• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Intro to ASF - 30 day discount

Status
Not open for further replies.
IML Gear Cream!
Hey Guys!

We are running a 30 day discount of 10% to celebrate us joining the board!
The 10% discount is applied BEFORE shipping costs so please subtract the 10% before adding the shipping cost to your total purchase.
This can not be combined with any other discount or promotion.

We are going to be looking for loggers in the near future so if anyone is interested or has a suggestion of a member that would be interested in logging please PM me.

Thank you,
SBLabsRep

I absolutely understand the concern or wandering thoughts of people on the matter but I assure you there is no relation and our superior service and gear will prove this. It is expected that anytime a new lab comes in that there will be speculations and concerns which is why Afont's purchase is so vital. It gives us an opportunity to prove ourselves to the community in a reliable way. I personally believe a man is only as good as his word, and without his word, he is nothing. So to our great community on ASF with all things aside I am giving my word that nobody will receive anything less than our best in every possible angle. We are nothing without our customers and we only have customers because we work for them!

Hey man welcome! Looking forward to seeing some feedback from your gear. Always good to have a second source that's legit. Good luck!

Hey Guys!

The 10% discount is applied BEFORE shipping costs so please subtract the 10% before adding the shipping cost to your total purchase.
This can not be combined with any other discount or promotion.

We are going to be looking for loggers in the near future so if anyone is interested or has a suggestion of a member that would be interested in logging please PM me.

Thank you,
SBLabsRep

Get Shredded!
This can not be combined with any other discount or promotion. Ends April 22nd

Sale ends on 4/22

Ok brothers the 22nd marks SB's 3rd year anniversary on ASF, Keep a lookout for something big to celebrate this milestone 😊🦍💯🔥

We have been in business for a few years now. Not one bad review. Take notice, we are the best lab on the Forum. If you want to get big and juicy go with us, if you just want to feel better go with us. We have an extensive product list that I'm sure you will enjoy💯💯

Orders: Sblabs@securenym.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back