• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Primo v Masteron dryness

Hapanelo

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Does primo make you as dry as mast?

planning my second cycle - 20weeks of 200mg test C, 400mg primo, 50mg daily anavar (first 8 weeks only).

eating in a slight caloric deficit - goal is to recomp from about 15% bodyfat to 10% over 4 months.

Will adding in 200mg mast/wk have any noticeable effect? I retain water like a bitch - shedding a little extra water makes me huge difference in my appearance.

Primo ace does wonders but it’s expensive.

Max

My favorite is 400-600 primo e with 200mg mast e weekly. Primo is pretty dry but not quite as dry as mast for me

I find mast makes me drier and harder than primo.

Primo Acetate is quite different than Enanthate, especially the oral version.

Max

primo is great for this. agree ace much better, but alot more pinning, and for me I need ALOT. Min 600 wk. 800 to a gram is optimal, but VERY expensive. 4-600 mast. and throw in some proviron and forget primo is what I did. Mast. is famous for altering ur hairline- if ur prone to MPB, so watch for this. 200 test/ 4-600 mast., 50mg var/ 50 mg provi.= nice and tight. (unless $ is no object- go for the primo) Good Luck! (And later on, u might look @ some tren, but NOT on ur second cycle imo.)

What do you guys think of mixing primo ace and E? I've started taking 25mg of oral ace in the am and pm, and pinning 100mg E x2 every week with 100mg Mast e and 100mg test iso. This is my cruise BTW and the first time I've used primo at all.

I liked the idea of
primo acetate pills 500mg wk
Primo enathate oil 400mg wk
Masteron A or E at 400mg wk
Maybe throw some winni or tbol in there?

Does primo make you as dry as mast?

planning my second cycle - 20weeks of 200mg test C, 400mg primo, 50mg daily anavar (first 8 weeks only).

eating in a slight caloric deficit - goal is to recomp from about 15% bodyfat to 10% over 4 months.

Will adding in 200mg mast/wk have any noticeable effect? I retain water like a bitch - shedding a little extra water makes me huge difference in my appearance.

Always Masteron and why :
Is less faked
is more potent mg per mg
Real primo is almost the price as hgh , so i prefer hgh for sure to put my money

Back