Im always late

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,195 Posts
    Rep Points

Testers Needed to test/log samples of NEW Pharmacom Testosterone Undecanoate

Quote Originally Posted by Pcushion View Post
    Hey guys I understand those you saying your out and the frustration all of you have. I am doing everything in my power to get these samples sent out.

I do want to address the ďlack of communicationĒ I have responded to every message sent to me about the samples and updated this post with every new bit of information I have had. If I had more I would post it, but I donít. I also do not lie and am not going to give all of you respectful gentleman a load of shit aka making up some elaborate story about your samples.

I publicly addressed this forum stating samples had not been sent. As of now they still havenít. I havenít posted anything new because nothing has changed.

I am sorry for everyoneís frustrations. The samples are still being sent. As soon as I know more I will let everyone know.
    All of these guys have come forward and publicly announced to you that they are no longer interested. With that being said, if you send them these samples anyways, like you stated, you cannot hold them to giving a review or getting lab work. At that point, that will be you just forfeiting the gear to these gentlemen. So if your boss isnít willing to give away gear for nothing in return, then you might want to inform him to not send it out.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts
    Rep Points

When I worked in Dubai I transferred my RX for Test C. Test C is not available there, so the Romanian Endocrinologist (Most Docs in UAE are foreigners) put me on Bayer U250 at 1 Gram once every 12 weeks. Was a hell of a roller coaster. But by week 12 my total test was <300 ng/dl. She told me its ok, lets do the third dose 8 weeks from now.

I wrinkled my brow and said, "Why don't we try 1 cc (250mg) monthly and test me at 8 weeks instead of a horse's butt full of oil (4ccs) in one injection?"

So If its still open, the good news is I've sworn off test c recently and am taking only Tren and DHTs. I'd run it as 1 cc monthly and at 8 weeks and 12 weeks I'd post labs.
    You can't strengthen the weak by weakening the strong

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by TinyNutzzz View Post
    Pincushion you have responded to all pms except my last one! I gave my personal info how long ago? I'm not bashing you personally but I'm bashing the way this has been and continues to be handled. I literally didn't want to tap out knowing this would ultimately cause drama and conflict at some point. Life moves fast, being in this forum all should realize this. I have no Ill will towards you or the man with 9 million issues none of which are issues with the gear. I just don't have anymore time. It's not like it's shipped and held up anywhere

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Man I did indeed forget to respond to your last message. I will say in defense our conversation had moved away from the samples and I got distracted. I do think your a cool ass member here and just responded to your message. I would love to keep the conversation going brother.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Sherk View Post
    All of these guys have come forward and publicly announced to you that they are no longer interested. With that being said, if you send them these samples anyways, like you stated, you cannot hold them to giving a review or getting lab work. At that point, that will be you just forfeiting the gear to these gentlemen. So if your boss isnít willing to give away gear for nothing in return, then you might want to inform him to not send it out.
    I have and always will communicate everything on these boards to my boss. He is aware of everything and I agree you are correct we cannot expect people to review products who backed out. He will prob send the gear anyway, simply because he said he would and thatís how he conducts business. Those who review will review and those who said they were out will be respectfully left alone.

Thank you for your input. Itís much appreciated. Be good brother.

- - - Updated - - -

I have and always will communicate everything on these boards to my boss. He is aware of everything and I agree you are correct we cannot expect people to review products who backed out. He will prob send the gear anyway, simply because he said he would and thatís how he conducts business. Those who review will review and those who said they were out will be respectfully left alone.

Thank you for your input. Itís much appreciated. Be good brother.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,437 Posts
    Rep Points

you guys have things for free directly at home and you complain as well.

Pcushion, when you want to send me anything, steroids, money, weapons, maybe some beautiful Russian woman ... I gladly accept everything, my mailbox is always open
    You can't have my body, but I'll tell you where to find all my tools -> PuritySourceLabs.ru

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Phill View Post
    you guys have things for free directly at home and you complain as well.

Pcushion, when you want to send me anything, steroids, money, weapons, maybe some beautiful Russian woman ... I gladly accept everything, my mailbox is always open
    You want to log the test brother? I am shooting you a pm.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts
    Rep Points

True Itís crazy to think we are that stupid to believe someone forgot or that you are trying to ship out stuff. Its been like two months and you canít reply to my messages cause I havenít sent any asking questions. I know how this works so I donít bug people or labs for updates. No hard feeling but iím not running it or buying from this source. At the end of the day it is a crap shoot, how does anyone expect this to not look bad on the lab. I have used 3 other labs on this forum all with great results backed by bloodwork. Hopefully if you pick new guys they actually get the stuff or just donít ask for volunteers and do away with the review all together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts
    Rep Points

I'm still in for the test. I do not get mad about waiting on free gear lol and everything I have ever had from Pharmacom has been 100% over the years.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by blingcrosby View Post
    I'm still in for the test. I do not get mad about waiting on free gear lol and everything I have ever had from Pharmacom has been 100% over the years.
    Thank you brother. Your still good to go on our end as well. The test is going to show 100%.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    564 Posts
    Rep Points

Iím still in also, really nice opportunity to review products of pharmacom, but how many more weeks does it take you know more about when it got send haha.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Rigeu View Post
    Iím still in also, really nice opportunity to review products of pharmacom, but how many more weeks does it take you know more about when it got send haha.
    They havenít been sent yet. I know that much. I also know that everything is 100% a go. They havenít given me any details on why the samples havenít been shipped for security reasons. The only thing I was told is that Frankís attention was needed elsewhere but the samples where still going to get sent. I am checking with him daily so as soon as I know I will make an announcement. Thank you for your patience brother.

Thank all of you guys even the ones who politely backed out. I am real life person guys, not someone reading promps from a screen. I totally get it. Hell I donít even copy and paste messages. If I have to message three people about the same thing, I send three different messages. You guys mean more than that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,794 Posts
    Rep Points

Your always cool and respectful pin. Thanks for the nice message.

Max
    #laidback

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    564 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Pcushion View Post
    They havenít been sent yet. I know that much. I also know that everything is 100% a go. They havenít given me any details on why the samples havenít been shipped for security reasons. The only thing I was told is that Frankís attention was needed elsewhere but the samples where still going to get sent. I am checking with him daily so as soon as I know I will make an announcement. Thank you for your patience brother.

Thank all of you guys even the ones who politely backed out. I am real life person guys, not someone reading promps from a screen. I totally get it. Hell I donít even copy and paste messages. If I have to message three people about the same thing, I send three different messages. You guys mean more than that.
    Thanks for responding to all of us!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Rep Points

pharmacom, do you have an estimated time for releasing the test u for sale?