• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Dragon Pharma Proviron (odd packaging)

ReadyOnDeck

Super Fuckin User
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
As a big fan of Proviron I have order from many sources, so I'm going to leave the discussion open. A somewhat recently spoken of "reputable source" filled my order , but it seem as if the "sponsor brand" products are quite legit; however I've never tried Dragon Pharma products before so I just looked at the price and quantity and end up ordering what appears to be a Dragon Pharma looking zip and label of Proviron 25mg x a quantity of 100 per bag.

Here's my problem and question- I've search everywhere and have been seeing 25 mg x 50 QTY and everything but what I received.

Has anyone ever used or had experience with Dragon Proviron that came in a 25mg dose at a quantity of 100 tabs?

See the photo. Thanks ahead of time. Packaging picture will be posted shortly.

--ROD

This is what I'm talking about. I've seen 25 mg in 50 packs but never 100. I've also seen different dosages but never like this. If someone can verify authenticity please post a picture of tab and packaging. I can verify.

298264dbb7a62754b56f52a02f6cbc14.jpg

Dragon also has on their website where you type in the site purchased from to see if they are an authorized retailer

I just looked it up. Dragon proviron. And it is a thing 100 tabs. But also see if you can verify through their website. I’m not sure if they do that like some sources. But rest assured 25mg proviron dragon does sell in 100 tablets in purple. Looks legit to me. Who did you order through??

Thanks fellas. I'll check it out. Appreciate the replies.

After going to verify authenticity, I read the below message and realized that my packaging does not have anything to scratch off. Read below. Anyone verify this as factual?

No hologram- I'm guessing fakes..

90611ddfd45aa134d2032c2241c8d843.jpg

After going to verify authenticity, I read the below message and realized that my packaging does not have anything to scratch off. Read below. Anyone verify this as factual?

No hologram- I'm guessing fakes..

90611ddfd45aa134d2032c2241c8d843.jpg
I’d say what you have isn’t real dragon pharma. There’s a reason they changed to holograms and it’s most likely because of fakes. It’s easy to copy a lot number and make a counterfeit

On their website they mention a scammer selling fake products it’s not too hard to imagine that a reseller got a bulk order cheap from him

IML Gear Cream!
I’d say what you have isn’t real dragon pharma. There’s a reason they changed to holograms and it’s most likely because of fakes. It’s easy to copy a lot number and make a counterfeit

None of my numbers match anything. I'm pissed. I want to put this sponsor on blast. First order - ½ fake ass tabs. Defintely deserves it.

None of my numbers match anything. I'm pissed. I want to put this sponsor on blast. First order - ½ fake ass tabs. Defintely deserves it.
You should do people know who it is abd to not order. If this board is about harm reduction and it’s members then it should want you to. I’m pretty sure I know who it iZ

Last edited:
On their website they mention a scammer selling fake products it’s not too hard to imagine that a reseller got a bulk order cheap from him

Thanks brother. I got these from a "sponsor" or at least what I thought what a notable and respectable seller. Apparently I was incorrect.

You should do people know who it is abd to not order. If this board is about harm reduction and it’s members then it should want you to

Everything seems to blowback no matter how honorable the cause. In the other hand if I point it out quietly I don't think I could trust the gear.

"All that blowback lands in your lap. Trust no one. Loyalty has contingencies. You don't need money. Just the ability to see the inevitable."

Everything seems to blowback no matter how honorable the cause. In the other hand if I point it out quietly I don't think I could trust the gear.

"All that blowback lands in your lap. Trust no one. Loyalty has contingencies. You don't need money. Just the ability to see the inevitable."
There’s oNe sponsor that’s been Around for a very long time but has shit history from selective scamming People to keeping a liSt of everyone who has ever purchased and even their payment info and addresses. It’s the only lab I’ve ever been scammed by and the first I ever ordered from back in the day.

Back