck are you gonna conquer anything?

hahaha seriously.... you donít deserve to be human. Go suck hunter Bidenís kiddie poker.

have a good night (sleep tight, donít let the crackheads bite)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    860 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by randy4me View Post

Wow, black people have bad aim because they are black, what a racist...