• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Want to Make My Own Primo Stash (Advice)

GJ503

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have started using primo E and Ace when cruising 100mg Primo E x2 EW and 25mg Ace in the am and again in the pm. 550mg per week. Shit is spendy. I was thinking of getting 10g's of both from IL's sale and making 3 20ml vials of primo E at 150mg per vial (3 grams per), and making 400 25mg press tabs of primo ace.

My question is what kind of carrier oil do I need and in what quantity do I add oil to the vials so that the 3 grams of powder displace the oil to = 20ml? Also, do I need to filter IL raws if I'm just making 3 vials with a gram left over? Any advice would be appreciated.

Have you ever done any homebrew before? I only ask because it seems like you are leaving out a few steps. It's not hard but just some basic steps. As far as carrier oil you can probably go with grape seed oil as most guys tolerate it pretty well. You don't add raws to oil in a vial. You can use an online calculator to determine exact amounts of oil. I would just do it like this. You want to make 60mL of total oil so take a small 100mL-200mL beaker and add your BA and BB with raws to it. Then just fill it up to the 40mL line on the beaker. Alternatively you can use the online calculators that account for displacements. After everything is in the beaker and clear you definitely need to run it through a syringe filter.

Below is a screen shot of what it looks like in the calculator and also a link to it so you can play around. Hope this helps.

http://www.basskilleronline.com/steroid-powder-calculator.html

Attachments

• Brew.JPG
    Brew.JPG
    38.4 KB · Views: 144
First, thank you for making the breakdown easy. I'm assuming BB benzyl benzoate? Is BA Benzyl alcohol? GSO is grape seed oil. Med lab supplies carries filtered grapeseed oil. Is this g2g? Final question. Do I use the syringe filter to draw the finished oil out of the beaker and then add 20ml per vial. They have Whatman GD/X 25mm sterile PVDF syringe filters. From the pick it looks like it just goes between your syringe and needle. It looks like the largest syringe med labs sells is 60ml (Monoject 60ml Toomey tip). This would be perfect for the 3 20ml vials?

CoachCabo could assist you greatly here.. I think he checks his PMs from time to time.

I would PM him with any questions bro. He usually has the scoop on lab supplies/ equipment as well.

First, thank you for making the breakdown easy. I'm assuming BB benzyl benzoate? Is BA Benzyl alcohol? GSO is grape seed oil. Med lab supplies carries filtered grapeseed oil. Is this g2g? Final question. Do I use the syringe filter to draw the finished oil out of the beaker and then add 20ml per vial. They have Whatman GD/X 25mm sterile PVDF syringe filters. From the pick it looks like it just goes between your syringe and needle. It looks like the largest syringe med labs sells is 60ml (Monoject 60ml Toomey tip). This would be perfect for the 3 20ml vials?

Yes BB= Benzyl Benzoate and BA=Benzyl Alcohol and GSO=Grape Seed Oil. You can just buy GSO from your local grocery store. I don't think there is any difference between the filtered stuff and regular stuff other than medlab has already filtered it once for you. It may be a little cleaner but for the price I don't think it's much better than what you get at a grocery store.

So using the formula I have outlined what I would do below. It may sound complicated but it's really easy once you do it a couple times. Once you draw up your mixed product into the syringe you put the filter on the end with a needle on the end into a sterilized vial with another small guage needle sticking out to equalize the air pressure. I would advise against buying the 60mL syringes as they are a bitch to push oil through. I would go with 10mL syringes as you get more pressure on it and your only trying to push 60mL through it . Basically you would push 10mL through it then disconnect the filter draw up another 10mL connect the filter again and start pushing. That's going to be easier than trying to push 60mL all drawn up.

Making your product-

1. Measure out 1.2mL BA and 12mL BB into a beaker (you can use a glass bowl if you don't have a beaker.
2. Add 9g of Primo Enanthate.
3. Mix as best you can.
4. Measure out 38.31mL of GSO and put into your beaker.
5. You can heat this up a little by various means but honestly putting it in the microwave for 15-20 seconds is fine. With a little heat this should all mix into a fairly clear solution.
6. Draw up 10mL into your sryinge the attach sryinge filter with 18g needle on the outlet of it.
7. Take a pre-sterilized vial and put a smaller 27g needle through it at the edge of the stopper so that as your pushing solution into it that needle allows air to escape it.
8. Take your 10mL syringe with solution, filter and needle attached into the the pre-sterilized vial and apply pressure. It may take 5 minutes or more to get it all through the filter.
9. Repeat as necessary until all your solution is filtered.

Yes BB= Benzyl Benzoate and BA=Benzyl Alcohol and GSO=Grape Seed Oil. You can just buy GSO from your local grocery store. I don't think there is any difference between the filtered stuff and regular stuff other than medlab has already filtered it once for you. It may be a little cleaner but for the price I don't think it's much better than what you get at a grocery store.

So using the formula I have outlined what I would do below. It may sound complicated but it's really easy once you do it a couple times. Once you draw up your mixed product into the syringe you put the filter on the end with a needle on the end into a sterilized vial with another small guage needle sticking out to equalize the air pressure. I would advise against buying the 60mL syringes as they are a bitch to push oil through. I would go with 10mL syringes as you get more pressure on it and your only trying to push 60mL through it . Basically you would push 10mL through it then disconnect the filter draw up another 10mL connect the filter again and start pushing. That's going to be easier than trying to push 60mL all drawn up.

Making your product-

1. Measure out 1.2mL BA and 12mL BB into a beaker (you can use a glass bowl if you don't have a beaker.
3. Mix as best you can.
5. You can heat this up a little by various means but honestly putting it in the microwave for 15-20 seconds is fine. With a little heat this should all mix into a fairly clear solution.
6. Draw up 10mL into your sryinge the attach sryinge filter with 18g needle on the outlet of it.
7. Take a pre-sterilized vial and put a smaller 27g needle through it at the edge of the stopper so that as your pushing solution into it that needle allows air to escape it.
8. Take your 10mL syringe with solution, filter and needle attached into the the pre-sterilized vial and apply pressure. It may take 5 minutes or more to get it all through the filter.

Thank you brother! I'll give you an update in a few weeks.

Thank you brother! I'll give you an update in a few weeks.

No worries. There are some good pics with the guides up top and I believe there is a thread started by AnabolicHow2 on where you can get all supplies fairly reasonable. Medlab is okay if you just want a one stop shop but you will pay more going through them. For the price of primo now days though your definitely saving a lot of money by doing your own.

No worries. There are some good pics with the guides up top and I believe there is a thread started by AnabolicHow2 on where you can get all supplies fairly reasonable. Medlab is okay if you just want a one stop shop but you will pay more going through them. For the price of primo now days though your definitely saving a lot of money by doing your own.

I also got 10g's of primo ace too. I was thinking of making a gram into 10mg orals for my wife but I didn't realize how small 10mg of this stuff is. I got press tabs. Should I mix 9 grams of something to make it manageable? For the other 9 of raw I was thinking of making 100mg primo ace oil. Thinking 150 of this short ester would have crazy pip and 100 is pushing it. Question, what do I get to blend the orals and what is the ratio for 9 100mg per 10ml vials for primo ace?

I also got 10g's of primo ace too. I was thinking of making a gram into 10mg orals for my wife but I didn't realize how small 10mg of this stuff is. I got press tabs. Should I mix 9 grams of something to make it manageable? For the other 9 of raw I was thinking of making 100mg primo ace oil. Thinking 150 of this short ester would have crazy pip and 100 is pushing it. Question, what do I get to blend the orals and what is the ratio for 9 100mg per 10ml vials for primo ace?

I would highly suggest never making primo ace into an injectable. I tried making it at 100mg/mL one time and it held fine but I thought I had an infection. For days there was a knot, red swollen and fever. I have read that everyone that tries to make it into an injectable gets the same thing. Some things were never meant to be made into an injectable. I am guessing primo ace was always meant to be an oral.

What should I use to cut it with for orals? I tried to just weigh out 25mgs and it is a minuscule amount. Can't imagine making 10mg tabs for my wife. If I add 9 grams of cut with 1 of raw and mix the shit out of it, I can make 1 tenth tabs. Much easier to manage.

IML Gear Cream!
What should I use to cut it with for orals? I tried to just weigh out 25mgs and it is a minuscule amount. Can't imagine making 10mg tabs for my wife. If I add 9 grams of cut with 1 of raw and mix the shit out of it, I can make 1 tenth tabs. Much easier to manage.

If your trying to make caps there are several formulas to use. It's not as simple as taking 1g of supplement and 9g of filler to make 100 caps at 10mg.

There is a link below. It seems complicated but once you get the weights of a full capsule of supplement and weight of a full cap of filler it's actually pretty easy. I have an old 400 cap press that I have been using for years. I know how much filler (I use baking soda) it takes to make a full press of caps. So now I add the filler plus supplement and put it in a kitchenaid mixer and blend it for about 5 minutes. That usually mixes it pretty good although I don't have any testing to prove the accuracy but I have done this for years and no complaints. If your dosing for your wife I would definitely do it step by step but like I said it's fairly easy once you get the math down. It should be easy to do with a 24 or 50 cap press you can buy at a health food store.

https://www.powdercity.com/pages/capsule-machine-diy/

Also just reread your statement. Are you trying to make caps or tablets for your wife? If you have a tablet press then it's a different ballgame and you have to mix with some type of cellulose binder that will press into tabs. Unfortunately I don't have any experience with actual pressed tabs but have read a little bit about it.

Do yourself a favor and please brew the primo in mct oil... It's so much smoother that way and primo deserves a good oil like mct. I've had several friends message me after pinning my primo telling me it's the best they've ever pinned

Also just reread your statement. Are you trying to make caps or tablets for your wife? If you have a tablet press then it's a different ballgame and you have to mix with some type of cellulose binder that will press into tabs. Unfortunately I don't have any experience with actual pressed tabs but have read a little bit about it.
No. I just have gell caps that I want to fill. I figured I'd make 300 25mg for me when I run primo and 100 10mg for her.

No. I just have gell caps that I want to fill. I figured I'd make 300 25mg for me when I run primo and 100 10mg for her.

Perfect. Try the link above I put in there. Like I said it seems complicated but it's really just weigh caps full of filler and product and some basic math.

Perfect. Try the link above I put in there. Like I said it seems complicated but it's really just weigh caps full of filler and product and some basic math.

It looks like you fill caps with filler, dump that in a mortar and pestle, and then mix with either 10mg x 26 or 25mg x 26 (the amount of caps that fit in my press). Should be pretty easy. Primo ace is pretty crystalized (like salt). I'll have to grind it thoroughly. From what you sent I also like the idea of using some other sups at filler but I'll wait till the next time to get creative.

Thank you for all the advice!

How I make caps is this.
Take your cap machine, use cellious or carbo gain... Fill the machine with caps, they spread out the filler, tamp it 1 time. Then put caps together, put them on the scale. Weigh them and then out the same amount of empty caps on the scale... Minus empty from full... That gives you your filler weight. Now if making 5mg or 10mg minus that from the filler for that many caps in the machine.
Once you have that, take your filler, measure it out add your raw then mix it together. Once you use the m&p put the finished powder in a bag, add food coloring (powder not liquid) and shake the hell out of the bag... This truly insures its mixed well.

Once mixed, spread out into caps, tamp only 1 time since that's how you measured originally. Then complete the cap. You're done

First pin and it was smooth as silk. Both of my thumbs are numb from pushing that stuff through the filter though. Great forearm exercise. Also, i didn't realize the difference in Primo Ace and E. The crystals in the E were more pronounced and it had a distinct smell. Had to apply a very small amount of heat to breakdown. I made 2 30ml jugs too.

Are capsule filling machines regulated by the DEA? I bought a janky size 1 cap filler online and now they want me to fill out some form and send 2 pieces of photo id.

Are capsule filling machines regulated by the DEA? I bought a janky size 1 cap filler online and now they want me to fill out some form and send 2 pieces of photo id.

You shouldn't have to fill out any ID unless you buy something over a certain size. I want to say something like 50 caps or more requires a photo ID on file (I assume to make sure your not making massive amounts of illegal drugs). Something like in the link below you shouldn't need any ID and would be fine for personal use.

https://www.herbaffair.com/products...aJpLaH9gs1urKYfpJMiFVgHdkc4hTQTMaApjCEALw_wcB

Get Shredded!
Have you ever done any homebrew before? I only ask because it seems like you are leaving out a few steps. It's not hard but just some basic steps. As far as carrier oil you can probably go with grape seed oil as most guys tolerate it pretty well. You don't add raws to oil in a vial. You can use an online calculator to determine exact amounts of oil. I would just do it like this. You want to make 60mL of total oil so take a small 100mL-200mL beaker and add your BA and BB with raws to it. Then just fill it up to the 40mL line on the beaker. Alternatively you can use the online calculators that account for displacements. After everything is in the beaker and clear you definitely need to run it through a syringe filter.

Below is a screen shot of what it looks like in the calculator and also a link to it so you can play around. Hope this helps.

http://www.basskilleronline.com/steroid-powder-calculator.html
Wow this calculator would have helped long ago. Cheers mate.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Making your product-

3. Mix as best you can.

Thanks for the instructions! Trying to learn

Thanks for the instructions! Trying to learn

No worries. It always seems complicated when trying to read and separate the steps. Once you actually do it a few times it gets easier. After a while you can graduate to bottle top filters which are way easier than syringe filters or even Buchner funnels (which I do now). Gota crawl before you walk though.

Back