• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

No, Biden it’s scarcely a “challenge” – it’s a complete disaster!

Rot-Iron66

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Email I received...

[FONT=&quot]No, Biden/Mayorkas, it’s scarcely a “challenge” as you idiots call it – it’s a complete disaster![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Peterson Air Force Base (which is in Colorado Springs, 5 miles from where I live) is being considered as a potential site to house migrant children. Great. Let’s just ship hordes of people with no jobs, no money, and probably don’t speak English all over the country. Only Libtards would think that’s a good plan. The stupidity of it is un-fucking-believable.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Biden and his moronic Liberal bullshit is ruining this country.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]And remember, he’s just gettin’ started. Thanks a lot, Biden supporters!

https://youtu.be/og_dI59sgJY
[/FONT]

Any issues that arise now are inconsequential and pale in comparison to Trump being in office. Now that he's gone we can start taking action to solve all the disasters that he caused. The healing process is going to be slow but it can be done.

Last edited:
What a disaster.

Senators said Biden Admin asked them to.delete photos.

The facility holds 80 children and has 709 as of today.

My God Biden is a disgrace. Even the Biden supporters can't fake this shit anymore. Your guy is an absolute disgrace and caused this...

Congrats 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210328-164045.png
    Screenshot_20210328-164045.png
    203.6 KB · Views: 53
What a disaster.

Senators said Biden Admin asked them to.delete photos.

The facility holds 80 children and has 709 as of today.

My God Biden is a disgrace. Even the Biden supporters can't fake this shit anymore. Your guy is an absolute disgrace and caused this...

Congrats 🤣🤣🤣🤣

But the poster above you thinks Biden is fixing shit. Bahahaha.
Before Trump kids in cages. After Trump kids in cages. But Trump doe! Wtf.

Last edited:
Wow, you are a typical Trumper. Uneducated and no reading comprehension skills.
Read Necron's post again carefully. He said the mess your orange god left will take a long time to fix but it can be done.
Again, I am not sure if you just can't read, can't comprehend or both. Typical Trumper.

Listen lifter, fuck off.

I do lift and I apologize for being negative.
You are correct. I should not dissent from majority here. Obviously Trump was the best President the USA ever had. His approval ratings prove that.
Additionally, he is really a 2 term president even though he is not in office. We all know he is a victim of mass fraud at a global scale. All of us who believe in Trump are victims as well.
Anyone who believes in Trump and his words is correct. Anyone who disbelieves Trump and his words is an idiot. I apologize for my dissent and negativity. Trump is the best ever at everything.

Fuck off lifter. Go make some new accounts. Your shit is beyond old, you need help.

Any issues that arise now are inconsequential and pale in comparison to Trump being in office. Now that he's gone we can start taking action to solve all the disasters that he caused. The healing process is going to be slow but it can be done.

Yeah thank God we don't have trump around anymore. Who needs a great economy, great trade agreements, money and help for our farmers, don't forget the covid vaccine, trump did that faster than any other in history. Your a leftist so no doubt your getting the vaccine so your immune system can be re programed, let us know how that works out for you in 5 years when you need a shot to fight off the common cold. Now we have Biden and no one has to worry about their feelings getting hurt anymore. Yay! Who needs money or infrastructure, jobs, or oil. We have good old hatred burning down cities now and cancelling everything that offends anyone on any level. Man your guy Biden is awesome!! If he only knew who or where he was he could enjoy his destruction of e everything built before him

Negs for liberal fags

LAMO, yeah, that Trump US's greatest economy sure was a problem for us, LOL... Brain dead Libturdz :laughat:

I think necron was being sarcastic..... at least I hope so.

but I agree... bullets for... errr I mean ... negs for progressive liberal douchebags.

Border Patrol called and asked Trump to come to the border and confer with them...

Trump's headed to the Border 🤣😁💪

orange was so scary he said mean things, feel so much safer with old dementia man not talking at all

Border Patrol called and asked Trump to come to the border and confer with them...

So now the lame stream media will attack him for showing up at the scene of his crime (or something to that effect).

So now the lame stream media will attack him for showing up at the scene of his crime (or something to that effect).

Just the fact that Trump is headed their will probably make several illegals return home.

Also notice, 700+ kids coming in from Honduras and other Countries. They didn't walk that far. They were smuggled or had transportation aka this is all arranged and intentional.

Now how many of these kids are gonna get lost in the mix and turned into human and sex slaves. That is the disturbing part.

That is what Trump was trying to prevent and the majority of people who opposed the wall are too stupid to understand this.

166872850_10222774727931217_7428202258002468097_n.jpg

Biden has Kamala handling the border, when asked if she was going to the border to get a look, she laughed and said not today. Sad but true

Back