• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Is US domestic/ website shipping orders yet

cujo200231

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Any update? Website said yesterday that today orders would be shipping again. Want to order as soon as shipping is back going

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any update? Website said yesterday that today orders would be shipping again. Want to order as soon as shipping is back going

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last i heard (yesterday) the website revision was not yet complete because there were some discrepancies between actual physical stock and what the website database listed. So more work needed to be done to correct the website.

Here is the latest news (from yesterday) on the source's site:

2021-03-22
UPDATE:

We completed warehouse revision today, but we found significant deviations between what our warehouse calculated and stock values on site for several demanded positions, so we have to recheck some products. It requires extra time. We expect to confirm and process all orders by tomorrow. All orders placed for weekend were removed. We need it to have all calculations done correctly. No worries, we restore all orders soon. Sorry for inconvenience.

SOURCE:
https://us.basicstero.ws/news

If/when I see an update that states/confirms all is restored and revisions are complete, I will repost any such announcement in a new thread/post of its own to make sure everyone sees it.

Last edited:
I will await for further instructions before processing my order. it's a fair size order, an it's all good. You guys have never let me down. Cheers!

Last i heard (yesterday) the website revision was not yet complete because there were some discrepancies between actual physical stock and what the website database listed. So more work needed to be done to correct the website.

Here is the latest news (from yesterday) on the source's site:

2021-03-22
UPDATE:

We completed warehouse revision today, but we found significant deviations between what our warehouse calculated and stock values on site for several demanded positions, so we have to recheck some products. It requires extra time. We expect to confirm and process all orders by tomorrow. All orders placed for weekend were removed. We need it to have all calculations done correctly. No worries, we restore all orders soon. Sorry for inconvenience.

SOURCE:
https://us.basicstero.ws/news

If/when I see an update that states/confirms all is restored and revisions are complete, I will repost any such announcement in a new thread/post of its own to make sure everyone sees it.

it seems that someone has gone "shopping" in the store without marking anything as sold :LOL ;)

it seems that someone has gone "shopping" in the store without marking anything as sold :LOL ;)

I wonder? maybe it is the case... but I do not have details.
But I wrote to Frank and asked him to let me know when he confirms the revision and inventory are all resolved.
I will make an announcement as soon as I have confirmation from him that everything is complete.

Back