• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Testers Needed to test/log samples of NEW Pharmacom Testosterone Undecanoate

IML Gear Cream!
yea bro im stoked,i love phrama and its my only go to lab,and the fact i get to test some new stuff is fucking insane ...

That’s how I became a rep brother. I kept volunteering to log products and was the only person who kept logging every time. From there it became what it is now! I love Pcom.

- - - Updated - - -

yea bro im stoked,i love phrama and its my only go to lab,and the fact i get to test some new stuff is fucking insane ...

That’s how I became a rep brother. I kept volunteering to log products and was the only person who kept logging every time. From there it became what it is now! I love Pcom.

Ok guys. I picked quite a few of you to log the test. My pick are as follows: Catman2020, maxmuscle1, blingcrosby, beastmode1985, cowboypump77, and HeavyMetalMadMan. These will be the guys to follow for our log. I want to thank everyone who did volunteer. We are having some site issues. I am not sure how this is going to affect getting samples out. We will get them out though, if they are not out already. Thank all of you guys. Have a great Sunday!

It's cool brother. To be honest I need to cruise, my body is screaming at me after blasting for a year. I am so ready for this. I am down to 215lbs. IIRC I was damn near 300 lbs back in April 2020. I honestly have no idea how much fat I lost with the muscle gain. I ain't claiming to look like Arnold in his prime but the transformation I have made so far would have taken two to three years with out the help. I owe it all to Basic/pHarma. Thanks!

To our testers: I messaged frank to see where we are with the samples. The attack was an untimely set back, but we are moving forward and I will continue to keep this post updated until every last tester has the bottles in their hand. Thanks for the understanding guys!

any word as to when everything will be sent and all ? im yet to recive an email from frank

Hey guys I spoke with Frank on Friday and he confirmed he received everyone’s information. I haven’t received any further information. I asked where exactly we stand with packs being shipped, but I am awaiting a response. I do know that these packages are coming from W2 the old shipping method, which isn’t exactly fast post to COVID. W2 warehouse at time can take 4 weeks to generate a tracking number post COVID. I appreciate everyone being patient and understanding with the situation. I do want to publicly state that we respect our clients and all information is safe.

In February we were testing a faster shipping method that resulted in Frank having to spend a lot of time resolving issues and getting paid customers their packages. We are still dealing with that one. Ok guys that’s what I have right now. Thank you all for your understanding. As soon as I know more I will let you guys know.

Ok guys I heard back from Frank, the samples have not been shipped yet. They are delayed due to circumstances having nothing actually to do with the samples themselves. His attention has been required elsewhere. I respect Frank and did not ask for any further explanation. He did say as soon as they have left he will notify me. That’s what I have for now guys. Thank you all for your understanding.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok guys I heard back from Frank, the samples have not been shipped yet. They are delayed due to circumstances having nothing actually to do with the samples themselves. His attention has been required elsewhere. I respect Frank and did not ask for any further explanation. He did say as soon as they have left he will notify me. That’s what I have for now guys. Thank you all for your understanding.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the update, and these things happen, everybody here knows the game. Cheers!

Ok this is ridiculous count me out i had two hormone panel tests i was willing to use for this. Don’t bother sending me anything i will not review it nor take it with this much trouble to get it. I honestly no longer trust this source or anything about it. If you guys were ever going to send it don’t bother i have moved on and preparing to use my tests for an upcoming cut. You can take someone else’s private info in my place if you want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
yea im gonna tap out as well, i came off so i could use the test ,but , seeing as this is getting to be a bit long,, and summer is coming , so im gonna run a cycle,,

i too find it werid how the lack of communication is here ,, i mean how hard is it to send an email to a group explaining whats going on? meh prolly for the better,, so yea , im out ,, you can pick someone else in my place as well ,, thank for the umm consideration i guess,,

With this being said I as well can't hold out and I tap tf out. I need to get bloods run and share started. I truly wanted this. But it's outta my hands at this point. If you can't communicate you can't expect people to sit around put their life on hold and wait. The thought of being picked was awesome and amazing but it's been tarnished and ruined with this shitty lack of communication and effort to provide..

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Out

Max

Hey guys I understand those you saying your out and the frustration all of you have. I am doing everything in my power to get these samples sent out.

I do want to address the “lack of communication” I have responded to every message sent to me about the samples and updated this post with every new bit of information I have had. If I had more I would post it, but I don’t. I also do not lie and am not going to give all of you respectful gentleman a load of shit aka making up some elaborate story about your samples.

I publicly addressed this forum stating samples had not been sent. As of now they still haven’t. I haven’t posted anything new because nothing has changed.

I am sorry for everyone’s frustrations. The samples are still being sent. As soon as I know more I will let everyone know.

Pincushion you have responded to all pms except my last one! I gave my personal info how long ago? I'm not bashing you personally but I'm bashing the way this has been and continues to be handled. I literally didn't want to tap out knowing this would ultimately cause drama and conflict at some point. Life moves fast, being in this forum all should realize this. I have no Ill will towards you or the man with 9 million issues none of which are issues with the gear. I just don't have anymore time. It's not like it's shipped and held up anywhere

Hey guys I understand those you saying your out and the frustration all of you have. I am doing everything in my power to get these samples sent out.

I do want to address the “lack of communication” I have responded to every message sent to me about the samples and updated this post with every new bit of information I have had. If I had more I would post it, but I don’t. I also do not lie and am not going to give all of you respectful gentleman a load of shit aka making up some elaborate story about your samples.

I publicly addressed this forum stating samples had not been sent. As of now they still haven’t. I haven’t posted anything new because nothing has changed.

I am sorry for everyone’s frustrations. The samples are still being sent. As soon as I know more I will let everyone know.

All of these guys have come forward and publicly announced to you that they are no longer interested. With that being said, if you send them these samples anyways, like you stated, you cannot hold them to giving a review or getting lab work. At that point, that will be you just forfeiting the gear to these gentlemen. So if your boss isn’t willing to give away gear for nothing in return, then you might want to inform him to not send it out.

When I worked in Dubai I transferred my RX for Test C. Test C is not available there, so the Romanian Endocrinologist (Most Docs in UAE are foreigners) put me on Bayer U250 at 1 Gram once every 12 weeks. Was a hell of a roller coaster. But by week 12 my total test was <300 ng/dl. She told me its ok, lets do the third dose 8 weeks from now.

I wrinkled my brow and said, "Why don't we try 1 cc (250mg) monthly and test me at 8 weeks instead of a horse's butt full of oil (4ccs) in one injection?"

So If its still open, the good news is I've sworn off test c recently and am taking only Tren and DHTs. I'd run it as 1 cc monthly and at 8 weeks and 12 weeks I'd post labs.

Pincushion you have responded to all pms except my last one! I gave my personal info how long ago? I'm not bashing you personally but I'm bashing the way this has been and continues to be handled. I literally didn't want to tap out knowing this would ultimately cause drama and conflict at some point. Life moves fast, being in this forum all should realize this. I have no Ill will towards you or the man with 9 million issues none of which are issues with the gear. I just don't have anymore time. It's not like it's shipped and held up anywhere

Man I did indeed forget to respond to your last message. I will say in defense our conversation had moved away from the samples and I got distracted. I do think your a cool ass member here and just responded to your message. I would love to keep the conversation going brother.

All of these guys have come forward and publicly announced to you that they are no longer interested. With that being said, if you send them these samples anyways, like you stated, you cannot hold them to giving a review or getting lab work. At that point, that will be you just forfeiting the gear to these gentlemen. So if your boss isn’t willing to give away gear for nothing in return, then you might want to inform him to not send it out.

I have and always will communicate everything on these boards to my boss. He is aware of everything and I agree you are correct we cannot expect people to review products who backed out. He will prob send the gear anyway, simply because he said he would and that’s how he conducts business. Those who review will review and those who said they were out will be respectfully left alone.

Thank you for your input. It’s much appreciated. Be good brother.

- - - Updated - - -

I have and always will communicate everything on these boards to my boss. He is aware of everything and I agree you are correct we cannot expect people to review products who backed out. He will prob send the gear anyway, simply because he said he would and that’s how he conducts business. Those who review will review and those who said they were out will be respectfully left alone.

Thank you for your input. It’s much appreciated. Be good brother.

IML Gear Cream!
you guys have things for free directly at home and you complain as well.

Pcushion, when you want to send me anything, steroids, money, weapons, maybe some beautiful Russian woman ... I gladly accept everything, my mailbox is always open :D

you guys have things for free directly at home and you complain as well.

Pcushion, when you want to send me anything, steroids, money, weapons, maybe some beautiful Russian woman ... I gladly accept everything, my mailbox is always open :D

You want to log the test brother? I am shooting you a pm.

True It’s crazy to think we are that stupid to believe someone forgot or that you are trying to ship out stuff. Its been like two months and you can’t reply to my messages cause I haven’t sent any asking questions. I know how this works so I don’t bug people or labs for updates. No hard feeling but i’m not running it or buying from this source. At the end of the day it is a crap shoot, how does anyone expect this to not look bad on the lab. I have used 3 other labs on this forum all with great results backed by bloodwork. Hopefully if you pick new guys they actually get the stuff or just don’t ask for volunteers and do away with the review all together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm still in for the test. I do not get mad about waiting on free gear lol and everything I have ever had from Pharmacom has been 100% over the years.

I'm still in for the test. I do not get mad about waiting on free gear lol and everything I have ever had from Pharmacom has been 100% over the years.

Thank you brother. Your still good to go on our end as well. The test is going to show 100%.

I’m still in also, really nice opportunity to review products of pharmacom, but how many more weeks does it take you know more about when it got send haha.

I’m still in also, really nice opportunity to review products of pharmacom, but how many more weeks does it take you know more about when it got send haha.

They haven’t been sent yet. I know that much. I also know that everything is 100% a go. They haven’t given me any details on why the samples haven’t been shipped for security reasons. The only thing I was told is that Frank’s attention was needed elsewhere but the samples where still going to get sent. I am checking with him daily so as soon as I know I will make an announcement. Thank you for your patience brother.

Thank all of you guys even the ones who politely backed out. I am real life person guys, not someone reading promps from a screen. I totally get it. Hell I don’t even copy and paste messages. If I have to message three people about the same thing, I send three different messages. You guys mean more than that.

They haven’t been sent yet. I know that much. I also know that everything is 100% a go. They haven’t given me any details on why the samples haven’t been shipped for security reasons. The only thing I was told is that Frank’s attention was needed elsewhere but the samples where still going to get sent. I am checking with him daily so as soon as I know I will make an announcement. Thank you for your patience brother.

Thank all of you guys even the ones who politely backed out. I am real life person guys, not someone reading promps from a screen. I totally get it. Hell I don’t even copy and paste messages. If I have to message three people about the same thing, I send three different messages. You guys mean more than that.

Thanks for responding to all of us!

Back