• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Cycle Hair Loss Remedies?

Saini06

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My hair has thinned quite a bit on the front and crown of my head which is causing skin to show. Most likely related to the use of Masteron in my previous cycle about 9 months ago.

Anything actually work to bring some hair back or at least thicken the hair back up to hide some of the spots? What are products/remedies that have worked for you?

My hair has thinned quite a bit on the front and crown of my head which is causing skin to show. Most likely related to the use of Masteron in my previous cycle about 9 months ago.

Anything actually work to bring some hair back or at least thicken the hair back up to hide some of the spots? What are products/remedies that have worked for you?

HAIR LOSS PRODUCTS:(info)

1. AVODART (Dutasteride) - helps prostate BPH , helps w dht sides 1-5mg daily

2. PROPECIA (Finasteride)1mg daily

3. ROGAINE (Minoxidil)after shower, blocks dht

4. NIOXIN (Cleanser)removes impurities and moisturizes scalp.

5. NIZORAL (A-D Shampoo)anti androgen, dht blocker

6.Latisse ingredient: Latanoprost

Max
Nizoral 2% shampoo at minimum, along w Rogaine can help stave off thinning, especially w finasteride. But there are always sides w finasteride. They do make a blend of shampoos at compounding pharmacies.

Simple don't use it. Also it could be genetic which means your gona go bald anyways can't stop it but can only reduce / slow it down with products above get use to it imbrace it lol

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

1mg daily of Finasteride

There's also a new topical research chem called RU-58841. Haven't use it, and not sure on dosage, but reviews are great for stopping hairloss and growing it back. Just apply it to your scalp at the thinning areas.

Here's a youtube vid on it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p39W1nBhxYE

There's many other reviews on youtube aswell. You can get it at chemyo.

1mg daily of Finasteride

There's also a new topical research chem called RU-58841. Haven't use it, and not sure on dosage, but reviews are great for stopping hairloss and growing it back. Just apply it to your scalp at the thinning areas.

Saw 5% liquid solution 100mls on Amazon for this RU-58841. Says you definitely need 5% because it didn’t work at lower percentages.

Max

1mg daily of Finasteride

I carry RC Finasteride if you wanna buy some.

Nizoral 2% is awesome. Scrub the scalp with it, let it sit 5-10mins and then rinse and use ED. It blocks DHT.

Also another product I sell and use with clients is Pura D Or
http://stores.gymntonic.com/1-dht-b...-hair-loss-shampoo-gold-label-16-fluid-ounce/

Also Castor Oil in the hair and on the scalp at night before bed can work

Toco Caps aka Toco aka Palm Fruit will help with hair thickening. Here is a link to Eric Portraz brand. Recall he owned Primordial Performances back in the day before the US Govt illegaly raided his Supp warehouse, seized products illegally and seized them. 7 years later Eric won in Federal court, but the Feds bankrupted his brand. People need to hang for it, anyways heres his brand
https://botanicalcraft.com/

As a test dummy since I am bald, several times I have used protocols. I will say this. I have grown my hair back to about 50-75% thickness with these protocols. The minute you stop and don't maintain, it goes away.

Consider that.

If I had to pick 1 product ONLY. Id go with Nizoral 2%. Dont buy the 1%. Thats garbage. You want prescription strength. And don't expect miracles. You can thicken and you can regrow some new hair (contrary to popular opinion) But its a long process and not perfect and its individual response.

For me it was better to save the cash and just shave it all off.

Thanks Accutane for fucking up my hairline. All the tren in the world didn't do it. 30 days of accutane did. I should sue.

I carry RC Finasteride if you wanna buy some.

Nizoral 2% is awesome. Scrub the scalp with it, let it sit 5-10mins and then rinse and use ED. It blocks DHT.

Also another product I sell and use with clients is Pura D Or
http://stores.gymntonic.com/1-dht-b...-hair-loss-shampoo-gold-label-16-fluid-ounce/

Also Castor Oil in the hair and on the scalp at night before bed can work

Toco Caps aka Toco aka Palm Fruit will help with hair thickening. Here is a link to Eric Portraz brand. Recall he owned Primordial Performances back in the day before the US Govt illegaly raided his Supp warehouse, seized products illegally and seized them. 7 years later Eric won in Federal court, but the Feds bankrupted his brand. People need to hang for it, anyways heres his brand
https://botanicalcraft.com/

As a test dummy since I am bald, several times I have used protocols. I will say this. I have grown my hair back to about 50-75% thickness with these protocols. The minute you stop and don't maintain, it goes away.

Consider that.

If I had to pick 1 product ONLY. Id go with Nizoral 2%. Dont buy the 1%. Thats garbage. You want prescription strength. And don't expect miracles. You can thicken and you can regrow some new hair (contrary to popular opinion) But its a long process and not perfect and its individual response.

For me it was better to save the cash and just shave it all off.

Thanks Accutane for fucking up my hairline. All the tren in the world didn't do it. 30 days of accutane did. I should sue.

Lol! Sue! Definitely 2% Ketoconazole shampoo!
Twice a week and it definitely helps!!

Max

Awesome tips bros. I struggle with this too.

I use a biotin shampoo and conditioner by honeydew and Idk if it helps much but it's good quality. It's supposed to clear DHT and help nourish your hair. I also just got some Nizoral from Walmart but it's only 1%. (surely better than nothing). I'll follow Wes's suggestion to use it QD - I'd never heard to use it that often.

I do plan to get the 3 month supply of rogaine foam asap as well.

Question to you guys who have used Rogaine:
How do you deal with the sticky, itchy feeling of it being in your hair for 4 hours? Do you treat it like hair gel and style or slick your hair with it? I used the regular liquid rogaine before and I hated it. Hopefully the foam is way more manageble.

Question about Finasteride:
By blocking the conversion to DHT, doesn't it lower the effectiveness of all the gear we take especially testosterone? I've seen that suggested in articles. Also, finasteride doesn't really do anything for DHT derivative compounds or strong DHT effect compounds like Tren right? I've been on low dose Tren E and I haven't noticed any accelerated hairloss yet, compared to running 500+mg of test for example. My hair is holding steady on 300 test and 180mg tren E.

I don’t think im going bald till im sitting in the barbers chair staring at my thinning ass head under a bright light. Yep really depressing i used that hair product money to invest in sweet hats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t think im going bald till im sitting in the barbers chair staring at my thinning ass head under a bright light. Yep really depressing i used that hair product money to invest in sweet hats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thinning while on happens, it comes back when you are off. If a guy has MPB, bye bye to the hair, some just are old and receding. But, a lot of guys just thin while ON. TRT/Gh/ low dose Deca doesn’t even thin my hair but when I pick up masteron it definitely thins ; (hence why you rarely see me use it, Provi @ low doses don’t do wjat mast does , probably just our chemical make up.

Max

IML Gear Cream!
Anyone on finasteride? i have considered it but i am afraid because i already have depression and lowered sex drive.

Anyone on finasteride? i have considered it but i am afraid because i already have depression and lowered sex drive.

It will fuck you up, stay away from that shit. Just do some research and you will see how bad it can be.
I would suggest making a topical formulation with 5% proscar mixed with minoxidil its very easy to do, you can find out how to do it on youtube etc. Much safer and none/minimal goes systemic.

I get mine for a co pay. I actually have dandruff, lol. Wesleyinnman knows a place. I would ask. The one I get is 4oz bottle from Perrigo.

Max
I think they have it for animals but not sure.
2% was the one used in studies for actual hair growth(shaft thickness)lol

Fuck it shave it off

Aipctshop

Get the big bottle, and more than one.

I get mine for a co pay. I actually have dandruff, lol. Wesleyinnman knows a place. I would ask. The one I get is 4oz bottle from Perrigo.

Max
I think they have it for animals but not sure.
2% was the one used in studies for actual hair growth(shaft thickness)lol

Insert "jacking it in the shower" joke here.

So I found some cool formulations! They range from $79-$229 but! They last over a year and truly keep you from losing/thinning hair, some even Grow more. Not for guys who have MPB(male pattern baldness) just for ped users who thin while blasting .
8a6dce05dc1b87b0ece2396e03326ddf.plist

There are a ton of different combos available; but this one has the best mix IMO. Latanoprost is the compound in Latisse, which is the eyelash lengthen/growth product made. Shit works too, I have 3 girls in my family that use Latisse , their eyelashes are like touching thier eyebrows.

Max

So my wife had an issue, not from gear. Her stylist was having an affair with the salon owner. They got caught and before she quit there were rumors she sabotaged some clients. My wife's hair was healthy and to her ass. Fucking beautiful then it slowly started getting brittle breaking and falling out. All before gear. So we tried biotin and a few other hair pills. As soon as she started taking rule 1 collagen and peptides we saw a difference. It's finally the the middle of her back again and healthy.

Get Shredded!
So my wife had an issue, not from gear. Her stylist was having an affair with the salon owner. They got caught and before she quit there were rumors she sabotaged some clients. My wife's hair was healthy and to her ass. Fucking beautiful then it slowly started getting brittle breaking and falling out. All before gear. So we tried biotin and a few other hair pills. As soon as she started taking rule 1 collagen and peptides we saw a difference. It's finally the the middle of her back again and healthy.

Rule1 the collagen protein? I’m asking cuz my girl spends money on expensive collagen protein and I use Knox gelatin(collagen) but, I know they have all types - bone broth, etc. .
Let me know

Max

Rule1 the collagen protein? I’m asking cuz my girl spends money on expensive collagen protein and I use Knox gelatin(collagen) but, I know they have all types - bone broth, etc. .
Let me know

Max
This stuff. It did wonders for her. Can't speak for anyone else.Rule1_Collagen1lb_v1.jpg

This stuff. It did wonders for her. Can't speak for anyone else.View attachment 63622

Nice! I have use their protein and gainer before , good product line. I will order for my girl, she is all about the beauty/skin/hair products. Her smoothies have more stuff than mine

Max

I read that hairloss is a huge issue but only if you are prone to hair loss. Now with that said, I don't have any hair loss issues in my family so i decided to try it. I started using biotin infused shampoo, conditioner, biotin pills from Bloomy as well as a dandruff shampoo that is actually a dht blocker. My hair did in fact come back after about a month and is back to normal.

Think I am gonna look into topical dutasteride if I can find it. Or I may try RU again

Do you want the truth?

If you are prone to hair loss and its in your genes (Usually your grandfather on your mothers side) you will lose your hair like it or not. All steroid does is speed up the process. All the shampoos and pills have some effect but end result is the same thing

I am 57 been using gear for 30 years not a grey hair and full set of hair because my grandfather had full head of hair until he passed. Then again I got friends back in their 30's lost all their hair. The sooner you realize this the sooner you will make peace with it.

Also FYI finistride does not work with all gear and it takes a long time to start working for hair loss purpose. At the same time the side effect of limp noodle dick will kick in. Is that worth it?

Sorry just being honest

Yeah yeah I know. I want to just buzz ot off but my wife won't let me yet lol

Back