• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Brand New to the Board

Dunamis

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I hope this post finds you all doing well! I'm Dunamis. I'm jumping back into the game after almost 20 years. I'm currently on TRT. I am prescribed 200 mg/mL of test cyp once per week. Not only did I need the TRT, I decided to add a little extra test cyp to the therapy. My goal is first to increase my quality of life and be the best sexually viable partner to my mate. Second, I wouldn't mind putting on a little extra muscle in the process. I doubt I'll ever meet the 500-post requirement, but I'm more interested in educating myself than I am on getting a good deal. I look forward to learning from you guys!

-D

PS.....my girl said that my egg plant has gotten bigger (girth mainly) since starting the test cyp. Is that common? She isn't complaining so I guess I'm good/ LOL!

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome.
Probably just getting more blood flow down there and actually getting a 100% hard on. Im too familiar with it also

UNCLE Z REP

WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

Welcome

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Welcome

welcome man- and yes everything swells a little more on the juice! When u really want to grow, try 500 mgs a week for 12-16 wks. You'll love it bro, as long as u put in the work-good luck!( And u don't need 500 posts to get a good deal. After u have 10 posts u can PM me and I'll point u in the right direction- if u wish.)

Back