• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs Super 1-Andro Cream® A Transermal 1-Andro - On Sale $59.99!🔥

Adding Tren to Trt

BigDaddy35

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I know there is always the debate to high tren low test vs high test low then. How have you guys preferred to run it in before? I haven't used tren before but I am on trt. So I thought I might give tren a shot on my trt dose of 200mg/w. What's the minimum amount of tren you have run and seen good results with? Trying to decide where to start with tren.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know there is always the debate to high tren low test vs high test low then. How have you guys preferred to run it in before? I haven't used tren before but I am on trt. So I thought I might give tren a shot on my trt dose of 200mg/w. What's the minimum amount of tren you have run and seen good results with? Trying to decide where to start with tren.

Id say 175-200 is a food place to start first time. Tren some powerful shit so dont let nobody tell more is needed. Especially first time.

UNCLE Z REP

WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

First...TRT should be Mainly Test....some like me add Deca...but that shoud be it...Just to return you to Normal levels.. Personally,I think adding it to TRT is to explore is a horrible idea..

Just run a short cycle of Test and Tren Ace..Keep the Test at a blast level and start Tren on the low side..have everything at hand in case it goes sideways..

I can tell a difference with just 10-14mg ED of tren ace. Good and bad. It's that potent. I also prefer to run a little mast. Low dose tren/mast/test is an awesome combo and if you do it right, it will keep you from tapping out early due to sides.

I think you should be good 150-200mg tren ace a week with 200mgs test. Me personally I have to run higher test with tren. Not a big fan of lower test/tren. Make sure to supplement with 100-200mg p5p ed for prolactin. No need to even look at caber at that low dose of tren, but should always have it on hand just incase. Keep e2 in range amd sides shouldn't be too bad. Best of luck

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I think you should be good 150-200mg tren ace a week with 200mgs test. Me personally I have to run higher test with tren. Not a big fan of lower test/tren. Make sure to supplement with 100-200mg p5p ed for prolactin. No need to even look at caber at that low dose of tren, but should always have it on hand just incase. Keep e2 in range amd sides shouldn't be too bad. Best of luck

I have never had prolactin side from running high tren or even deca but I guess people are different. With that low of a dose most people won’t need anything.

I have never had prolactin side from running high tren or even deca but I guess people are different. With that low of a dose most people won’t need anything.
Well like you said. Everyone is different and better to be safe then sorry. Honestly I don't even think p5p has the capability to even crash prolactin but to slightly reduce it. That's all I use on doses up to 500mg tren.

I used low dose test for dec,jan and feb, with only 50mg tren ace EOD. I thought it was tits. great spot and I'll use tren at that dose again. like I said many times before, I ran the shit out of tren for a while and at retarded dosages. I swear it off after a while. the 50mg with ace EOD was a really nice re-introduction to tren again. sides were very min almost none. and recomp was excellenta'

Are you going on TRT or a bridge? because TRT is only replacement of testosterone . Trenbolone is so strong that we only need 50mg EOD to get results .

Are you going on TRT or a bridge? because TRT is only replacement of testosterone . Trenbolone is so strong that we only need 50mg EOD to get results .

I am on Trt already. Figured I could stay at that does and give tren a try on low test.

IML Gear Cream!

"adding tren to TRT" is a terrible idea for a plethora of reasons but I would assume you already know them and you considered other better options heavily?

For me I feel like if I would ever use tren again I may as well use higher doses, the sides never changed for me dosage wise going from 20MG to 100MG EOD dosages but on the higher end got better results. I am sure like most anabolics the sides get way worse as you up in dosage but I feel like that was an effective dosage for tren ace for me.

Also ill add random Tren sides just start showing up the longer you take it, you will start getting IBS and all kinds of weird shit like mental sides as time goes on, its definitely not something you want to be on a long time, in my opinion its only practical application is for high level bodybuilding and powerlifting and for a short amount of time

The title of this thread is misleading. He does not want to add Tren to his TRT. He wants to run a tren cycle without bumping his test dosage up.

I would go with 150-200mg Tren Ace per week. 50mg/eod would be a good starting point. Can pin with a slin pin.

The title of this thread is misleading. He does not want to add Tren to his TRT. He wants to run a tren cycle without bumping his test dosage up.

I would go with 150-200mg Tren Ace per week. 50mg/eod would be a good starting point. Can pin with a slin pin.

Yes this what I was trying to say, I guess the title can be misleading.

"adding tren to TRT" is a terrible idea for a plethora of reasons but I would assume you already know them and you considered other better options heavily?

For me I feel like if I would ever use tren again I may as well use higher doses, the sides never changed for me dosage wise going from 20MG to 100MG EOD dosages but on the higher end got better results. I am sure like most anabolics the sides get way worse as you up in dosage but I feel like that was an effective dosage for tren ace for me.

Yes, I really don't plan on adding tren to my everyday Trt. The title is a little misleading. It's more of a tren cycle with leaving my test dose at Trt level. Just to run it for a few weeks and come off. I only run test all year long for Trt.

Back