• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Gear for powerlifting

bubbababy75

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Looking to see what type of gear i should get on as a power lifter... what are some thoughts? Currently 282 sq 855 bench 505 deadlift 705.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking to see what type of gear i should get on as a power lifter... what are some thoughts? Currently 282 sq 855 bench 505 deadlift 705.

Weight 282*

That’s some good numbers! What have you done up until now? I have no good answers for you but I’m interested in what ppl recommend.

Test deca anadrol.and halo, cheque drops, or methyl tren day of. Lots of em using tren nowadays too apparently

UNCLE Z REP

WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

Just test and anavar

I am a powerlifter and In my experience so far these are the two best compounds for adding instant strength which are also pretty safe. If your looking out for long term health then just stick with these, you can obviously add nandralone + primo/masteron/dhb and such to your cycle but I don't notice any real strength increase on those just the added anabolism from increased muscle growth which obviously does help in the long term but for instant strength boost anavar/test/anadrol/tren are the main ones people use, also winstrol increases strength reportartidly but there is the joint issue with that and I didn't notice a str increase on 50mg per day.

If you really want to go hardcore then Tren + Test + Anadrol is basically the go to for strength.

Theres also day of comp stuff you could do like TNE, Halotestin, Cheque drops, etc...personally wouldn't touch these cause the sides and with TNE risk of infection

Last edited:
I am a powerlifter and In my experience so far these are the two best compounds for adding instant strength which are also pretty safe. If your looking out for long term health then just stick with these, you can obviously add nandralone + primo/masteron/dhb and such to your cycle but I don't notice any real strength increase on those just the added anabolism from increased muscle growth which obviously does help in the long term but for instant strength boost anavar/test/anadrol/tren are the main ones people use, also winstrol increases strength reportartidly but there is the joint issue with that and I didn't notice a str increase on 50mg per day.

If you really want to go hardcore then Tren + Test + Anadrol is basically the go to for strength.

Theres also day of comp stuff you could do like TNE, Halotestin, Cheque drops, etc...personally wouldn't touch these cause the sides and with TNE risk of infection

I appreciate the advice.

Going to depend on how much you can fluctuate with your weight. If you are not worried about that.. then Test, Deca, Anadrol. Halo is great going into a meet or trying to set a PR. Mast added on top of that wouldn't hurt a thing.

If you have to keep you weight about the same, then Test, Mast, and Var.

Tren is always a great addition to either of those.

and GH.. your body is going through hell pushing that kind of weight. GH will help heal and recover.

Also, anything that turns you into an asshole preworkout can help. Halo, TNE, ect, and I hear Metriolone is pretty wicked for this.

Last edited:
Some crazy lifts. Test/Deca/Anadrol

Going to depend on how much you can fluctuate with your weight. If you are not worried about that.. then Test, Deca, Anadrol. Halo is great going into a meet or trying to set a PR. Mast added on top of that wouldn't hurt a thing.

If you have to keep you weight about the same, then Test, Mast, and Var.

Tren is always a great addition to either of those.

and GH.. your body is going through hell pushing that kind of weight. GH will help heal and recover.

Also, anything that turns you into an asshole preworkout can help. Halo, TNE, ect, and I hear Metriolone is pretty wicked for this.

Thank you. With all the advice given from this post definitely going to change the game.

Back