• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Steroids and COVID-19

Hellcat

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What's up ASF, it's been quite some time for me, haven't cycled in 2 years due to school and work, but will be hopping back on in the coming weeks.

I wanted to get input regarding steroids and covid-19

As we already know, steroids suppresses the immune system, therefore increasing risk of getting covid-19 and also increasing the risk in the severity of covid-19.

What is everyone's thoughts / take on cycling in regard to the bs with covid-19

Thanks for any input ASF, much appreciated.

Please see below. Of course, I am applying the below article in the context of a trt dosage or a little higher than a trt dosage.......not a full blown, multi-month cycle with harsh compounds that are slowly toxifying the body and stressing the immune system....making it work extra hard. In that case, yes, Covid is going to most likely damage you more as your body is already struggling with the toxicity, leaving your body with less resources available to fight the Covid virus. Like fighting battles on two fronts.

Male coronavirus patients with low testosterone levels are MORE likely to die from COVID-19, German hospital finds

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/science...-testosterone-levels-likely-die-COVID-19.html

Last edited:
All I can say is over the last year I've done 3 blasts including now, and I've been working around the general public the whole time, and knock on wood, haven't had any prob.- Now I will say I've tried to use common sense and have worn a mask @ the grocery store, gas stations etc., but haven't been obsessed/stupid about it. And I try to talk to most customers outside when poss.- and wash my hands a little more than usual- but I refuse to let this crap run my life. And I prob. wouldn't do NEAR as much if it wasn't for my daughter, who has a compromised immune system. Thank GOD we're on the backside of this shit. And I did get the vaccine- more for her than me- about 10 days ago.(J&J version). So far, so good.

All I can say is over the last year I've done 3 blasts including now, and I've been working around the general public the whole time, and knock on wood, haven't had any prob.- Now I will say I've tried to use common sense and have worn a mask @ the grocery store, gas stations etc., but haven't been obsessed/stupid about it. And I try to talk to most customers outside when poss.- and wash my hands a little more than usual- but I refuse to let this crap run my life. And I prob. wouldn't do NEAR as much if it wasn't for my daughter, who has a compromised immune system. Thank GOD we're on the backside of this shit. And I did get the vaccine- more for her than me- about 10 days ago.(J&J version). So far, so good.

Hear you 100% on not letting the virus run our lives. Did you have any side-effects from the J&J vaccine? Is it one shot, or two?

I bet during a Trenbolone cycle, Covid-19 would come to into your body and be like "fuck this shit, I'm out."

c8df89e4046d4057b9b106725a310c08.jpg

I made a thread here or on another board about testosterone and allergies. I swear to God ever since I started using gear my allergies are pretty much gone. I was allergic to various pollens, cats and weeds. So I think being enhanced is a good thing.

Hear you 100% on not letting the virus run our lives. Did you have any side-effects from the J&J vaccine? Is it one shot, or two?
Happy to say no side effects whatsoever- arm was a little sore for a couple days, but nothing else and it's it's just the one shot. From what I was told, you don't really have a choice- at least not yet-on which one u get- just take what's available @ whichever pharm. u go too. Good Luck bro!

Back