• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

T.D!! FlashGear

Acol79

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I put an order in with Flashgear and it got here fast! I saw they had a promo for 20% off and two test p. The offer must have expired earlier in the day because it didn’t register. Long story short is I asked if he would help a player out and he agreed. I received my order but without the extras but I’m unconcerned . I sent him a message and I’m sure he will hold his word. Also that is my first ever order and Flash was very helpful. Starting of with test and tren can’t wait to see the results and wake of busted up human carcasses!

I put an order in with Flashgear and it got here fast! I saw they had a promo for 20% off and two test p. The offer must have expired earlier in the day because it didn’t register. Long story short is I asked if he would help a player out and he agreed. I received my order but without the extras but I’m unconcerned . I sent him a message and I’m sure he will hold his word. Also that is my first ever order and Flash was very helpful. Starting of with test and tren can’t wait to see the results and wake of busted up human carcasses!
Ive used his tren ace and its potent af

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

Always open a support ticket on the website and let flash know if he forgets the freebies. He’s been super busy and mistakes happen from time to time. Just hit him up until you get your freebies. He’s super generous!

Ive used his tren ace and its potent af

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

Ive used his tren ace also. If this is the flash labs I’m thinking of. Before he went private a while back. It was some really good tren hands down. I’ve tried a lot of sources on the forums supporting domestic local sources.

let us know how it is when starts kicking in. Keep us posted.

Ive used his tren ace also. If this is the flash labs I’m thinking of. Before he went private a while back. It was some really good tren hands down. I’ve tried a lot of sources on the forums supporting domestic local sources.

let us know how it is when starts kicking in. Keep us posted.
He went private but now is open to everyone. He has a website.
www.flashgear.to
It’s very easy to navigate .

Back