• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Testers Needed to test/log samples of NEW Pharmacom Testosterone Undecanoate

IML Gear Cream!
I do apologize, i was sent a couple messages from a rep and some guys here on the forum. I guess I genuinely thought someone was just collecting my info, but I realize how stupid that sounds after the fact. I guess if i would have had an explanation like i was getting after making that asshole post i would have just dropped it, not an excuse just a reason. Im not a dick looking for free gear. I will make it up to u guys if i have to pay for it or something else. But anyway i feel like a fool, i guess im fairly new to this even though i have been at it for awhile. I learned a very valuable lesson, to chill the fuck out and quit being so paranoid. I appreciate the fact that the rep didn’t tear me a new asshole even though he probably could have. I will never make this mistake again, anyway thanks im sorry have a good day.

What you are feeling is perfectly normal. Plus to be fair, people do get ripped off occasionally(other sources), but Pharma was my first choice because of how long they have been in the game. I just made a post about placing an order from Warehouse 2 because of their summer promo. I normally do domestic. I know 6 to 12 weeks is a long wait, but my advice to anybody is more than you need each time, like double. That keeps any long time to get orders less of a worry. Good luck, and nobody here is mad at ya. Trust me if you go to the pitt forum I am one of the most hated because I shit post lol

I do apologize, i was sent a couple messages from a rep and some guys here on the forum. I guess I genuinely thought someone was just collecting my info, but I realize how stupid that sounds after the fact. I guess if i would have had an explanation like i was getting after making that asshole post i would have just dropped it, not an excuse just a reason. Im not a dick looking for free gear. I will make it up to u guys if i have to pay for it or something else. But anyway i feel like a fool, i guess im fairly new to this even though i have been at it for awhile. I learned a very valuable lesson, to chill the fuck out and quit being so paranoid. I appreciate the fact that the rep didn’t tear me a new asshole even though he probably could have. I will never make this mistake again, anyway thanks im sorry have a good day.

Hey brother I sent you a private message, but no worries man. As far as I am concerned we are A-ok. If you ever need anything we are always here have been since 2008. I love you all guys!

Package in customs, so i wont be able to give review!!!!!

Package in customs, so i wont be able to give review!!!!!

why not? you know the game and times can vary ,, sounds like you are just getting upset for nothing in pcoms control ?

i opted out ,, but because i was still sent my stuff (they are good on there word) than its only right that as soon as im "off" i will start my log,,

so again why cant you give a review once you have said items in hand?

Hey BucketHead-(beastmode), i dont owe you any explanation, and what you do with your life is your business. What you eat doesnt make me shit. When Pcushion checks the tracking number he will see it for himself. Kick rocks bro and stay off my timeline with the bs with all due respect. Also I have a letter from customs to back my shit up...

why not? you know the game and times can vary ,, sounds like you are just getting upset for nothing in pcoms control ?

i opted out ,, but because i was still sent my stuff (they are good on there word) than its only right that as soon as im "off" i will start my log,,

so again why cant you give a review once you have said items in hand?

Is he indicating that he lost the “shipment” to customs?

But yeah, if he eventually got said items and promised a log, then he should follow up on his word.

Rthoads/Pcushion, can you please look into this situation, and set things straight on my end. You should have the tracking number issued to me for my order, if not i can give it to you. Package has been sitting in customs for over a month and i just received the letter yesterday from customs regarding this package. I will only address Basicstero/Pcushion/Rthoads regarding this matter. It isnt any concern of anyone else whom is not involved. So after this post i wont be entertaining anyone elses comments regarding this matter for it doesnt involve you.

Rthoads/Pcushion, can you please look into this situation, and set things straight on my end. You should have the tracking number issued to me for my order, if not i can give it to you. Package has been sitting in customs for over a month and i just received the letter yesterday from customs regarding this package. I will only address Basicstero/Pcushion/Rthoads regarding this matter. It isnt any concern of anyone else whom is not involved. So after this post i wont be entertaining anyone elses comments regarding this matter for it doesnt involve you.

Hey brother I am looking into it. I have the tracking information. Give me a day or so.

you made it sound like it was moving to slow in shipping and you had youre pantys in a bunch,,, ill "kick rocks " as you say ,,but next time be more clear with your statments and maybe we will better understand what you mean,,

Get Shredded!
For those of you that had samples which got snagged, we are reshipping. With the exception of one gentleman who asked to be left out due to relationship issues (you prob know who you are, I got you :) ). They are coming discreet, and I ask everyone to please refrain from posting pictures. I will be contacting you guys to confirm, but I have checked all tracking and already submitted everything to Frank.

For those of you that had samples which got snagged, we are reshipping. With the exception of one gentleman who asked to be left out due to relationship issues (you prob know who you are, I got you :) ). They are coming discreet, and I ask everyone to please refrain from posting pictures. I will be contacting you guys to confirm, but I have checked all tracking and already submitted everything to Frank.
Thank you for all your work on this. It has been a tough year with all the CV19 and other anti-freedom agenda etc around the world. So much is beyond source's control (just like with any business enduring all this) -- I hope people understand this.
Obviously, we, like everyone else and all businesses, would like a better situation.
I appreciate you brother -- and I am sure the guys who are mature and have life-experience also appreciate your effort.

Hard to believe this shit show is going on for 6 months and counting. Lol

no shit show my dude? i got my pack . some got nabbed in the mail ,, happens ,, and if you wait 2 weeks or 10 months , should it matter because after all ,it is free?

there seems to be a few people who must be biden lovers because holy hell they feel like the world is owed to them,, shit is free so stop bitching , stop stiring the pot,, go "throw rocks" as i was told by a biden lover,, lol

eaither way everyone will get there packs , pcom has no control over the mail and who snags it,

just my 2cents and tired of seeing this thread go awire

It's unfortunate but times being what they are....not unexpected. Pharmacom has always made thinsg right for me the few times I have has an issue...and it was no questions asked. Had a leaky bottle once, Boom new one was shipped and in my hands in a very quick manner. Like Beast1985 said, shit happens, the stuff was free.... In the end I know they will right any wrongs.

It's unfortunate but times being what they are....not unexpected. Pharmacom has always made thinsg right for me the few times I have has an issue...and it was no questions asked. Had a leaky bottle once, Boom new one was shipped and in my hands in a very quick manner. Like Beast1985 said, shit happens, the stuff was free.... In the end I know they will right any wrongs.

Thank you and beast for the kind words man. I am currently working on everything else cowboy. I sent you a pm.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you for all your work on this. It has been a tough year with all the CV19 and other anti-freedom agenda etc around the world. So much is beyond source's control (just like with any business enduring all this) -- I hope people understand this.
Obviously, we, like everyone else and all businesses, would like a better situation.
I appreciate you brother -- and I am sure the guys who are mature and have life-experience also appreciate your effort.

Brother you and I go a pretty good ways back. I can only thank you. I love this company.

There is no shit show. Some packs landed. A few didn’t. We are reshipping those that didn’t except one man.

A few didn't huh? Great turn around time. lol

Anyone you promised a package should have gotten it after like a week or two. Here you are at 6 months and ppl are still waiting. If that's not a shitshow then IDK wtf is bro.

Anyone you promised a package should have gotten it after like a week or two. Here you are at 6 months and ppl are still waiting. If that's not a shitshow then IDK wtf is bro.

after hearing all this whining , i gotta ask,, are you sure thats not you in ur profile pic wearin girls underwear? if so , it all makes sence

after hearing all this whining , i gotta ask,, are you sure thats not you in ur profile pic wearin girls underwear? if so , it all makes sence

What whining dick head?

I am just calling out bullshit. I have no dog in this fight.

Tired of seeing this fucking post for six months with ppl still not with shit they were supposed to get.

Could actually care less about a scumbag like you

And that’s my wife. You jealous prick.

Now go jerkoff into you pillow as you suck your thumb.

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
What whining dick head?

I am just calling out bullshit. I have no dog in this fight.

Tired of seeing this fucking post for six months with ppl still not with shit they were supposed to get.

Could actually care less about a scumbag like you

And that’s my wife. You jealous prick.

Now go jerkoff into you pillow as you suck your thumb.

its ok you crossdress, i wont judge you, just go find your way away from here and all is fine, your voice has no meaning here ,,, sir... or is it mama ?

Why don’t your start your own brand of gear and see if you can do it better, or maybe start your own shipping company. You have it all figured out. Your the man with the plan.

Why don’t your start your own brand of gear and see if you can do it better, or maybe start your own shipping company. You have it all figured out. Your the man with the plan.

Got em!! You sealed his casket!! (R.I.P. 🙏augustine5l)

Back