• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Testers Needed to test/log samples of NEW Pharmacom Testosterone Undecanoate

Get Shredded!
you guys have things for free directly at home and you complain as well.

Pcushion, when you want to send me anything, steroids, money, weapons, maybe some beautiful Russian woman ... I gladly accept everything, my mailbox is always open :D

Complain? When you are offered to test something and 2 1/2 months go by and nothing? you would be cool with that? Good for you and do you know how much 2 good hormone panels cost? To be fair you need one before and after to give credit where it is due. They are not cheap I can buy a couple cycles with that or enough test for a year with that. So yes we are complaining for no reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^°°^AMEN BROTHER^°°^ My thoughts exactly. I love free Shyte probably more then most love it. Especially bullets,guns and awesome shit like that...

I HATE getting Dick Teased tho. I wasn't complaining or bitching at all. Again I knew even saying I tapped out would cause a keyboard warrior to come at us sideways!! Again I don't believe I complained 1 bit. I stated I can't put my life on hold especially for some free swag big dawg. I guess that's the difference between you and I or us!!!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

pharmacom, do you have an estimated time for releasing the test u for sale?

Right now I do not have an answer to that brother. My first concern is getting the samples out. Then we will proceed with the next step.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for responding to all of us!

Always brother!

Complain? When you are offered to test something and 2 1/2 months go by and nothing? you would be cool with that? Good for you and do you know how much 2 good hormone panels cost? To be fair you need one before and after to give credit where it is due. They are not cheap I can buy a couple cycles with that or enough test for a year with that. So yes we are complaining for no reason.

My Insurance covers 4 panels a year. I understand if you do not have insurance though.

So you all get your stuff yet now that another month went by lol?

Ok everyone should have tracking numbers for your test undec. I will be in touch and if anyone needs me for any reason, not just pertaining to the samples. Shoot me a message. Love all you guys be safe!

All good !!! Undecanoate is my favorite TRT item. Appreciate you Pcushion

Max

I wanted to say thank you for keeping your word and that I understand shit happens. Mistakes get made but I judge people on how they correct those mistakes. You followed through and that's what matters to me.

I will do my log but there is a catch. I am likely to neck surgery so it may be a minute. The surgery is not 100% yet but I suspect that's where this going. Really sucks I was doing PR weights and going up every weeks, and looking great. Already losing mass and putting on fat. I love to eat too much....sigh

I wanted to say thank you for keeping your word and that I understand shit happens. Mistakes get made but I judge people on how they correct those mistakes. You followed through and that's what matters to me.

I will do my log but there is a catch. I am likely to neck surgery so it may be a minute. The surgery is not 100% yet but I suspect that's where this going. Really sucks I was doing PR weights and going up every weeks, and looking great. Already losing mass and putting on fat. I love to eat too much....sigh

So I hate to hear about your neck issues man, but… funny you say that. This Wednesday will be three weeks since I had neck surgery. Disc replacement C5-C6&C6-C7. I didn’t really have a choice the pain in my arms and hands got too bad. Stick in there brother. Let me know if you need anything.

Ok this is ridiculous count me out i had two hormone panel tests i was willing to use for this. Don’t bother sending me anything i will not review it nor take it with this much trouble to get it. I honestly no longer trust this source or anything about it. If you guys were ever going to send it don’t bother i have moved on and preparing to use my tests for an upcoming cut. You can take someone else’s private info in my place if you want.

Now I’m only posting this so it’s public no need to bug people but I have to know if this is all in my head. So on 4-18 I was chosen to try a product which sounded pretty cool to me. To start with i have only taken anavar anadrol and test and one time some dbol. I thought it would be cool to do a log on here and try something a little different for me anyway. Now its past the middle of july and i still have not recieved anything which is fine becouse like i said above i will not log it. Anyway i was given a tracking number like a week ago or so i thought tonight i would look it up. I can not find it the carrier nothing (no tracking method i could find for it) this leads me to believe i have been had again. I am fine with no product i stated i didn’t want it, now is this all in my head or does somebody else agree this is messed up. I would never in a million years buy from this lab ever after this, i will go without if i had to. Im not out to rip anyone other than the process, i know im a nobody on this forum but this makes me very suspicious of why someone is collecting info and if there are more. Am i the only one who is blown away with the way this trial has went. I know this is all illegal bs, but its 2021, i have order from sources on here super fast delivery and the stuff was good showed on my tests. So am i just on some paranoid other planet with this or does everyone else think the same as me. Im not ripping anybody I don’t care either way, if i order from someone and it gets seized thats a risk im willing to take but this is weird to me. I just want to know why this was even started and by who. Things happen i get it but not this. Now that i posted this it will probably come soon but at the end of the day noway would i ever trust this place. Lol i feel ridiculous even posting this but i gotta know from a veteran on this board if its not crazy af.

i think the situation could have been better planed out,,
i think the communication could have been better and more on point,
i think its crazy that over how many months and nothing was sent out.
i think that shit happens and nothing is set in stone,
i think it almost seems like you were "banking on this" because you seem to really let this get to you..
i dropped out because i am bulking now and didnt want to put my life on hold waiting for a pack to be sent out..
i think you need to just let it go , its free so you paid nothing, you say about giving your info.,., you do that anywhere you buy UGL and never think twice?
i think its a messy situation , i think next time pcom needs to get there ducks in order before making false promises( or long drawn out ones)

and i also think your pic needs to go .. kitty kisser .. lol jkjk

Last edited:
Now I’m only posting this so it’s public no need to bug people but I have to know if this is all in my head. So on 4-18 I was chosen to try a product which sounded pretty cool to me. To start with i have only taken anavar anadrol and test and one time some dbol. I thought it would be cool to do a log on here and try something a little different for me anyway. Now its past the middle of july and i still have not recieved anything which is fine becouse like i said above i will not log it. Anyway i was given a tracking number like a week ago or so i thought tonight i would look it up. I can not find it the carrier nothing (no tracking method i could find for it) this leads me to believe i have been had again. I am fine with no product i stated i didn’t want it, now is this all in my head or does somebody else agree this is messed up. I would never in a million years buy from this lab ever after this, i will go without if i had to. Im not out to rip anyone other than the process, i know im a nobody on this forum but this makes me very suspicious of why someone is collecting info and if there are more. Am i the only one who is blown away with the way this trial has went. I know this is all illegal bs, but its 2021, i have order from sources on here super fast delivery and the stuff was good showed on my tests. So am i just on some paranoid other planet with this or does everyone else think the same as me. Im not ripping anybody I don’t care either way, if i order from someone and it gets seized thats a risk im willing to take but this is weird to me. I just want to know why this was even started and by who. Things happen i get it but not this. Now that i posted this it will probably come soon but at the end of the day noway would i ever trust this place. Lol i feel ridiculous even posting this but i gotta know from a veteran on this board if its not crazy af.

I know what you are saying.

But I doubt this is a honey pot by LE to get your info

They are assholes for promoting something to create buzz on the forum and then not making good on it.

But, it happens.

Just let it go... not worth it.

I know what you are saying.

But I doubt this is a honey pot by LE to get your info

They are assholes for promoting something to create buzz on the forum and then not making good on it.

But, it happens.

Just let it go... not worth it.

My shipment is on the way.... sure this could have been handled better but things happen.

This has been brought to my attention and a complaint made to the admin. Admin will probably take no action and not much the mods can do. You guys can take your buisness somewhere else and not use them again if you choose. I agree with others that this didn't go well, you can't blame the reps. I feel basicstero should send everyone samples and expect nothing in return for having guys prep and put things on hold to do this log. Things like this can happen in this buisness, it's part of the game.

This has been brought to my attention and a complaint made to the admin. Admin will probably take no action and not much the mods can do. You guys can take your buisness somewhere else and not use them again if you choose. I agree with others that this didn't go well, you can't blame the reps. I feel basicstero should send everyone samples and expect nothing in return for having guys prep and put things on hold to do this log. Things like this can happen in this buisness, it's part of the game.

That is exactly what they are doing. They gave it free with no expectations of a log for people's trouble.

www.17track.net. You are obviously very inexperienced in the world of ordering gear. Your tracking does work, I just checked it. Sorry your free gear isn’t arriving in the time frame you wish. I have sent your product, I do not want you to log anything. Have a good day.

Im sorry. i guess im to new here on this forum i just felt disrespected by horrible answers. Whatever yall can kick me off if you want all i wanted was an answer and no lab ever did all the weird back and forth in the past when i ordered. Im not a free loader and yes im wrong and apparently not a good fit for this forum. Im sorry if i pissed u or anyone off i must be paranoid, newbie, stupid not sure thats all. Im done bothering everyone sorry if i pissed you off. If the admin hates me now then u guys kick me off. Have a good day everyone

Im sorry. i guess im to new here on this forum i just felt disrespected by horrible answers. Whatever yall can kick me off if you want all i wanted was an answer and no lab ever did all the weird back and forth in the past when i ordered. Im not a free loader and yes im wrong and apparently not a good fit for this forum. Im sorry if i pissed u or anyone off i must be paranoid, newbie, stupid not sure thats all. Im done bothering everyone sorry if i pissed you off. If the admin hates me now then u guys kick me off. Have a good day everyone

Your not gonna get kicked off. I just answered some of these questions in a pm. The reps probably don't know much more to tell, they only know what they're told by the source which often is very little, and source may not want to divulge much info due to security reasons etc. That's just how it is and how things operate.

Hello, I was told there are accusations here of some bad intention on our part so I wanted to take a moment to address this topic.

While it is completely understandable that some are frustrated by the unfortunate issues that cause delays (we are also frustrated and it impacts our livelihood – for some of us, this business is our full-time only source of income – so believe me we feel the pains of enduring CV19 restrictions world-wide, postal service delays, government/customs legal obstacles, extortion hackers with DDoS attacks demanding ransoms shutting down our site at times etc.), please keep in mind this was an offer to give you something for Free.

No one was ripped off or scammed – no one paid us any money for this; it is Free.

I do apologize for the inconvenience the delays may have caused anyone.

Obviously, we all would like business to run smooth; after all, as mentioned, this is how we earn our income and pay for our bills and households.

For example, postal service restrictions or delays also effect internal operations such as materials supply chain and getting products from the manufacturing facility to warehouses; website attacks and technical issue prevent processing, communications, or even customers having access to place orders; such delays mean we lose business which means we lose income (similar to if your job laid you off or cut your hours – it had real consequences and not good).

Please consider that if you are this frustrated by a Free offer being delayed, think about how much these issues hurt us when our income is reduced because of issues beyond our control – we have no control over the global-political climate, CV19 policies, postal services, governments’ customs, people using DDoS attacks to hinder us and demand we pay them to stop attacking us etc.

This is a for-profit business; therefore, clearly, we would prefer things are easier and we could enjoy smooth business to generate consistent income.
We, like all other businesses, do NOT want issues hindering our business either.
Like much in life, there are simply factors beyond our control.

Anything for which any of our customers have ever paid, will always be sent – we have never ripped anyone off as can been seen by our decade-long good track-record and hard-earned world-renowned reputation.

As mentioned, we will still send the Free sample to those here who were interested and with which the rep had already communicated to make arrangements.

We will keep our promises as always.

Samples are sent to those we promised and will not ask you for anything – no log, nothing required from your end – a completely free sample.

All that I ask is that before anyone makes serious accusations against us, please consider the big-picture, all that has been going on in the world, what factors are within our control, and keep the magnitude of the issue in perspective.

I hope you will accept our apology, may better understand what businesses are enduring during these unprecedented challenges, and enjoy the free samples.

I have always had great service and even greater products from pharmacom. Never shorted me anything, give extras at times and top quality products.

I do apologize, i was sent a couple messages from a rep and some guys here on the forum. I guess I genuinely thought someone was just collecting my info, but I realize how stupid that sounds after the fact. I guess if i would have had an explanation like i was getting after making that asshole post i would have just dropped it, not an excuse just a reason. Im not a dick looking for free gear. I will make it up to u guys if i have to pay for it or something else. But anyway i feel like a fool, i guess im fairly new to this even though i have been at it for awhile. I learned a very valuable lesson, to chill the fuck out and quit being so paranoid. I appreciate the fact that the rep didn’t tear me a new asshole even though he probably could have. I will never make this mistake again, anyway thanks im sorry have a good day.

Back