• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

WADA Anti-Doping Expert Caught Using Anabolic Steroids

Guaranteed hes a democrat.

FUCK HIM!!!! He’s a hypocrite and a Moron period. All these fucks that do all this testing on pro athletes as a whole are all fucktards. Trust me. I can’t stand any of them that’s involved in any of these anti doping organizations. Seeing that this clown was hired by Armstrong should say just about everything you need to know about him. Fucking asshole fuck. Hypocritical piece of shit just like all of them are. They are all like dirty cops.

BTW you can beat the tests but you’d better be one dedicated mother fucker cause it ain’t easy. Lol

What goes around comes around...

It just goes to show. It's usually the ones that are preaching it the loudest. Look back at the Reagan Administration. Ronald Reagan the spokesperson for anti-drug propaganda. Said we've got a drug problem in America. Lol...Was using the CIA to help smuggle Cocaine. To pay for a drug war. To who? None other than the people he was telling to just say no. The system is broken.... It's all propaganda my friends. Selling dreams....

Back