• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Testers Needed to test/log samples of NEW Pharmacom Testosterone Undecanoate

RThoads

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Pharmacom Labs is launching a NEW Testosterone Undecanoate 250 mg/mL product and Basicstero is looking for people to give it a try & share their experience in a cycle log here.

Selected volunteers will receive a FREE sample consisting of Two (2) Vials of the NEW Pharmacom Testosterone Undecanoate 250 product in exchange for testers’ reviewing and posting an on-going cycle log with regular updates regarding how the volunteer is feeling etc. while using this new product.

Basicstero would like multiple testers and logs so If interested and willing to keep a log (with at least weekly updates please) of your experience please reply to this thread for consideration.
Feel free to reply even if others have already replied; many testers are wanted (we will post if/when we are no longer seeking volunteers).

Please reply to this thread if you are interested so Basicstero may select volunteers to test and log this new product.**

**Basicstero rep Pcushion will be managing this project and commincating with volunteers to make arrangements to deliver samples etc.

NOTE: Established members of the community and/or very active respected members are preferred.
Please understand established members have built the community and as such should get preference for sample opportunities in our opinion.

41fk4fU.jpg

Pharmacom Testosterone Undecanoate

Testosterone-Undecanoate Information*:
Testosterone undecanoate (primarily marketed and known from the trade-name “Nebido”), is a very slow-acting ester of testosterone. This is the active drug that is used in Andriol, but in that case it is part of an oral medication, not an injectable. Nebido is being marketed as a replacement for established injectable testosterone products like Delatestryl®, Depo-Testosterone®, and Sustanon®, which are actually much faster acting in comparison. It is designed to offer a much less frequent injection schedule, and, therefore, much greater comfort for the patient. Nebido is a drug developed under a similar focus as testosterone buciclate, which is another very slow-acting injectable ester of testosterone.

History:
Nebido® was developed by international giant Schering AG, Germany (now Bayer). It first surfaced as a prescription drug in Finland and Germany in October and November of 2004, respectively. Within a year it had been approved for sale throughout Europe. Schering/Bayer has since also brought this product to Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, South Africa, Colombia, Korea, Venezuela, and various countries in Eastern Europe (86 countries in total). In July 2005, the U.S. pharmaceuticals firm Indevus purchased the rights to market Nebido under the Aveed trade name. The FDA has since held up U.S. approval of the drug, however, focusing on a small number of adverse reports in Germany. These specifically involve post-injection anaphylactic reactions and pulmonary oil microembolism. Most of these reactions are likely not due to a problem with the drug itself, but incorrect administration of the high-volume injection. Future approval in the U.S. is expected, but unclear.

Nebido® was described by Schering as being the, “first long-acting injection for the treatment of male hypogonadism.” This may be a matter of perspective, as other slow-acting esters do exist. Schering, however, is taking the lead to market in most regions. The applications for Nebido® are extremely narrow, being approved for use in men as a long-term treatment option for low androgen levels only. It is not labeled for use in women, or in males for other uses. Given the growing acceptance of androgen replacement therapy, and the comfort advantage that Nebido® seems to offer male hormone replacement therapy patients (esters like enanthate and cypionate generally require between 13 and 26 injections per year), it may very well become a dominant testosterone product in the years to come, especially with the marketing support of a pharmaceutical giant like Bayer.

Structural Characteristics:
Testosterone undecanoate is a modified form of testosterone, where a carboxylic acid ester (undecanoic acid) has been attached to the 17-beta hydroxyl group. Esterified forms of testosterone are less polar than free testosterone, and are absorbed more slowly from the area of injection. Once in the bloodstream, the ester is removed to yield free (active) testosterone. Esterified forms of testosterone are designed to prolong the window of therapeutic effect following administration, allowing for a less frequent injection schedule compared to injections of free (unesterified) steroid. Nebido® is designed to maintain physiological levels of testosterone for up to 14 weeks after injection.

Side Effects (Estrogenic):
Testosterone is readily aromatized in the body to estradiol (estrogen). The aromatase (estrogen synthetase) enzyme is responsible for this metabolism of testosterone. Elevated estrogen levels can cause side effects such as increased water retention, body fat gain, and gynecomastia. Testosterone is considered a moderately estrogenic steroid. An anti-estrogen such as clomiphene citrate or tamoxifen citrate may be necessary to prevent estrogenic side effects. One may alternately use an aromatase inhibitor like Arimidex® (anastrozole), which more efficiently controls estrogen by preventing its synthesis. Aromatase inhibitors can be quite expensive in comparison to anti-estrogens, however, and may also have negative effects on blood lipids.

Estrogenic side effects will occur in a dose-dependent manner, with higher doses (above normal therapeutic levels) of testosterone more likely to require the concurrent use of an anti-estrogen or aromatase inhibitor. Since water retention and loss of muscle definition are common with higher doses of testosterone, this drug is usually considered a poor choice for dieting or cutting phases of training. Its moderate estrogenicity makes it more ideal for bulking phases, where the added water retention will support raw strength and muscle size, and help foster a stronger anabolic environment.

Side Effects (Androgenic):
Testosterone is the primary male androgen, responsible for maintaining secondary male sexual characteristics. Elevated levels of testosterone are likely to produce androgenic side effects including oily skin, acne, and body/facial hair growth. Men with a genetic predisposition for hair loss (androgenetic alopecia) may notice accelerated male pattern balding. Those concerned about hair loss may find a more comfortable option in nandrolone decanoate, which is a comparably less androgenic steroid. Women are warned of the potential virilizing effects of anabolic/androgenic steroids, especially with a strong androgen such as testosterone. These may include deepening of the voice, menstrual irregularities, changes in skin texture, facial hair growth, and clitoral enlargement. In androgen-responsive target tissues such as the skin, scalp, and prostate, the high relative androgenicity of testosterone is dependent on its reduction to dihydrotestosterone (DHT). The 5-alpha reductase enzyme is responsible for this metabolism of testosterone. The concurrent use of a 5-alpha reductase inhibitor such as finasteride or dutasteride will interfere with site-specific potentiation of testosterone action, lowering the tendency of testosterone drugs to produce androgenic side effects. It is important to remember that anabolic and androgenic effects are both mediated via the cytosolic androgen receptor. Complete separation of testosterone’s anabolic and androgenic properties is not possible, even with total 5-alpha reductase inhibition.

Side Effects (Hepatotoxicity):
Testosterone does not have hepatotoxic effects; liver toxicity is unlikely. One study examined the potential for hepatotoxicity with high doses of testosterone by administering 400 mg of the hormone per day (2,800 mg per week) to a group of male subjects. The steroid was taken orally so that higher peak concentrations would be reached in hepatic tissues compared to intramuscular injections. The hormone was given daily for 20 days, and produced no significant changes in liver enzyme values including serum albumin, bilirubin, alanine-amino-transferase, and alkaline phosphatases.

Side Effects (Cardiovascular):
Anabolic/androgenic steroids can have deleterious effects on serum cholesterol. This includes a tendency to reduce HDL (good) cholesterol values and increase LDL (bad) cholesterol values, which may shift the HDL to LDL balance in a direction that favors greater risk of arteriosclerosis. The relative impact of an anabolic/androgenic steroid on serum lipids is dependent on the dose, route of administration (oral vs. injectable), type of steroid (aromatizable or non-aromatizable), and level of resistance to hepatic metabolism. Anabolic/androgenic steroids may also adversely affect blood pressure and triglycerides, reduce endothelial relaxation, and support left ventricular hypertrophy, all potentially increasing the risk of cardiovascular disease and myocardial infarction.

Testosterone tends to have a much less dramatic impact on cardiovascular risk factors than synthetic steroids. This is due in part to its openness to metabolism by the liver, which allows it to have less effect on the hepatic management of cholesterol. The aromatization of testosterone to estradiol also helps to mitigate the negative effects of androgens on serum lipids. In one study, 280 mg per week of testosterone ester (enanthate) had a slight but not statistically significant effect on HDL cholesterol after 12 weeks, but when taken with an aromatase inhibitor a strong (25%) decrease was seen. Studies using 300 mg of testosterone ester (enanthate) per week for twenty weeks without an aromatase inhibitor demonstrated only a 13% decrease in HDL cholesterol, while at 600 mg the reduction reached 21%. The negative impact of aromatase inhibition should be taken into consideration before such drug is added to testosterone therapy.

Due to the positive influence of estrogen on serum lipids, tamoxifen citrate or clomiphene citrate are preferred to aromatase inhibitors for those concerned with cardiovascular health, as they offer a partial estrogenic effect in the liver. This allows them to potentially improve lipid profiles and offset some of the negative effects of androgens. With doses of 600 mg or less per week, the impact on lipid profile tends to be noticeable but not dramatic, making an anti-estrogen (for cardioprotective purposes) perhaps unnecessary. Doses of 600 mg or less per week have also failed to produce statistically significant changes in LDL/VLDL cholesterol, triglycerides, apolipoprotein B/C-III, C-reactive protein, and insulin sensitivity, all indicating a relatively weak impact on cardiovascular risk factors. When used in moderate doses, injectable testosterone esters are usually considered to be the safest of all anabolic/androgenic steroids.

To help reduce cardiovascular strain it is advised to maintain an active cardiovascular exercise program and minimize the intake of saturated fats, cholesterol, and simple carbohydrates at all times during active AAS administration. Supplementing with fish oils (4 grams per day) and a natural cholesterol/antioxidant formula such as Lipid Stabil or a product with comparable ingredients is also recommended.

Administration (General):
Due to the large injection volume, prescribing guidelines recommend that each injection be given slowly, taking approximately 60 seconds to administer the full dose. Nebido® should always be injected deep in large muscle.

Availability:
Testosterone undecanoate injection continues to increase in prominence as a pharmaceutical product. It is presently approved for sale in 86 countries worldwide. In reviewing some of the more popular products and changes on the global pharmaceutical market, we have made the following observations. Nebido gained approval for Europe-wide sales in 2005. The product has since been distributed throughout Europe, and is widely available in this region. Indevus, a subsidiary of Endo Pharmaceuticals, has continued to push for FDA approval of Aveed in the United States.
*(credit: “ANABOLICS” 10[SUP]th[/SUP] ed. by William Llewellyn)

Sign me up chief!!! I am placing an order today as a matter of fact. I was going to start a log too, so it works out.

Last edited:
I see a lot of very prominent Pcom users wanting to log the new test undec. You guys are awesome.

It is a great base for me! Ever since I started

Max

I agree brother once it’s built up in the system, smooth sailing!

If one were to switch from Test E/Cyp to Undecanoate, would you need to continue pinning the previous ester for a certain time until Undecanoate can take effect? I'm just assuming. Switching esters is one thing I know very little about. I've done it in the past but always continued the previous ester for a few weeks when switching since I wasn't sure.

Sign me up Brother. I've been off the sauce for almost a yr now. Back to lifting regular but wild be down af to test your gear and run a log on some secondary virgin muscles

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Fantastic to see Pharmacom offering Testosterone Undecanoate!

Im down just had gyno surgery starting back in gym the 15 of next month and doing a blast would be cool to try it and already have a hormone test ordered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im down just had gyno surgery starting back in gym the 15 of next month and doing a blast would be cool to try it and already have a hormone test ordered.

Hope the surgery went well!

Make sure to control your E2 brother. If your having trouble feel free to reach out and I can help with that.

If one were to switch from Test E/Cyp to Undecanoate, would you need to continue pinning the previous ester for a certain time until Undecanoate can take effect? I'm just assuming. Switching esters is one thing I know very little about. I've done it in the past but always continued the previous ester for a few weeks when switching since I wasn't sure.

Something like that, I would prob frontload the undec for 2-3 weeks.

Please post in this thread if interested :) so the source (all reps and manament) may see who is interested.

we need more people :) so do not worry if it looks like many have posted already -- it never hurts to try!

The source will be reviewing the thread and start contacting people soon (likely as soon as next week).
But all additional interest is welcome until it is announced that enough have joined the project.

Get Shredded!
**Basicstero rep Pcushion will be managing this project and commincating with volunteers to make arrangements to deliver samples etc.
please post interest in this thread; PM may not be as efficient for the source management and other reps to see :) thank you.

Last edited:
I am interested, I am currently on TRT for the past 8 years and this would be a great substitute. I am currently on a small weekly cycle of 300 test / 200 mast / 30 anavar (daily) for the spring would it be possible to transition from test-e to test-u while on this cycle? If that would not work for your test log that is no problem to choose another member as I plan to stay on the mast and anavar for the next 10 weeks. Does the Test-U ship from domestic or international and will you offer it at all warehouses? thanks

So was this a joke to get everyones info, havnt got a reply back from anyone after sending my info. Anyone else in the same boat?

So was this a joke to get everyones info, havnt got a reply back from anyone after sending my info. Anyone else in the same boat?

Hey brother I sent you a message.

I have been sick for a week guys. I am will check in with Frank and see where everything is at this afternoon. Have a great day guys!

Ok guys. I picked quite a few of you to log the test. My pick are as follows: Catman2020, maxmuscle1, blingcrosby, beastmode1985, cowboypump77, and HeavyMetalMadMan. These will be the guys to follow for our log. I want to thank everyone who did volunteer. We are having some site issues. I am not sure how this is going to affect getting samples out. We will get them out though, if they are not out already. Thank all of you guys. Have a great Sunday!

Awesome ! Undecanoate is my fav! A lot cheaper than Nebido or Aveed! Appreciate the opportunity!

Max

Aah i can see you already picked some people, definitely interested if you’re still looking for people. Right know i’m in the middle of my blast but would like to give it a try when i start my cruise.

Back