• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Hello, new member intro :)

spyfish

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi, just to quickly introduce me.

Except for researching TRT for a while (years), im new to this. Not a bodybuilder (well not yet anyway), but suffering from low T for some time (likely decade ++).

Long story short, 41 year old overweight man diagnosed with low T. About to start treatment within a few weeks. As only Gel, nebido and sustanon is offered where i live; I am considering to take my subscriptions and keep in case travel, but use frequent micorodosed T cypionate instead. Long term, i plan to go to a reputable UK clinic, but covid got the block on that.

So essentially I'm here to learn more, potentially find reliable EU sources and hopefully embark on a new and improved life and lifestyle.

I'm a "classic" 41 year old TRT candidate, primary hypogonadism, lowish SHBG.

Pretty well versed with tech and the crypto world, so perhaps i can give back some value that way.

Likely i will hang out in the TRT sub mostly :)

Welcome to asf! Be sure to read the rules and take a good look around. There’s tons of info from diets, workouts to gear use! Pm me or any of the other www.puritysourcelabs.ru team if you need anything! Pm’s can be sent after you have 10 posts.

On behalf of puritysourcelabs and straightupkratom welcome to ASF

Welcome you will definitely find what you are looking for and more right here....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome lots of great info on TRT here.

Rock On

Welcome to the forum!

Great goals spyfish and Welcome! I joined the forum yesterday.

Crypto and tech... great to know!

Take care,

Neoda

Welcome 💪

Welcome!

Back