• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Sources should offer stacks.

STTM

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I think sources should offer some common stacks. I think I used to see Naps do this, not sure any more.. also remember AY having some stacks. Where you buy the predesigned stack and save a little money.

Example would be:

Beginner Stack:
3x Vial Test E
1x Pack Aromasin
1x Pack Clomid

There's a lot of guys that come here asking for 1st cycle advice, and about sources. Then we could just tell them "yo.. go to XXX source, get a #1 with some DBol on the side"

Could have the classic bulking stacks with Test, Deca, Dbol or the Cut Stack with Test, Tren, Mast, Winstrol... or the Big Ramy Stack where you get 10 of everything.

I think sources should offer some common stacks. I think I used to see Naps do this, not sure any more.. also remember AY having some stacks. Where you buy the predesigned stack and save a little money.

Example would be:

Beginner Stack:
3x Vial Test E
1x Pack Aromasin
1x Pack Clomid

There's a lot of guys that come here asking for 1st cycle advice, and about sources. Then we could just tell them "yo.. go to XXX source, get a #1 with some DBol on the side"

Could have the classic bulking stacks with Test, Deca, Dbol or the Cut Stack with Test, Tren, Mast, Winstrol... or the Big Ramy Stack where you get 10 of everything.

Larry Wheels stack 50 vials of Tren Ace

Example would be:

Beginner Stack:
3x Vial Test E
1x Pack Aromasin
1x Pack Clomid

We do need a beginner cycle added to the list I admit but.....
https://unclez.ru/9-pre-made-cycles

UNCLE Z REP

WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

Example would be:

Beginner Stack:
3x Vial Test E
1x Pack Aromasin
1x Pack Clomid

Or maybe new guys should educate themselves by reading enough on the forums to know what they are doing before even trying to use steroids?

Giving guys a pre-designed "stack" isn't helping them learn how to keep themselves healthy long term while using so personally I'll never offer anything remotely like that.

Not trying to be an ass but educating themselves goes a lot further than just being given something and telling them go for it when they have no clue about the importance of diet or anything else.

There are so many useful posts already on the forum and if more people weren't just jackasses to new guys when they ask things a lot of us already know then they might become part of the community and not get pushed away and go to the easiest place to get what they "think" is the best stack.

It's not hard to point people in the right direction and god knows enough people spend hours a day on this forum and contribute nothing other than being a prick when they likely have plenty of personal experience they could pass on.

How do you know what their goals are, age or anything else?

I mean if you just wanna sell them something then by all means sponsors should do that but if they give a shit at all I think it's a bad idea and encourages laziness on the part of the end user.

Not directed at you STTM at all. Just my opinion and people can take that for what it's worth or not.

Last edited:
Or maybe new guys should educate themselves by reading enough on the forums to know what they are doing before even trying to use steroids?

Giving guys a pre-designed "stack" isn't helping them learn how to keep themselves healthy long term while using so personally I'll never offer anything remotely like that.

Not trying to be an ass but educating themselves goes a lot further than just being given something and telling them go for it when they have no clue about the importance of diet or anything else.

There are so many useful posts already on the forum and if more people weren't just jackasses to new guys when they ask things a lot of us already know then they might become part of the community and not get pushed away and go to the easiest place to get what they "think" is the best stack.

It's not hard to point people in the right direction and god knows enough people spend hours a day on this forum and contribute nothing other than being a prick when they likely have plenty of personal experience they could pass on.

I mean if you just wanna sell them something then by all means sponsors should do that but if they give a shit at all I think it's a bad idea and encourages laziness on the part of the end user.

Not directed at you STTM at all. Just my opinion and people can take that for what it's worth or not.
Nicely said

Example would be:

Beginner Stack:
3x Vial Test E
1x Pack Aromasin
1x Pack Clomid

Of course many people have their own stack and prefer to buy individually . But of course basic cycles is always great idea ( test + deca + dbol ) ( test + trenbolone + masteron ) . Other great idea is have a product of the week like naps have ( this is huge help for people with low budget buy something at 50% off .

I 100% agree.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Back