• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Is It Possible for Esports to Become Larger Than Real Sports?

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
by Matt Weik Do you remember being a kid and thinking how cool it would be to play video games all day long? Even better, the ability to grow up and play them as your career and get PAID to do so? Well, that reality is here thanks to Esports, and despite what the diehard

Read More...

It seems to me that it will be so. Over the past 5 years, the level of esports has grown significantly, and the prize pools are impressive. People who have not heard about esports before are perplexed when they find out the amounts for the first places and see footage from the competition site.

Succeeding in games and getting to the pro level is as difficult as in classic sports. Previously, this kind of entertainment was popular mainly among children, but the "first generation of gamers" has grown up, many of them don't play anymore, but still they gather sometimes with friends to watch an important match of their favorite team.

I personally enjoy watching E-sports over physical sports. Granted if I had the choice I'd rather physically play either one over watching anything at all.

Can also never forget how accessible video games are. Sports played are largely based on culture (when I say football, which one am I talking about?:D) but there are only the 4 main platforms, especially since a lot of games now are becoming cross platform. Not to mention that physical disabilities are much less debilitating. I have no doubt esports will overtake sports one day, though I imagine it will actually be a decent way away.

I personally enjoy watching E-sports over physical sports. Granted if I had the choice I'd rather physically play either one over watching anything at all.
Where does one watch esports. Is this an online YouTube type thing or on cable

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Well, personally I do not understand all this eSports and prefer a normal sport, which has always been.

It seems to me that it will be so. Over the past 5 years, the level of esports has grown significantly, and the prize pools are impressive. People who have not heard about esports before are perplexed when they find out the amounts for the first places and see footage from the competition site.

Previously, this kind of entertainment was popular mainly among children, but the "first generation of gamers" has grown up, many of them don't play anymore, but still they gather sometimes with friends to watch an important match of their favorite team.
Succeeding in games and getting to the pro level is as difficult as in classic sports. I'll be absolutely honest with you, I didn't play this game; I played another. Due to the large selection of both card games and slot machines on this website https://pokiesman.com I regularly decide what to play there. I adore playing unusual games, such as gambling.
Of course it's hard to argue with that, but what about exercise? What are they like in cybersport?

Back