• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Violent Demturd Bettlejuices Chicago

He is one ugly dude. His eyes are unnaturally far apart and bug out. Creepy dude is creepy.

I can't help but wonder what would happen if 30 people were shot in a "better neighborhood".
Surely there would be a more effective police presence to curtail such activities in the future.

I can't help but wonder what would happen if 30 people were shot in a "better neighborhood".
Surely there would be a more effective police presence to curtail such activities in the future.

Probably so, but it would also make a difference in a "better neighborhood" whereas there isn't much you can do about Chicago. All major cities need a major overhaul and change of management to clean up the shit holes they've become. Until Chicago decides to clean up Chicago, it's going to stay a war zone.

Was in and out of Chicago several times in the early 90's along with many major cities. At that time, Chicago and Miami were the worst. Of course New York was actually a nice place back then and a lot has changed in other cities to top the charts, but Chicago has always been bad. Got robbed in North Chicago in the 80's so I'm probably biased though too. That was a good story. Walking along the sidewalk and car pulls up along side. Guy in front seat with window rolled down says, "Yo, give me your wallet." I should have ran but being young and stupid answered, "If you want it you'll have to take it." All four of them got out of the car and took it leaving me in a rumpled, bloody heap on the cement. So yeah, never cared much for Chicago.

The last time I was in Chicago was at the last Greatful Dead show with Jerry in 1995.
Didnt like it then.. Sure I wouldn't like it now.

That's nothing. That number is usually over 60 during the summer. If they doubled tapped everyone the murder rate would be triple. Probably 15% of those shot actually die.

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

most areas where white people live the AKA better neighborhoods dont even have a police department they have a sheriff, so the whole argument if this was in a white neighborhood there would be more police is a bullshit argument not based on real thought or facts

That's nothing. That number is usually over 60 during the summer. If they doubled tapped everyone the murder rate would be triple. Probably 15% of those shot actually die.

build a wall around the ghetto lol

most areas where white people live the AKA better neighborhoods dont even have a police department they have a sheriff, so the whole argument if this was in a white neighborhood there would be more police is a bullshit argument not based on real thought or facts

Makes ZERO sense.

I thought they didn’t want cops around anyway? Make up their minds already.... I say, let ‘em police themselves.

IML Gear Cream!
I’ve spent a lot of time doing disaster relief in hurricane prone parts of the US. A LOT of time in SC, FL, GA, AL, MS and we’ve worked in a bunch of other places that I didn’t personally spend much time in.

A lot of the areas where we worked were very rural. In contrast I’ve spent most of my life living in a rural and poor area of PA. Anyone that’s been spent any time in rural areas of both the Southern and Northern states can attest that the one major difference is the abundance of black people in the southern states, it’s a result of slaves never leaving their areas after they were freed. There are almost no black people in the rural areas of the Northern states.

Break-ins, robberies, shootings, assaults, etc are much much more common in the rural areas of the Southern states. Rural areas in both the North and South are extremely poor. The only difference is the racial make up.

You can take whatever you want from that, but for whatever reason, regardless of poverty rates, in any areas where blacks or hispanics represent large segments of the population, crime rates tend to be higher. It doesn’t seem to matter whether it’s rural, urban or suburban.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve spent a lot of time doing disaster relief in hurricane prone parts of the US. A LOT of time in SC, FL, GA, AL, MS and we’ve worked in a bunch of other places that I didn’t personally spend much time in.

A lot of the areas where we worked were very rural. In contrast I’ve spent most of my life living in a rural and poor area of PA. Anyone that’s been spent any time in rural areas of both the Southern and Northern states can attest that the one major difference is the abundance of black people in the southern states, it’s a result of slaves never leaving their areas after they were freed. There are almost no black people in the rural areas of the Northern states.

Break-ins, robberies, shootings, assaults, etc are much much more common in the rural areas of the Southern states. Rural areas in both the North and South are extremely poor. The only difference is the racial make up.

You can take whatever you want from that, but for whatever reason, regardless of poverty rates, in any areas where blacks or hispanics represent large segments of the population, crime rates tend to be higher. It doesn’t seem to matter whether it’s rural, urban or suburban.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah... also.... in the rural white communities there seems to be way more hospitality and more of a sense of community itself than in urban areas where people are crammed in a tight space.

be less white. Kill your neighbors for free wi fi and sneakers.

No offense to all the libtards on this board but .... you are shitty idiot humans that voted for Biden. You bring exactly nothing to the table (which is why you don’t have a seat at it) and you’d happily sink your own ship so criminal rejects could walk free and sexual deviants can use any bathroom they want. You literally are the scum under an unclean toilet seat and I personally will not forget the bullshit you put innocent people through and continue to put people through... therefore you’ll get precisely zero unity nor empathy when your starving, begging for understanding your idiotic, demented ways.

it reminds me of Phil Collins divorce song... in the air tonight... someday you’re gonna need us and im totally gonna crush your clinging fingers instead of lift you to safety. Y’all fucking suck. Have fun in your shithole libtard cities. You don’t even like each other so how the fuck are you gonna conquer anything?

hahaha seriously.... you don’t deserve to be human. Go suck hunter Biden’s kiddie poker.

have a good night (sleep tight, don’t let the crackheads bite)

Wow, black people have bad aim because they are black, what a racist...

They always hold their pistols sideways.....

Probably so, but it would also make a difference in a "better neighborhood" whereas there isn't much you can do about Chicago. All major cities need a major overhaul and change of management to clean up the shit holes they've become. Until Chicago decides to clean up Chicago, it's going to stay a war zone.

Was in and out of Chicago several times in the early 90's along with many major cities. At that time, Chicago and Miami were the worst. Of course New York was actually a nice place back then and a lot has changed in other cities to top the charts, but Chicago has always been bad. Got robbed in North Chicago in the 80's so I'm probably biased though too. That was a good story. Walking along the sidewalk and car pulls up along side. Guy in front seat with window rolled down says, "Yo, give me your wallet." I should have ran but being young and stupid answered, "If you want it you'll have to take it." All four of them got out of the car and took it leaving me in a rumpled, bloody heap on the cement. So yeah, never cared much for Chicago.

Ha, and that’s the North side. The best part of the city, or I should say the safest part. Lucky you weren’t on the west side. There’s a reason they call it the Wild West. Makes the south side look like an old grandmas neighborhood.

The city is an absolute mess, especially under Beetlejuice. There is so much corruption in this entire state, it’s fucking pathetic, and it starts in the city. Our governor is another joke too, but he’s a billionaire so he will keep buying himself into office. I’m hoping by next year we are out of this shithole, and somewhere in the southern states. The taxes in this state are absolutely ludicrous. If that don’t get you just live in the city limits, or Cook (Crook) County. They have a whole different set of taxes to add to the ones you alresdy pay.

its a complete joke.

Get Shredded!

Well when police show up in lower income inner city areas they get stormed and the police cars get taken ....cant risk another "friendly protest" I mean federal gov only has but so much money and seems alot of it been given to those friemdly protest areas

Makes perfect sense, why would you need a bigger police presence in an area with little to no crime??

Stop your making too much sense ....those people who watch out for the community and report suspicious behavior are frowned upon in the lower income communities and called snitches and they are victimized....hahaha cmon with bs fellas ...

Ha, and that’s the North side. The best part of the city, or I should say the safest part. Lucky you weren’t on the west side. There’s a reason they call it the Wild West. Makes the south side look like an old grandmas neighborhood.

The city is an absolute mess, especially under Beetlejuice. There is so much corruption in this entire state, it’s fucking pathetic, and it starts in the city. Our governor is another joke too, but he’s a billionaire so he will keep buying himself into office. I’m hoping by next year we are out of this shithole, and somewhere in the southern states. The taxes in this state are absolutely ludicrous. If that don’t get you just live in the city limits, or Cook (Crook) County. They have a whole different set of taxes to add to the ones you alresdy pay.

its a complete joke.
I live on the north side and making plans to move back to Texas. It's just a vicious cycle of raising taxes. Have to get the fuck out of here.

We were voted #1 for most corrupt city, and #2 most corrupt state in the country.

The city is for sure very beautiful, and fun. But every time you roam around in it, you're afraid you are going to get shot, car jacked, mugged, or something in that nature. It's just getting worse by the day, and most of the criminals are getting away with it, or let off. We don't even want to talk about Kim Fox.

It really is a fucking shame, because I was born and raised here. Now it's time to vacate.

Back