• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Is this stupid?

spyfish

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi :)

Doing a realitycheck.

About to embark on TRT journey. As i live in a shitty country that has a shitty health care system, I plan to use UGL T-cypionate instead of whats offered trough the public healthcare system. (Gel, nebido or sustanon. E and C not available in the country at all)

My plan is to use pharma grade UGL (Something like balkan) with daily injections as my SHBG is on the low end (19). And keep going to my endo for tests and take whatever scrips he prescribe to have paperwork etc for travel.

Is this stupid? Blood work and consultations are covered by insurance. Gel would also be covered, but injections i would have to pay myself anyway. My reasoning is both cost and quality of treatment. They usually push gel, then after trial they allow nebido which is expensive and administered at insane 12 week intervals. I don't see that going well as I'm both overweight and has fairly low SHBG.

My initial plan was to travel to a private UK clinic that uses daily injections with HCG. But travel not possible now, and that's also quite an expensive option.

My treatment plan is to start with 15mg/day, then retest/readjust after 6 weeks. Should i add HCG? (not having more kids, but i read it has other benefits)

Backstory:
41 year old overweight, lowish T for years but with good libido. Now that is also gone bad. Tracking calories and training 5x/week with zero progress (3x weight lift, 2 x 1hr cardio) , recovery shitty and weightloss almost impossible even with keto at sub 2K kcal.

The weight loss in getting really weird, whatever i do my weight is stuck. In the past i could loose reasonably with keto.

Total T 9.2, SHBG 19, subclinical Hypothyroid (I take armour NDT)

Doing a realitycheck.

About to embark on TRT journey. As i live in a shitty country that has a shitty health care system, I plan to use UGL T-cypionate instead of whats offered trough the public healthcare system. (Gel, nebido or sustanon. E and C not available in the country at all)

My plan is to use pharma grade UGL (Something like balkan) with daily injections as my SHBG is on the low end (19). And keep going to my endo for tests and take whatever scrips he prescribe to have paperwork etc for travel.

Is this stupid? Blood work and consultations are covered by insurance. Gel would also be covered, but injections i would have to pay myself anyway. My reasoning is both cost and quality of treatment. They usually push gel, then after trial they allow nebido which is expensive and administered at insane 12 week intervals. I don't see that going well as I'm both overweight and has fairly low SHBG.

My initial plan was to travel to a private UK clinic that uses daily injections with HCG. But travel not possible now, and that's also quite an expensive option.

My treatment plan is to start with 15mg/day, then retest/readjust after 6 weeks. Should i add HCG? (not having more kids, but i read it has other benefits)

Backstory:
41 year old overweight, lowish T for years but with good libido. Now that is also gone bad. Tracking calories and training 5x/week with zero progress (3x weight lift, 2 x 1hr cardio) , recovery shitty and weightloss almost impossible even with keto at sub 2K kcal.

The weight loss in getting really weird, whatever i do my weight is stuck. In the past i could loose reasonably with keto.

Weight loss thing isn’t weird. Might just have to drop the cals further. Everyone’s body is different and metabolism changes are real. If you’re truly stuck and are truly tracking correctly and not cheating the. You’re obviously at your maintenance intake and not any lower...

Just for the USA units, 9.2 nmol/litre = 265 ng/dl which is low enough to get yourself prescribed for TRT anywhere that follows the European Urological guidelines.

So, I think you will like the results of having a normal testosterone level! 15mg/day is a very reasonable starting point. Use the smallest gauge needles you can to lessen scar tissue (and pain). Try to get your test levels, and sensitive oestradiol (E2) levels checked after a few weeks of TRT as well as lipids, and haematocrit levels. This will help in dialing in you maximum tolerable dose of testosterone with the least risk and side effects.

Not stupid at all. And HCG is not necessary but its your choice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back