• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

video of GSD found

That’s funny. BTW GSD was nice enough to leave me a parting PM in my box. Instead of leaving me his addy like he promised he just told me how he not only wanted to rape my wife but also wanted to rape my whole family. I saved it for whenever he pops back in again. Lol

actually very inspiring, good work GSD

https://youtu.be/ZrtBX6TafHc

That’s funny. BTW GSD was nice enough to leave me a parting PM in my box. Instead of leaving me his addy like he promised he just told me how he not only wanted to rape my wife but also wanted to rape my whole family. I saved it for whenever he pops back in again. Lol
dude post it

If I knew how to post a pm I definitely would have but now that he’s banned what purpose would it serve other than giving him another 5 minutes of fame.
highlight copy and paste, it serves good because these asshats comeback as gimmicks and we should always remember what pieces of shit they are, trolls get no quarter

If I knew how to post a pm I definitely would have but now that he’s banned what purpose would it serve other than giving him another 5 minutes of fame.

highlight copy and paste, it serves good because these asshats comeback as gimmicks and we should always remember what pieces of shit they are, trolls get no quarter

You both have valid arguments.

That ain't funny really.
What did Rodney King say?
'Can't we all just get along?'

IML Gear Cream!
For a split second, I thought that was Steve O making fun of someone with CP.
Have to admit that dude did a great job to overcome all odds to even get on stage...and has to be even better than GSD ever was.

Blow me you little cunt. You aren't shit but a bunch of God damn words on a screen. No one is that guy. Especially you. Go take care of your wife before I do, you cunt.

Blow me. I'll rape your whole family.

That was his last two responses in his PM to me where he was supposed to leave addy. One was in a box and the lower was his last one. Not sure why it looks like that but thats as good as I can do with a copy and paste. I’m learning though. Lol

As you can see bro I never responded. He just kept leaving one rape threat after the other. There are more but I’m not getting aggravated all over again. That dude had me spitting nails for days.

Completely unaware but I like tits

Back