• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Week 2 Q&A video

Another good one, thanks bro!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes sir. I'll get more comfortable with time. Hope answers ur question properly

UNCLE Z REP

WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

So great! No BS, no lies...in fact, because you come across naturally, flaws and all; you can see that you are answering off the top of your head, from experience! I must say; you need to keep this up. I love it. Do not go by what YouTube stats: like views or subscribers because I had 4 people watch and it didn’t register. Totally Great! I agree about the standing, single leg curls(I am doing variations with bands and bars) hard to explain but I have limited equipment. I actually Velcro straps and attached a dumbbell! Lmao. I DO NOT recommend it. It moved around too much and could have easily hurt me. I was a sprinter so; I have had plenty of Hamstring pulls...I cannot tell u to this day : why they pull/lock up? I specialized in 100m dash, first or last leg of the 400m relay. I couldn’t even do the 200m because my gas tank is over full and 100m is all I got! I would use all kinds of concoctions to drink, to rub into my muscles, all kind a shit! It seemed like it was just RANDOM!??

Max

My follow up question (beyond the hard gainer one that we need to move over here):

I noticed your bicep femoris(hamstring) is getting the good roundness. I want more than just size in that area, I want shape, those round (bicep looking) Hamstrings!

Question#3
A. Do you think that employing partial/half reps, negatives, or a 21’s style on quads or hamstrings; (example: leg extensions and leg curl machines) could help my growth or should I just skip that stuff and stick with a full stretch repetition?

B. For overall size and shape, should I stick with a 6-9 reps or go for 12-15 reps?

I am currently doing 5-8 reps and have been for the past few months. A bit of History: I was on low TRT (75mg a week of undecanoate) and GH for 9 mo w/o cycling beyond one compound for 4 weeks , twice(testing). So basically I just began a nice cycle for overall aesthetics. So I am not sure if I should raise my rep numbers. I usually do 3 working sets (FYI).

Appreciate your taking this question

Max

So great! No BS, no lies...in fact, because you come across naturally, flaws and all; you can see that you are answering off the top of your head, from experience! I must say; you need to keep this up. I love it. Do not go by what YouTube stats: like views or subscribers because I had 4 people watch and it didn’t register. Totally Great! I agree about the standing, single leg curls(I am doing variations with bands and bars) hard to explain but I have limited equipment. I actually Velcro straps and attached a dumbbell! Lmao. I DO NOT recommend it. It moved around too much and could have easily hurt me. I was a sprinter so; I have had plenty of Hamstring pulls...I cannot tell u to this day : why they pull/lock up? I specialized in 100m dash, first or last leg of the 400m relay. I couldn’t even do the 200m because my gas tank is over full and 100m is all I got! I would use all kinds of concoctions to drink, to rub into my muscles, all kind a shit! It seemed like it was just RANDOM!??

Max
My hamstrings used to be the worst about locking/cramping up!! Even before the quad cramps that you're familiar with out of me. Even now, that standing leg curl makes em wanna cramp up every single time!! Thats why i was.forced, if u remember, to move em to last cause i can feel em try to everytime so if I tried to do another movement after it just wouldn't work out.
And yes i am answering off top of my head, obviously lol, but it would be a lot smoother if id write it down first. I do that on purpose tho cause, like you said, it shows i actually know the answer and didn't go Google it before. At the same time tho, im folding under the "pressure" and leaving a lot unsaid and fumbling my words and thoughts a lot even tho I know this stuff(so far) like the.back of my hand

UNCLE Z REP

My hamstrings used to be the worst about locking/cramping up!! Even before the quad cramps that you're familiar with out of me. Even now, that standing leg curl makes em wanna cramp up every single time!! Thats why i was.forced, if u remember, to move em to last cause i can feel em try to everytime so if I tried to do another movement after it just wouldn't work out.
And yes i am answering off top of my head, obviously lol, but it would be a lot smoother if id write it down first. I do that on purpose tho cause, like you said, it shows i actually know the answer and didn't go Google it before. At the same time tho, im folding under the "pressure" and leaving a lot unsaid and fumbling my words and thoughts a lot even tho I know this stuff(so far) like the.back of my hand

UNCLE Z REP

It is just the good pressure you need. Talking online to a camera doesn’t come naturally for most folks. You get better and better ; I like seeing one of our guys helping others who actually trains daily. Sure helps me

Max
#priceless#realexperience

Back