• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

IML Gear Cream Review

MindlessWork

Healing Member
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Thanks for the opportunity to try IML Gear cream! My sample came well packed and with no leaks or damage. Considering this is not a cheap-o product my expectations that it will work as advertised...so let's find out :)

IMG-8240.jpg

Directions say one pump in AM and one in PM, so I am going to apply it to my delts and rotating spots. I plan to apply this after my shower at night and in the AM when I wake up for work. Looking forward to giving this a whirl.

Just applied the first pump on my right delt. Went on nice and smooth and just a hint of alcohol odor plus no irritation.

Test cream? What is it?

Test cream? What is it?

This is how Wes explains this product:

It's 1andro, 4andro, randro, epiandro, 7keto and arimistane.

It's actually a beautiful product. 1 andro converts to 1-test, 4 andro to Testosterone, Randro and Epi Andro to pure DHT. 7keto is a fat loss agent, acts like a thermogenic minus any cardiovascular sides like insomnia, increased heart rate or jitters. It sells solo as a topical called Androshred that is . Arimistane is an AI, has hardening effects and drying effects as well as lowering estrogen.

The Ingredients in this are super pricy but well worth it. This would be an ideal product to run alongside HRT. It literally has every positive Anabolic effect you can dream of and barely if any sides.

Miraculous product for body recomp

This AM just applied another pump. So far no sides or irritation from the first one applied last night before bed.

Subbed in. Let’s see where this goes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you are going to be posting in my log(s) @KrossOut better be civil and reasonable. Leave the hate and bullshit out, if you have something worthwhile to contribute OK...that's all I ask.

If you are going to be posting in my log(s) @KrossOut better be civil and reasonable. Leave the hate and bullshit out, if you have something worthwhile to contribute OK...that's all I ask.

I didn’t say anything negative. I want to follow the log. I know the rules bud.

Okay it has been almost a week and this is a great product for using between cycles or even leading up to one. I would certainly buy this product!

Okay it has been almost a week and this is a great product for using between cycles or even leading up to one. I would certainly buy this product!

I totally like transdermals. They work quick and looking on the back, they use the right pharma ingredients! . They make MSM from DMSO, awesome

Max

What makes it so great? You need to describe your results better. Is it raising your test levels? More energy? You getting gains? Does it make you want to try another cycle, finally?

IML Gear Cream!
Pics of your week long transformation?

- - - Updated - - -

Neighbor kids looking better?

what’s up bub ?

Hmmmm I’ve never had any luck with transdermal test creams. I’m looking forward to hearing why Mindless likes this one.

I like it because it makes my PP swole.

Why, did you rub some on there??? Sounds like I should try that, lmao!

How is this a “log”.

Shouldn’t you post your training or something? So we can see if that jizz is working or not?

You literally got $179 of free product and after a week you said “it’s working. Must be legit.”

0/10 Worst log ever.

Who chose Mindless for this?

I told prince to pick me!

Okay sorry for the lack of updates. Been using this product for almost 3 weeks and this has helped reduce some fat locally as well as feeling a bit more energetic.

Okay sorry for the lack of updates. Been using this product for almost 3 weeks and this has helped reduce some fat locally as well as feeling a bit more energetic.

Top-notch log.

No consistent updates

No before/after pictures

Not even before/after weight

0/10 Very poor log effort

Would not use Mindless for any future logs

I told prince to pick me!

How did Mindless get picked instead of you? Must have been a sympathy thing. His logged sucked. Probably smells like BenGay in here too. All old man all the time.

This stuff would have been absolutely awesome with my protocol, I may have to give this stuff a try if the admin is willing to get another logger going I'm definitely down..

Go for it and maybe ask Admin nicely he just might fit u in!!!

This stuff would have been absolutely awesome with my protocol, I may have to give this stuff a try if the admin is willing to get another logger going I'm definitely down..

I’m sure you’d do 1,000x better than Mindless

You’re so gay for this dude. It was a review opportunity and you’re interested like catnip. How can you actually have time to give a fuck about this guy?

You’re so gay for this dude. It was a review opportunity and you’re interested like catnip. How can you actually have time to give a fuck about this guy?

He's just one of the hater fanboys in my hater gallery...

If you feel like it is spot reducing body fat.. that may be something to talk more about.. because A LOT of guys would be interested in that. Like, where are you applying it? Before and after pics, ect..

A log is supposed to help promote a product and get people to buy it. If it has the capabilities of spot reducing body fat, that could be a huge thing to focus on. That would get A LOT of people interested, basically any person that works out. But, as of now.. I'm not sold.

If you feel like it is spot reducing body fat.. that may be something to talk more about.. because A LOT of guys would be interested in that. Like, where are you applying it? Before and after pics, ect..

A log is supposed to help promote a product and get people to buy it. If it has the capabilities of spot reducing body fat, that could be a huge thing to focus on. That would get A LOT of people interested, basically any person that works out. But, as of now.. I'm not sold.

^^^^ Exactly this.

[mention]Lathe Crasher [/mention] you focus on defending him like he’s some retarded child. If any other dude here ran a lot like this everyone would be all over him ripping him to shreds for such a shitty log. But Mindless does it and you pat him on the head for the “effort”.

Fact is it didn’t do shit for him because he half-asses everything. Probably didn’t even use it consistently.

Back