Basicstero.com


Testers Needed to test/log samples of NEW Pharmacom Testosterone Undecanoate

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 115
  1. #91
    Registered User
    CowboyPump77's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    Anywhere and everywhere!
    Posts
    1,590

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,635
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,103
    Thanked in
    686 Posts
    Rep Points
    19610778

    Quote Originally Posted by Catman2020 View Post
    I do apologize, i was sent a couple messages from a rep and some guys here on the forum. I guess I genuinely thought someone was just collecting my info, but I realize how stupid that sounds after the fact. I guess if i would have had an explanation like i was getting after making that asshole post i would have just dropped it, not an excuse just a reason. Im not a dick looking for free gear. I will make it up to u guys if i have to pay for it or something else. But anyway i feel like a fool, i guess im fairly new to this even though i have been at it for awhile. I learned a very valuable lesson, to chill the fuck out and quit being so paranoid. I appreciate the fact that the rep didn’t tear me a new asshole even though he probably could have. I will never make this mistake again, anyway thanks im sorry have a good day.
    What you are feeling is perfectly normal. Plus to be fair, people do get ripped off occasionally(other sources), but Pharma was my first choice because of how long they have been in the game. I just made a post about placing an order from Warehouse 2 because of their summer promo. I normally do domestic. I know 6 to 12 weeks is a long wait, but my advice to anybody is more than you need each time, like double. That keeps any long time to get orders less of a worry. Good luck, and nobody here is mad at ya. Trust me if you go to the pitt forum I am one of the most hated because I shit post lol

  2. #92
    Registered User
    Pcushion's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    511

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    234
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    277
    Thanked in
    200 Posts
    Rep Points
    2770100

    Quote Originally Posted by Catman2020 View Post
    I do apologize, i was sent a couple messages from a rep and some guys here on the forum. I guess I genuinely thought someone was just collecting my info, but I realize how stupid that sounds after the fact. I guess if i would have had an explanation like i was getting after making that asshole post i would have just dropped it, not an excuse just a reason. Im not a dick looking for free gear. I will make it up to u guys if i have to pay for it or something else. But anyway i feel like a fool, i guess im fairly new to this even though i have been at it for awhile. I learned a very valuable lesson, to chill the fuck out and quit being so paranoid. I appreciate the fact that the rep didn’t tear me a new asshole even though he probably could have. I will never make this mistake again, anyway thanks im sorry have a good day.
    Hey brother I sent you a private message, but no worries man. As far as I am concerned we are A-ok. If you ever need anything we are always here have been since 2008. I love you all guys!

  3. #93
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    330

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    205
    Thanked in
    156 Posts
    Rep Points
    219219160

    Package in customs, so i wont be able to give review!!!!!

  4. #94
    Registered User
    beastmode1985's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    east coast
    Posts
    226

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    29
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    108
    Thanked in
    73 Posts
    Rep Points
    3217672

    Quote Originally Posted by BigVee View Post
    Package in customs, so i wont be able to give review!!!!!
    why not? you know the game and times can vary ,, sounds like you are just getting upset for nothing in pcoms control ?

    i opted out ,, but because i was still sent my stuff (they are good on there word) than its only right that as soon as im "off" i will start my log,,

    so again why cant you give a review once you have said items in hand?

  5. #95
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    330

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    205
    Thanked in
    156 Posts
    Rep Points
    219219160

    Hey BucketHead-(beastmode), i dont owe you any explanation, and what you do with your life is your business. What you eat doesnt make me shit. When Pcushion checks the tracking number he will see it for himself. Kick rocks bro and stay off my timeline with the bs with all due respect. Also I have a letter from customs to back my shit up...

  6. #96
    Carpet-Chewer
    Augustine5I's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    6,923

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,661
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,581
    Thanked in
    1,996 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by beastmode1985 View Post
    why not? you know the game and times can vary ,, sounds like you are just getting upset for nothing in pcoms control ?

    i opted out ,, but because i was still sent my stuff (they are good on there word) than its only right that as soon as im "off" i will start my log,,

    so again why cant you give a review once you have said items in hand?
    Is he indicating that he lost the “shipment” to customs?

    But yeah, if he eventually got said items and promised a log, then he should follow up on his word.

  7. #97
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    330

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    205
    Thanked in
    156 Posts
    Rep Points
    219219160

    Rthoads/Pcushion, can you please look into this situation, and set things straight on my end. You should have the tracking number issued to me for my order, if not i can give it to you. Package has been sitting in customs for over a month and i just received the letter yesterday from customs regarding this package. I will only address Basicstero/Pcushion/Rthoads regarding this matter. It isnt any concern of anyone else whom is not involved. So after this post i wont be entertaining anyone elses comments regarding this matter for it doesnt involve you.

  8. #98
    Registered User
    Pcushion's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    511

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    234
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    277
    Thanked in
    200 Posts
    Rep Points
    2770100

    Quote Originally Posted by BigVee View Post
    Rthoads/Pcushion, can you please look into this situation, and set things straight on my end. You should have the tracking number issued to me for my order, if not i can give it to you. Package has been sitting in customs for over a month and i just received the letter yesterday from customs regarding this package. I will only address Basicstero/Pcushion/Rthoads regarding this matter. It isnt any concern of anyone else whom is not involved. So after this post i wont be entertaining anyone elses comments regarding this matter for it doesnt involve you.

    Hey brother I am looking into it. I have the tracking information. Give me a day or so.

  9. #99
    Registered User
    beastmode1985's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    east coast
    Posts
    226

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    29
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    108
    Thanked in
    73 Posts
    Rep Points
    3217672

    you made it sound like it was moving to slow in shipping and you had youre pantys in a bunch,,, ill "kick rocks " as you say ,,but next time be more clear with your statments and maybe we will better understand what you mean,,

  10. #100
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    330

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    205
    Thanked in
    156 Posts
    Rep Points
    219219160

    Quote Originally Posted by Pcushion View Post
    Hey brother I am looking into it. I have the tracking information. Give me a day or so.
    You got it bro👍.

  11. #101
    Registered User
    Pcushion's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    511

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    234
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    277
    Thanked in
    200 Posts
    Rep Points
    2770100

    For those of you that had samples which got snagged, we are reshipping. With the exception of one gentleman who asked to be left out due to relationship issues (you prob know who you are, I got you ). They are coming discreet, and I ask everyone to please refrain from posting pictures. I will be contacting you guys to confirm, but I have checked all tracking and already submitted everything to Frank.

  12. #102
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    RThoads's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    777

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    360
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    250
    Thanked in
    171 Posts
    Rep Points
    765363289

    Quote Originally Posted by Pcushion View Post
    For those of you that had samples which got snagged, we are reshipping. With the exception of one gentleman who asked to be left out due to relationship issues (you prob know who you are, I got you ). They are coming discreet, and I ask everyone to please refrain from posting pictures. I will be contacting you guys to confirm, but I have checked all tracking and already submitted everything to Frank.
    Thank you for all your work on this. It has been a tough year with all the CV19 and other anti-freedom agenda etc around the world. So much is beyond source's control (just like with any business enduring all this) -- I hope people understand this.
    Obviously, we, like everyone else and all businesses, would like a better situation.
    I appreciate you brother -- and I am sure the guys who are mature and have life-experience also appreciate your effort.

  13. #103
    Carpet-Chewer
    Augustine5I's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    6,923

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,661
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,581
    Thanked in
    1,996 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Hard to believe this shit show is going on for 6 months and counting. Lol

  14. #104
    Registered User
    beastmode1985's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    east coast
    Posts
    226

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    29
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    108
    Thanked in
    73 Posts
    Rep Points
    3217672

    Quote Originally Posted by Augustine5I View Post
    Hard to believe this shit show is going on for 6 months and counting. Lol
    no shit show my dude? i got my pack . some got nabbed in the mail ,, happens ,, and if you wait 2 weeks or 10 months , should it matter because after all ,it is free?

    there seems to be a few people who must be biden lovers because holy hell they feel like the world is owed to them,, shit is free so stop bitching , stop stiring the pot,, go "throw rocks" as i was told by a biden lover,, lol

    eaither way everyone will get there packs , pcom has no control over the mail and who snags it,

    just my 2cents and tired of seeing this thread go awire

  15. #105
    Registered User
    CowboyPump77's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    Anywhere and everywhere!
    Posts
    1,590

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,635
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,103
    Thanked in
    686 Posts
    Rep Points
    19610778

    Quote Originally Posted by Augustine5I View Post
    Hard to believe this shit show is going on for 6 months and counting. Lol

    It's unfortunate but times being what they are....not unexpected. Pharmacom has always made thinsg right for me the few times I have has an issue...and it was no questions asked. Had a leaky bottle once, Boom new one was shipped and in my hands in a very quick manner. Like Beast1985 said, shit happens, the stuff was free.... In the end I know they will right any wrongs.

Similar Threads

  1. Testosterone Undecanoate - Expert Advice Needed. Vision?
    By TheShadow in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-04-2015, 01:56 PM
  2. Test E testers needed
    By _LG_ in forum Sponsor Sales and Promos
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-10-2014, 08:38 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums