• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Sidney Powell Defense

hoyle21

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So Sidney Powell’s defense is basically that she’s not guilty of defamation because only a fucking idiot would believe the bullshit she said about dominion. Which is about 75% of the posters here. Trumps team calls his supporters idiots more that anyone else. Truly amazing.

49986b69e7066cd109ef74034ccc2637.jpg

eff9bf98970336522803567fed41d367.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So Sidney Powell’s defense is basically that she’s not guilty of defamation because only a fucking idiot would believe the bullshit she said about dominion. Which is about 75% of the posters here. Trumps team calls his supporters idiots more that anyone else. Truly amazing.

49986b69e7066cd109ef74034ccc2637.jpg

eff9bf98970336522803567fed41d367.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BWAHAHAHA!!!
This is what your fearless leader's team thinks of you.
Oh wait... She wasn't on the Trump team..riiiiight.
I hope they bankrupt her.

I hate to break it to you...and make you look like a dumbass Hoyle...

You are reading the case law all wrong actually. I had to do 4 years of caselaw for my undergrad PreLaw and let me assure you it sucks. But I do know how to interpret, and you clearly do not.

Read what it says:

"Whether a particular statement constitutes fact or opinion is a question of law"

Analyzed under these factors, and even assuming, arguendo, that each of the statements alleged in the Complaint could be proved true or false, no reasonable person would conclude that the statements were truly statements of fact.

So let me explain in novice terms for you. Sidneys claims and statements were never analyzed by law/in Court. None of her cases were accepted or heard, and therefore the claims have not been disproven or proven. Nor can they be deemed "factual" or "opinion" based unless deemed so by the Court.

When it says no reasonable person would conclude they were fact, this is because they are arguing that "no reasonable person" would attempt to claim something was or wasn't fact since it was not determined so by law, in court. Election fraud and cheating was not determined to be true or false yet in Court. No law had laid claim to it in either fashion.

You cannot defame someone unless it is proven to be factual. It has not been proven factual in Court that Election Fraud "did not occur" and that Dominions Machines "were not compromised" and accessed.

So I am afraid this will go down as one of the dumbest posts of 2021. I might just rename it for you and add it to the Hall of Shame section.

Um, I respectfully disagree Wes. No election fraud has been found. Dominion has proved there was nothing wrong or fraudlent with their machines as claimed. This isn't like a conspiracy theory where the theory only lives because people can't disprove it.
Dominion doesn't have to prove fraud did not occur, they only have to show she lied about their machines.

Actually yes they do. That is precisely what the statute is saying. It has not been proven in Court that Election fraud did not occur and it has not been proven that the machines were not compromised.

It's exactly what they are saying.

You have to prove a defamation case sir. You can't just say, well "we didn't do it", our word is good for it.

Civil Cases are the Preponderance of Evidence.

Like I mentioned this opens the door up to discovery and Sidneys Attorney Lin Wood can actually make Dominion jump through about 1 million hoops and they must be able to prove that no evidence exists,

Dominion won't be able to. Their user manual specifically says that the machines allow Adjudication of voting and that itself is 100% proof that the machines "Could" be compromised.

They can certainly drag it out but in the end if Dominion wants to they will indeed prove she lied.
I give her some credit though, she took it to the limit and then some as far as knowing how to lie and get away with it. She knows very well 99 percent of what she claimed is bogus but she also had to know Dominion would go after her and she may find a loophole with her legal language to save her ass.
Pillow biter Mike may not be as lucky.
do you even lift sidneypowell

They can certainly drag it out but in the end if Dominion wants to they will indeed prove she lied.
I give her some credit though, she took it to the limit and then some as far as knowing how to lie and get away with it. She knows very well 99 percent of what she claimed is bogus but she also had to know Dominion would go after her and she may find a loophole with her legal language to save her ass.
Pillow biter Mike may not be as lucky.

I disagree sir and time will prove all

Italy has the mastermind of the hack in custody and he has already spilled the beans. This is the reason many in Italy's Govt have resigned.

Now you aren't going to see that on the MSM, but that information is out there. The information that the US Military has the servers from the hack also exists.

The charts and graphs dont lie. Im sure you have seen the graphs where the votes were going up in a straight line and then at 3am when Counting stopped, Bidens magically jumped a few million and the normal upward slope of the graph turned into a huge straight line.

The information is out there and it is coming.

All of this will be revealed in time.

This lawsuit is going nowhere, and neither is the suit against the Pillow guy.

Rest assured Dominions days are not only over, it is a matter of time before many of them are in Prison.

It has not been proven in Court that Election fraud did not occur and it has not been proven that the machines were not compromised.
Well wait a second..
Dominion had the allegations made against them.
She had NUMEROUS chances to prove what she said. She did not. Nobody has.
So every election dominion is REQUIRED IN COURT to prove no fraud?
Did this happen with Trump when he won?

It has not been proven in Court that Election fraud did not occur and it has not been proven that the machines were not compromised.
Well wait a second..
problem is news networks like CNN are constantly being caught in lies, so which lie is actually the truth? Trumps or CNN, really seems like both side have lies and truth mixed and half a truth is a whole lie

IML Gear Cream!
Well wait a second..

Sir this is a civil court case

Preponderence of evidence. You have to prove YOUR case. Dominion has to PROVE their case.

Sidney doesn't have to prove she is innocent. That is CRIMINAL law. You guys are confusing the two.

And yes, in the case of Trump, several Democrats tried to get the Electors thrown out or changed and it did not work. Yet hillariously they were scared he would attempt to do the same to them.

And if it weren't for the Jan 6th "insurrection" staged, that then made the vote go into the wee hours of the night, we may have seen Congress actually discuss the "electors" being rejected, etc.

The thing about the Democrats, is they are all actors. Which is why they love Hollyweird.

All this is my friends is OPTICS. They think that if they file their lawsuit, that their party and followers will believe they have more validity. They also hope to convince the unsure, that no election fraud occured.

Notice in Congress, the dems wanted to punish those who said 'election fraud occured'. But those same idiots for 4 years cried that Russia hacked the Election for Trump, and we know that was as fake as anything we have seen.

Some fools still believe the Russia Hoax.

Brainwashing is strong in many.

Well wait a second..

Those statements literally contradict one another. Antrim County is the closest thing there has been to an actual audit. Powell has had zero cases heard. Everything else up to this point has been smoke and mirrors and dismissed cases. No one wants this hot potato.

Then Wes.. I am completely confused.
Seems to me if u make an allegation you ha e to prove it.

I honestly don't think anyone is holding their breath either way on Powell vs Dominion. But here's this:

Attachments

• photo_2021-03-24_08-08-49.jpg
    photo_2021-03-24_08-08-49.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 24
Then Wes.. I am completely confused.
Seems to me if u make an allegation you ha e to prove it.

only conservatives have to prove allegations. We’re you not paying attention throughout the entire trump presidency? Come on, man.... I thought gays were smarter than that.

Back