• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Intro

Over_50

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My user name says it all. Gym rat in the late 80’s to the early 90’s. Did small dose cycles. Didn’t need it, I was young and full of test. Got sidetracked with a useless bi*ch, for years. Got back in the early 2000’s. Again, small dose cycles. Prepared for a couple of NPC shows but I didn’t make it anywhere with it, but it was fun. Tore my distal bicep tendon 12 years ago. Unfortunately, crawled inside a pain pill bottle and it took me 8 years of hell to get out. Been back at it for a couple of years now. Don’t lift like a mad man anymore. Still heavy at times but not crazy as before. I used to frequent the boards in the early 2000’s. Specifically the one ran by Chad Nicholls (Ronnie Colemans nutritionist). Anyway, good to be here.

Welcome to asf! Be sure to read the rules and take a good look around. There’s tons of info from diets, workouts to gear use! Pm me or any of the other www.puritysourcelabs.ru team if you need anything! Pm’s can be sent after you have 10 posts.

My user name says it all. Gym rat in the late 80’s to the early 90’s. Did small dose cycles. Didn’t need it, I was young and full of test. Got sidetracked with a useless bi*ch, for years. Got back in the early 2000’s. Again, small dose cycles. Prepared for a couple of NPC shows but I didn’t make it anywhere with it, but it was fun. Tore my distal bicep tendon 12 years ago. Unfortunately, crawled inside a pain pill bottle and it took me 8 years of hell to get out. Been back at it for a couple of years now. Don’t lift like a mad man anymore. Still heavy at times but not crazy as before. I used to frequent the boards in the early 2000’s. Specifically the one ran by Chad Nicholls (Ronnie Colemans nutritionist). Anyway, good to be here.

Welcome to the forum. Good to have you here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome

Max

Welcome, 50 it tough, things going down hill....I know

REHH;[URL="tel:1849014" said:
1849014[/URL]]Welcome, 50 it tough, things going down hill....I know

Trying to keep it at bay for as long as I can. Thanks for the welcome.

Welcome

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum!

Back