• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Spring Break Murders

... and kill a white vixen down at spring break down in miami.
you know that never ends well for black

Not a racist site at all... nooo..
Sad story either way.
Dunno why your trolling saying it's not on the news. A simple Google search and it popped up everywhere.

I went on Spring Break my Senior year 1999 and we went to Daytona. It was amazing, but I will say this, the night scene is a BAD scene, and it definitely brings out the predators looking to take advantage of women.

I've been to a few vacation spots like Mexico, Myrtle Beach, Outer Banks, DC, etc...and it's the same way anywhere you go.... yeah this poor girl should have known better.

This is very common from what I have seen. You never go out to these places alone, let alone a female alone.

Back to my Spring Break, it was crazy. We had a surprise concert at our hotel, and they said "we have a special guest for you guys". Out comes Vanilla Ice. I couldn't stop laughing. He actuallly did Ice Ice Baby too. But thinking back, he was actually still pretty relevant. I mean he was super famous in 1990-93 and this was only a few years later.

It's on heavy rotationon my local news because the young lady lived 2suburban towns over from me :coffee:

... and kill a white vixen down at spring break down in miami.
you know that never ends well for black

Not a racist site at all... nooo..
Sad story either way.
Dunno why your trolling saying it's not on the news. A simple Google search and it popped up everywhere.

Just imgaine the news coverage if it was a black person lol

Just imgaine the news coverage if it was a black person lol

Well.... then it would have been a black person killed by other black people, and by 2021 MSM standards, that doesn't even exist.

Now if it were a black girl killed by a cop, or by 2 white men, then look the fuck out!

Last edited:
I went on Spring Break my Senior year 1999 and we went to Daytona. It was amazing, but I will say this, the night scene is a BAD scene, and it definitely brings out the predators looking to take advantage of women.

I've been to a few vacation spots like Mexico, Myrtle Beach, Outer Banks, DC, etc...and it's the same way anywhere you go.... yeah this poor girl should have known better.

This is very common from what I have seen. You never go out to these places alone, let alone a female alone.

Back to my Spring Break, it was crazy. We had a surprise concert at our hotel, and they said "we have a special guest for you guys". Out comes Vanilla Ice. I couldn't stop laughing. He actuallly did Ice Ice Baby too. But thinking back, he was actually still pretty relevant. I mean he was super famous in 1990-93 and this was only a few years later.
Bro in like 2001-02 my wife went to The Beach Waterpark around Cincinnati with her high-school dance team. As soon as they pulled in the sign said vanilla ice was performing. I'm still salty about it. I love my 90s rap regardless of who it is.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

just a sad story, anybody who needs a rape drug is a loser POS and should never be a free person in our society

Are we not gonna comment on the unity and cooperation it takes to rape white women in the name of reparations? I mean.... these two guys stopped killing each other over drugs and came together for getting that notch on their belt.

#unity2021

IML Gear Cream!
Are we not gonna comment on the unity and cooperation it takes to rape white women in the name of reparations? I mean.... these two guys stopped killing each other over drugs and came together for getting that notch on their belt.

#unity2021

Jz3URXDW4bqoCvcxTcb9Ax-TME3jc-7fo7YNlDwmusvSJ8kVwmaTGAVMNx6adgWwfXBuisAkQ_1NPtaePVSZ2a0UKpKEOCDJqq1B6BPdxfW4UzBg7ADLVusgZLV8-vHRnORBrA2VW66dK6zV9uWIOiLEzBFs5F6jZocjVQ

#unity2021

What you mean blk people don't do crimes that's just whitey's trying to keep them down

Back