• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Pct

Ironpaco

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What will you guys recommend and prefer. Trying to look at my options thanks

Let's get some background and see if the GC community can give you knowledge. I'll hold my thoughts till the end.

What will you guys recommend and prefer. Trying to look at my options thanks

Last edited:
Start with research and when you think researched enough, research some more.

Clomid is an absolute must but add in Novadex for the tried and true, seen some very impressive#s from guys with naturally low test after clomid use only. Wish I'd been given that option countless years back when my own natural testosterone was low!
Some guys use HCG either on cycle or during pct, rarely both. I've never touched it myself but if you want to keep a "full sack" and fertility is important to you, it seems to be well worth it for most. Some folks setup a vitamin regimen to help aid with recovery, I'd recommend running P5P ( Activated b6) on most cycles and possibly after. It's shown to be quite effective combating prolactin in men , comparable even to cabergoline in some studies. Pyridoxine b6 is an not activated form and is not as effective as our body breaks it down into an activated form first, it can also cause side effects which do reverse when stopping that the activated form do not cause.
Second up to clomid, timing.
How long is said steroid in your system after your last pin? How long do you PCT? You don't want to hop on pct counterproductively when xx is still suppressing you! I'd say at least 4 weeks pct off the top of my head, mind you I only ever did it once but my natty test was so low and my pct recovered back to my original numbers so opted for trt. How long was your cycle, how heavy was it? Don't take a blanket statement on time frames, take it all into consideration. What's the half life of the steroids you ran? Clomid half life, how about nolvadex? These things are important, many chemicals aren't nearly as effective if dose it once a day and spend 1/3 or more of your day with none or next to none of a drug your trying to stabilize in you.

3rd, what about an ai? You might need it, you might not, you might be concerned about estrogen rebound.... You might be experiencing gyno (control your estrogen on cycle and do blood work, if you don't know what I'm talking about here you don't belong in this thread)! You don't want to crush your estrogen while already dealing with pct, I'd leave this decision up to your labs.
Last... Don't forget that clomid, nolva, arimidex etc all have thier own set of side effects! You ideally want to to take as little dose as possible, as less frequent as possible. Clomid effected my vision badly, I wouldn't of been able to drive after dosing for the first week.

Sent from my HD1907 using Tapatalk

Clomid 100/100/50/50
Nolvadex 40/40/20/20

That's my PCT before I started TRT, always worked and brought me back to or above my baseline bloods.

Solid bro.

Start with research and when you think researched enough, research some more.

Clomid is an absolute must but add in Novadex for the tried and true, seen some very impressive#s from guys with naturally low test after clomid use only. Wish I'd been given that option countless years back when my own natural testosterone was low!
Some guys use HCG either on cycle or during pct, rarely both. I've never touched it myself but if you want to keep a "full sack" and fertility is important to you, it seems to be well worth it for most. Some folks setup a vitamin regimen to help aid with recovery, I'd recommend running P5P ( Activated b6) on most cycles and possibly after. It's shown to be quite effective combating prolactin in men , comparable even to cabergoline in some studies. Pyridoxine b6 is an not activated form and is not as effective as our body breaks it down into an activated form first, it can also cause side effects which do reverse when stopping that the activated form do not cause.
Second up to clomid, timing.
How long is said steroid in your system after your last pin? How long do you PCT? You don't want to hop on pct counterproductively when xx is still suppressing you! I'd say at least 4 weeks pct off the top of my head, mind you I only ever did it once but my natty test was so low and my pct recovered back to my original numbers so opted for trt. How long was your cycle, how heavy was it? Don't take a blanket statement on time frames, take it all into consideration. What's the half life of the steroids you ran? Clomid half life, how about nolvadex? These things are important, many chemicals aren't nearly as effective if dose it once a day and spend 1/3 or more of your day with none or next to none of a drug your trying to stabilize in you.

3rd, what about an ai? You might need it, you might not, you might be concerned about estrogen rebound.... You might be experiencing gyno (control your estrogen on cycle and do blood work, if you don't know what I'm talking about here you don't belong in this thread)! You don't want to crush your estrogen while already dealing with pct, I'd leave this decision up to your labs.
Last... Don't forget that clomid, nolva, arimidex etc all have thier own set of side effects! You ideally want to to take as little dose as possible, as less frequent as possible. Clomid effected my vision badly, I wouldn't of been able to drive after dosing for the first week.

Sent from my HD1907 using Tapatalk

Ironpaco... I’ll add some comments once you answer my question.

I would be curious of your age and the reasoning behind the PCT initiative?

I’m 26 and I’m just trying to see if it’s recommendable to do pct ? What’s do you recommend. I’m currently running 500mg Test e weekly I’m almost 3 months in

I’m 26 and I’m just trying to see if it’s recommendable to do pct ? What’s do you recommend. I’m currently running 500mg Test e weekly I’m almost 3 months in

I would lay off the gear at your age. Unless you have a underlying condition that needs treatment under the guidance of a professional. Lift often, don’t overtrain, and eat a clean moderate carb, high protein diet.

Im a ectomorph and at your age I was able to weigh in at 198 lbs at around 9%.

Be patient snd don’t destroy your natural body chemistries future.

Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would lay off the gear at your age. Unless you have a underlying condition that needs treatment under the guidance of a professional. Lift often, don’t overtrain, and eat a clean moderate carb, high protein diet.

Im a ectomorph and at your age I was able to weigh in at 198 lbs at around 9%.

Be patient snd don’t destroy your natural body chemistries future.

Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He is already on cycle so he needs info to properly pct. Most younger ppl wont listen when you reccomend not running aas at their age. I do agree thou that you shouldnt be cycling not only because of your age bit it is very obvious you have not done your research. You never start a cycle until you have everything on hand and have your cycle planned out pct included.
But to answer your question 2 weeks after last pin I'd do
Nolvadex 40402020
Clomid 50505050
Clomid messes me up and I found 50 is all I need to properly pct anymore than that I get all emotional and its horrible pct already sucks as it is.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Follow Big Rich's protocol below. Get your pct rocking and then get some bloodwork some time after to determine how well your natural test levels have risen.

Your 26...really think about your plans for the future...are you good with jacking up your test levels so that you have to pin for the rest of your life via a TRT protocol? I would strongly encourage you to fully educate yourself on all things AAS to include PCT as well as how to read bloodwork and develop solutions in the event some markers are off base. In an ideal scenario, you should have educated yourself before getting involved this game. Its over so no need to beat a dead horse. Be smart...knowledge!!!!

Last edited:
Follow Big Rich's protocol below. Get your pct rocking and then get some bloodwork some time after to determine how well your natural test levels have risen.

Your 26...really think about your plans for the future...are you good with jacking up your test levels so that you have to pin for the rest of your life via a TRT protocol? I would strongly encourage you to fully educate yourself on all things AAS to include PCT as well as how to read bloodwork and develop solutions in the event some markers are off base. In an ideal scenario, you should have educated yourself before getting involved this game. Its over so no need to beat a a dead horse. Be smart...knowledge!!!!
Thanks will do

Thanks for all the advice. Will do more research in the future

I know I’m young but I made a decision on the road I took , now I’m just trying to educate myself as much as possible and I appreciate the knowledge you guys give me . Thanks

all good...just be better going forward...we've all been there at some point.

I know I’m young but I made a decision on the road I took , now I’m just trying to educate myself as much as possible and I appreciate the knowledge you guys give me . Thanks

Back