• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Gear Church service

badgerz94

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
First off, ignore my low post count. I've been on this site basically since it started. When I switched phones my ASF info got all fucked up hence the low post count.

I've used the beautiful AY, the terrific DQ and even old school Brayden. I just used GC for the first time. Since I won't be starting the gear until April 1, I will only speak to the service.

And I can say the customer service was a 10 out of 10. Easy ordering process, outstanding communication, very friendly and great turnaround. Based on what I've heard from people I trust, I have no doubt that I have top quality stuff.

Once again, thank you to GC for making everything so smooth.

First off, ignore my low post count. I've been on this site basically since it started. When I switched phones my ASF info got all fucked up hence the low post count.

I've used the beautiful AY, the terrific DQ and even old school Brayden. I just used GC for the first time. Since I won't be starting the gear until April 1, I will only speak to the service.

And I can say the customer service was a 10 out of 10. Easy ordering process, outstanding communication, very friendly and great turnaround. Based on what I've heard from people I trust, I have no doubt that I have top quality stuff.

100% good stuff! You’ll be impressed! GC is by far an amazing dude to deal with. Products are superb! One of the BEST hands down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations you found it! GC is the only one I'll use. Always top notch all the way around. 🙏💪

Love too see this as myself am a GC man. It’s nice to see others enjoying the benefits of being his customer. Well enjoy the ride I know I am..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been the man a long time!!! #1

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

Agreed! Like others I spent many hours and time researching who to use and who to avoid. Gear Church was by far the top source that had nothing but good things said about him on all the forums I checked. So it was a no-brainer to use him.

Communication and responses was great (24-48 hours usually) and shipping was super fast (3-5 days).

Rock On

IML Gear Cream!
I've also been on here for a long time. But my post count is only 160, I think. What can I do to order from GC? I have to have 500?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I've also been on here for a long time. But my post count is only 160, I think. What can I do to order from GC? I have to have 500?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Please review their board. I believe they will, at times, make limited exceptions to the 500 post count rule.
They are the only source I now use as well. The best quality, the best service. Top notch outfit.

Please review their board. I believe they will, at times, make limited exceptions to the 500 post count rule.
They are the only source I now use as well. The best quality, the best service. Top notch outfit.

I’m super new to this and still trying to navigate the forums so hopefully I’m not out of line asking, but where do I find their board or whatever? Not that I’m gonna bug him to work with me but to at least look at my other options until my count goes up. I’m too anxious to get started to wait that long.

Well, it looks like GC is the place to be. So I will be posting daily irrespective of the dearth of data contained within said post---Let the BSing begin!!!

Ergo, here's the reason for this post: How long is a piece of rope?

I saw a married bachelor standing inside of a square circle the other day

I love every about GC, but intel you that sust 300 so something else.

Oh wow! Lol I don’t post much if ever I just read. Looks like it will be years before I can buy from them. Thanks for info

Oh wow! Lol I don’t post much if ever I just read. Looks like it will be years before I can buy from them. Thanks for info
if you're looking SbLabs is the place. It's just as good as GC or any other UGL. 250mgs of test is 250mgs of test, no matter what sticker they slap on it.

If it gives you any idea of how kosher Sb is: I ordered 500 bucks worth of stuff Monday afternoon, and it's already "out for delivery" to my house by 8pm this evening---they don't fuq around!

Gear Church is phenomenal, but due to the post count you might want to try Alpha Sigma Labs. I just took first place using their gear exclusively. Read all their lab reports and spot on.

Back