• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

White House Confirms Biden Will Sign Gun Control Executive Orders

Arnold

🏳‍🌈🏳‍🌈🏳‍🌈
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
White House Confirms Biden Will Sign Gun Control Executive Orders

White House press secretary Jen Psaki confirmed Friday that President Joe Biden intends to sign executive orders instituting increased gun control.

“Yes,” Psaki flatly stated in response to a question on the subject during Friday’s press briefing. “I can’t give you an exact time frame in part, because they have to go through a review process, which is something that we do from here.”

“I will note that when we, when the president was the vice president in the Obama-Biden administration, he helped put in place twenty three executive actions to combat gun violence,” she continued. “It’s one of the levers that we can use that any federal government, any president, can use to help address the prevalence of gun violence and address community safety around the country.”

Source: https://dailycaller.com/2021/03/26/white-house-confirms-biden-gun-control-executive-orders/

Somebody needs to shove those ink pens up Biden's ass. And I'm shocked that Psaki actually had an answer.... usually she just wants to "Circle Back"....... Dumb twat!

I kinda wish they'd make all guns illegal just so I can sit online and watch these gun nuts loose their fucking minds.

Off to the races..
Good luck with reelection fucking with these peoples firearms.

Should have never been elected. Anyone who didn’t know what this guy and his side were all about is just an idiot.

“I will note that when we, when the president was the vice president in the Obama-Biden administration, he helped put in place twenty three executive actions to combat gun violence,”

Yeah that’s working out great LOLZ.

I kinda wish they'd make all guns illegal just so I can sit online and watch these gun nuts loose their fucking minds.

Do you understand the second amendment?

Trump , the genius that he was, already trapped them in this. And the ACLU even got involved when he threatened an executive order regarding the 14th amendment.

So there is no going back for these morons in the Biden Admin. They already fought tooth and nail to prove that an Executive Order can be overturned, etc.

So deal with it LOL. These people are genuinely stupid.

The American Civil Liberties Union argued that a president “can’t erase the Constitution with an executive order” and accused President Trump of trying to “fan the flames of anti-immigrant hatred.

[h=1]Can Congress Overturn an Executive Order by the President?[/h]
https://heavy.com/news/2018/10/can-congress-overturn-executive-order/

Nice! So.just the bad guys will have scary guns now?

I can't wait for midterms.

Let's see what the Supreme Court has to say about it....

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

So if the exec order goes through, it becomes harder to buy guns, but not necessarily making certain firearms illegal such as semi auto's etc?

We see how much strict guns laws work in Chicongo. Real impressive and yet another demturd backfire.

The comedy keeps getting more hilarious.... Demtardz :laughat:

Get Shredded!
I've heard lots of folks round my area at shows say they're ready they've been preparing for years its back to Obama days of everyone's ready for civil war. My state will be one of the headaches for the gov guaranteed way too many veterans live here per captia. Avg Joe's will continue to do private sales etc.

Trump , the genius that he was, already trapped them in this. And the ACLU even got involved when he threatened an executive order regarding the 14th amendment.

So there is no going back for these morons in the Biden Admin. They already fought tooth and nail to prove that an Executive Order can be overturned, etc.

So deal with it LOL. These people are genuinely stupid.

The American Civil Liberties Union argued that a president “can’t erase the Constitution with an executive order” and accused President Trump of trying to “fan the flames of anti-immigrant hatred.

Can Congress Overturn an Executive Order by the President?

https://heavy.com/news/2018/10/can-congress-overturn-executive-order/

The house, the senate, the judicial and the state department are captured entities not to mention the electoral process especially if HR1 gets through the senate. There is no backstop other than the American People rising up but we are now social distances, wearing diapers on our faces and gatherings are limited in number. I just looked. Democrat states like NY, NJ, MD, MA are all going into a COVID 4th wave whilst conservative states like TX, FL, SD, SC are all doing fine. Seceding from the union is the cards maybe? I'm finding it more and more difficult to be motivated when the government seems hell bent on bringing it all down so their masters can gobble up all the hard assets in a fire sale.

Back