• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

🔥🔥SUPER Fat Loss + Endurance! GW-501516 💥💥 Lab Tested

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
🔥SuperCharged Fat Loss and Endurance

60 tabs @10mgs each!

Attachments

• IMG_20210327_160407_642.jpg
    IMG_20210327_160407_642.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 89
Last edited:
SuperCharged Fat Loss and Endurance

3 for $99 +SH. PM me. Lab tested version and NO ONE has better pricing

60 tabs @10mgs each!

Sweet! Have to get some for my girl and me! Girls always want that extra fat loss!

Max
Just don’t lose That Butt!

^^ bump ^^ thanks to the few who took advantage of this.

If everyone knew how effective GW was, i think everyone would run it.

#1 – It can burn fat even when you are sedentary

Cardarine is a PPAR delta agonist that increased fatty acid oxidation when administered to a group of healthy, inactive volunteers.
To be more specific, these volunteers used stored body fat as a source of energy and it was proven due to an increase in the levels of ABCA1 and CPT1 in their bodies. Both of these are genes used to burn fat.
This was in healthy men who were not exercising mind you. The results can be a lot more pronounced if you use Cardarine when you are exercising and eating a well-balanced, but calorie deficient meal.
A lot of seasoned bodybuilders probably might not find it to be that effective since they are used to the extreme shredding that’s caused due to Clen and other pharmaceutical-grade fat burners.
But for a natural athlete or a recreational user, Cardarine can provide noticeable results.
(https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17110604)
#2 – It can burn belly fat

This alone is enough reason to consider adding Cardarine at low doses to both, your cutting stack as well as body recomposition stack.
According to a clinical trial conducted on 13 obese men who had a high body fat percentage, high levels of belly fat and an unhealthy lipid profile, just 2.5mg of Cardarine every day reduced LDL and triglycerides and fatty acids.
Further, there are tons of anecdotal reports that suggest that the fat loss while using Cardarine is most pronounced near the midsection, where the body tends to hoard the most stubborn fat.
So, if your fat loss has plateaued at the last 10 lbs., then Cardarine, even at low doses might help you break through it.
#3 – GW501516 can reduce triglycerides and LDL

Before GSK decided to pull the plug on Cardarine, it was being investigated as a potential treatment for metabolic diseases, like Type-II Diabetes and Dyslipidemia.
All the fat burners that are commonly used by bodybuilders are known for causing cardiac events that can even be fatal in the long run.
Clenbuterol for example, has been linked with atrial fibrillation and sudden palpitations.
Cardarine is probably the only compound in the world that can burn fat while reducing triglycerides and LDL levels.
Ideally, Cardarine should be thrown in as on-cycle support with anabolic steroids and SARMS. Not in high doses mind you. Even low doses can be surprisingly effective in keeping your lipids in check.

#4 – Cardarine prevents plaque buildup in arteries

Cardarine boosts the level of nitric oxide in arteries which in turn prevents oxidative damage caused to them.
Even at low doses, it helped reduce inflammation and tissue damage in arteries of mice.
At performance enhancement doses, which are typically used by athletes and bodybuilders, we believe that it might help your arteries from hardening which can be very beneficial.
Particularly if you are a long term AAS user or someone above the age of 40.

#5 – GW501516 reduces inflammation

Cardarine has also been associated with reduced inflammation, increased wound healing and reduced damage caused by oxidative stress.
For an athlete, that transforms into faster recovery with reduced instances of injuries and niggles.
In a clinical study, when Cardarine was applied on diabetic wounds on mice, it sped up the recovery of the wounds. This again indicates that this might be one of the most beneficial compounds to have been discovered in recent times.

#6 – Cardarine does not stimulate the CNS

CNS stimulants might provide short term cognitive benefits, while increasing fat burning by amplifying the body’s temperature by up to 10-15%. However, the sudden spike in energy is usually followed by an equally sudden crash.
Users feel great at the gym but they may find demotivated, lethargic and tired as the effect of the stimulant wears off.
Also, constant usage might make it impossible for some people to sleep.
Cardarine is not a CNS stimulant. It does not increase your body temperature. In fact, you can perform all the cardio and HIIT that you want to during the cycle.
It does not make you jittery or cause palpitations.

#7 – GW501516 is the ultimate endurance booster

Cardarine spares glucose oxidation in the body thereby delaying the onset of low blood sugar, allowing the athlete to go on for longer without getting fatigued.
Some athletes have reported a 30% boost in their endurance levels while using Cardarine.
If you are a long distance runner, this will allow you to go on for 30% more time at the same intensity without any stimulation or energy fluctuation. That’s incredible.
In fact, there is no other compound in the performance enhancement space that’s as effective as Cardarine in boosting endurance.

#8 – Cardarine improves lean muscle mass

Clinical studies conducted on mice have proven that Cardarine has a slight, but noticeable anabolic effect on lean muscle.
This makes it a great compound to add to an aggressive cutting stack along with a compound like ostarine, which will help preserve your lean muscle.

There is a theory that Clenbuterol is also mildly anabolic. But most bodybuilders dis that as an empty claim

SCALE 1-10
Fat Loss- 9.1
Endurance- 9.3
Lean Muscle Mass

Overall Average 8.8
**Possibly one of the best and safest fat burners of all time**

Last edited:
^^bump^^

Cardarine 10mg twice daily or 20mg once?

Max

Cardarine 10mg twice daily or 20mg once?

Max

I'm doing 10 2x for overall fat loss but if I have a high need cardio event or need massive endurance I throw in 20mgs 1-2 hrs prior and apply 20-30mgs of topical sr9009+rad140 on...

It's one of my best kept secrets. I have many of my strongman, world's strongest man, crossfit, boxing, mma and endurance athletes on this regiment.

Oh yeah daily creatine hcl too, 2-3grams.

I think the most noticeable was in my crossfit guy..He improved by MINUTES on his routines. MINUTES in crossfit.

🔥🔥🔥🔥

The only evidence they saw was that in animal studies in mice. Mind you they were giving these mice a dose of 3mgs/per kG ED.

So that would be comparable to a 200lb man using 90mgs a day for 3 months.

There were never Human Studies completed.

However with that being said, with anyone that has any remote apprehension for using the compound, I completely agree and side with you. Not every product is for everyone!

Almost sold out

Not sure when we can restock

Grab whats left!

Back