• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Please Read!

SBLabsRep

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
ASF Rules-Must Read

Above is the link consisting of the rules set forth by ASF and we intend to uphold these rules.
We expect all visitors of our forum to be respectful to each other as this is a sponsor forum.

If you have any questions please feel free to PM me or email me at theoldjjdigs

All orders still go through the Sblabs@securenym.net email

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump!

Bump

Yes ^^^^
And be sure gentlemen to use a secured email address when emailing. No ‘yahoo.com’s or Gmail, hotmail, etc… Proton mail is very good and free just takes 10 minutes to setup an account.

Yes ^^^^
And be sure gentlemen to use a secured email address when emailing. No ‘yahoo.com’s or Gmail, hotmail, etc… Proton mail is very good and free just takes 10 minutes to setup an account.
JJ is telling you something you should look into
Sblabs@securenym.net

I've been using SB for about 18 months, was with JP before that. Had to come off 10 years of trt with the occasional blast in June. Thankfully proviron really softened the blow. Sex drive is in the toilet but with 50 mg a day I can still perform with some coaxing. Had labs done w/o proviron on crashed test and little later taken on crashed test w/ proviron. Haven't gotten results back yet, but interested to see what they say as it's commonly touted it has no effect on test levels, especially at 25mg but I for sure feel a difference. Legit for sure, I've enjoyed all SBs gear so far, definately no complaints.

I've been using SB for about 18 months, was with JP before that. Had to come off 10 years of trt with the occasional blast in June. Thankfully proviron really softened the blow. Sex drive is in the toilet but with 50 mg a day I can still perform with some coaxing. Had labs done w/o proviron on crashed test and little later taken on crashed test w/ proviron. Haven't gotten results back yet, but interested to see what they say as it's commonly touted it has no effect on test levels, especially at 25mg but I for sure feel a difference. Legit for sure, I've enjoyed all SBs gear so far, definately no complaints.
We appreciate this being your first post and including us

No problem,, You're the only sponsor here I recognize as for sure legit! Things have changed a lot. Not going to badmouth anybody as that will inevitablybly result In a ban, but there are sure a lot of turds in the proverbial punch bowl. Been around almost 20 years now so I know what time it is, you guys have been solid for me, thanks.

Back