Want to Make My Own Primo Stash (Advice)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    487 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by mastiff View Post
    Perfect. Try the link above I put in there. Like I said it seems complicated but it's really just weigh caps full of filler and product and some basic math.
    It looks like you fill caps with filler, dump that in a mortar and pestle, and then mix with either 10mg x 26 or 25mg x 26 (the amount of caps that fit in my press). Should be pretty easy. Primo ace is pretty crystalized (like salt). I'll have to grind it thoroughly. From what you sent I also like the idea of using some other sups at filler but I'll wait till the next time to get creative.

Thank you for all the advice!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts
    Rep Points

How I make caps is this.
    Take your cap machine, use cellious or carbo gain... Fill the machine with caps, they spread out the filler, tamp it 1 time. Then put caps together, put them on the scale. Weigh them and then out the same amount of empty caps on the scale... Minus empty from full... That gives you your filler weight. Now if making 5mg or 10mg minus that from the filler for that many caps in the machine.
    Once you have that, take your filler, measure it out add your raw then mix it together. Once you use the m&p put the finished powder in a bag, add food coloring (powder not liquid) and shake the hell out of the bag... This truly insures its mixed well.

Once mixed, spread out into caps, tamp only 1 time since that's how you measured originally. Then complete the cap. You're done

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    487 Posts
    Rep Points

First pin and it was smooth as silk. Both of my thumbs are numb from pushing that stuff through the filter though. Great forearm exercise. Also, i didn't realize the difference in Primo Ace and E. The crystals in the E were more pronounced and it had a distinct smell. Had to apply a very small amount of heat to breakdown. I made 2 30ml jugs too.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    487 Posts
    Rep Points

Are capsule filling machines regulated by the DEA? I bought a janky size 1 cap filler online and now they want me to fill out some form and send 2 pieces of photo id.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    260 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GJ503 View Post
    Are capsule filling machines regulated by the DEA? I bought a janky size 1 cap filler online and now they want me to fill out some form and send 2 pieces of photo id.
    You shouldn't have to fill out any ID unless you buy something over a certain size. I want to say something like 50 caps or more requires a photo ID on file (I assume to make sure your not making massive amounts of illegal drugs). Something like in the link below you shouldn't need any ID and would be fine for personal use.

https://www.herbaffair.com/products/...MaApjCEALw_wcB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Rep Points

Have you ever done any homebrew before? I only ask because it seems like you are leaving out a few steps. It's not hard but just some basic steps. As far as carrier oil you can probably go with grape seed oil as most guys tolerate it pretty well. You don't add raws to oil in a vial. You can use an online calculator to determine exact amounts of oil. I would just do it like this. You want to make 60mL of total oil so take a small 100mL-200mL beaker and add your BA and BB with raws to it. Then just fill it up to the 40mL line on the beaker. Alternatively you can use the online calculators that account for displacements. After everything is in the beaker and clear you definitely need to run it through a syringe filter.

Below is a screen shot of what it looks like in the calculator and also a link to it so you can play around. Hope this helps.

http://www.basskilleronline.com/ster...alculator.html
    Wow this calculator would have helped long ago. Cheers mate.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Rep Points

Yes BB= Benzyl Benzoate and BA=Benzyl Alcohol and GSO=Grape Seed Oil. You can just buy GSO from your local grocery store. I don't think there is any difference between the filtered stuff and regular stuff other than medlab has already filtered it once for you. It may be a little cleaner but for the price I don't think it's much better than what you get at a grocery store.

So using the formula I have outlined what I would do below. It may sound complicated but it's really easy once you do it a couple times. Once you draw up your mixed product into the syringe you put the filter on the end with a needle on the end into a sterilized vial with another small guage needle sticking out to equalize the air pressure. I would advise against buying the 60mL syringes as they are a bitch to push oil through. I would go with 10mL syringes as you get more pressure on it and your only trying to push 60mL through it . Basically you would push 10mL through it then disconnect the filter draw up another 10mL connect the filter again and start pushing. That's going to be easier than trying to push 60mL all drawn up.

Making your product-

1. Measure out 1.2mL BA and 12mL BB into a beaker (you can use a glass bowl if you don't have a beaker.
    2. Add 9g of Primo Enanthate.
    3. Mix as best you can.
    4. Measure out 38.31mL of GSO and put into your beaker.
    5. You can heat this up a little by various means but honestly putting it in the microwave for 15-20 seconds is fine. With a little heat this should all mix into a fairly clear solution.
    6. Draw up 10mL into your sryinge the attach sryinge filter with 18g needle on the outlet of it.
    7. Take a pre-sterilized vial and put a smaller 27g needle through it at the edge of the stopper so that as your pushing solution into it that needle allows air to escape it.
    8. Take your 10mL syringe with solution, filter and needle attached into the the pre-sterilized vial and apply pressure. It may take 5 minutes or more to get it all through the filter.
    9. Repeat as necessary until all your solution is filtered.
    Thanks for the instructions! Trying to learn

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    260 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Kuma808 View Post
    Thanks for the instructions! Trying to learn
    No worries. It always seems complicated when trying to read and separate the steps. Once you actually do it a few times it gets easier. After a while you can graduate to bottle top filters which are way easier than syringe filters or even Buchner funnels (which I do now). Gota crawl before you walk though.