• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

second cycle (NEWBIE TW)

xandrenes

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey everyone, I'm Xan and I'm looking to start my second cycle soon. I used tren-e for 8 weeks and took a break. Now I want to switch to test-e with Nandrolone and HGH. Thoughts?

Also if anybody has a reliable source please PM me. My plug from the gym moved and I don't think Napsgear is legit anymore.

Did you use only tren-e? What was your actual protocol and dosages?

First 4 weeks was 250 iu/week with just tren. Financial inconvenience. Then I was finally able to bump up to 400iu for next 2 weeks and 550 for the last 2 weeks. I was very broke so I only stack it with test-e for the last 4 weeks.

I went through mad withdrawals because I didn't do the math right for how much clomid I'd need after.

I just went about my first cycle really wrong and now I gotta pay the consequences. Let me know if you think I should add or substitute anything. I have a rough idea of what this cycle's gonna look like.

Before first cycle: 165 lbs
Peak: 185 lbs
PCT: 177
Now: 181 (I'm struggling a lot rn if you can't tell)

(is jpal still valid??)

Thanks for your patience

Do some research on sources and find out. You will find everything you need to know.

next time.... if your too broke.... don’t go jumping on gear just to do it without the right stuff. Without a plan and no money or product. Your just asking for failure.

we know where your stimulus is going. Sounds like you need to catch up on some bills before you get on cycle. Running gear ISNT going to be paying your bills anytime soon. Unless there’s some hott sugar momma your after that will pay your way through life and get you all the gear you want.

but for real. Since your first cycle was not even a cycle.

do it the right way. Just get you some test e 250 if your going to blow your stimulus money on gear. Take 500mg week split into two shots a week.

get some asin or adex just Incase.
don’t go half cocked and half ass because of funds. Do you have a gym membership since funds are so tight?? Or are you the kind of person that thinks gear is going to do all the work for you. No gym except 2x a month and crappy diet because of funds....?

make sure you have all that in order first and do some research.

and what do you mean you don’t think naps is legit anymore if you only ran one cycle if that’s what you even want to call it and you just literally joined the forums

You sounds like a cop. Trying to get people to feel bad for you take you under their wing by playing victim and snoop any info you can get without even putting in any effort. You want us to eat and lift for you too??

You sounds like a cop. Trying to get people to feel bad for you take you under their wing by playing victim and snoop any info you can get without even putting in any effort. You want us to eat and lift for you too??

My b you're right brotha

Welcome lots of great info here.

Rock On

First 4 weeks was 250 iu/week with just tren. Financial inconvenience. Then I was finally able to bump up to 400iu for next 2 weeks and 550 for the last 2 weeks. I was very broke so I only stack it with test-e for the last 4 weeks.

I went through mad withdrawals because I didn't do the math right for how much clomid I'd need after.

I just went about my first cycle really wrong and now I gotta pay the consequences. Let me know if you think I should add or substitute anything. I have a rough idea of what this cycle's gonna look like.

Before first cycle: 165 lbs
Peak: 185 lbs
PCT: 177
Now: 181 (I'm struggling a lot rn if you can't tell)

(is jpal still valid??)

Thanks for your patience

Mad withdrawals? Tren for a first cycle? Cycling while going through financial hardship? You have to get your priorities straight bud and do more research on novice cycles. Don’t mean to be a dick but your first cycle should’ve been something like Test E 250mg per week. Please do some more research before asking what sources are best.

Welcome to the forum!

Hey everyone, I'm Xan and I'm looking to start my second cycle soon. I used tren-e for 8 weeks and took a break. Now I want to switch to test-e with Nandrolone and HGH. Thoughts?

Also if anybody has a reliable source please PM me. My plug from the gym moved and I don't think Napsgear is legit anymore.

It won't let me PM you shoot me a msg I got a legit source for you

Back