• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Low dose nandrolone

BlackBear

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I was wondering if low does nandrolone at 55mg a week with trt worth it. I know it helps with joint Issues but other than that...worth taking..

I would consider low dose nandrolone to be 150mg/wk. At that level you can expect joint relief and doesn’t fuck up my blood work.

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited:
Where did you come up with 55mg? That is a pretty obscure number.

I would go with 100mg minimum, and a max of 200mg to be added to TRT. There will be a slight anabolic effect at those dosages, with the added benefits of joint relief.

It is worth it IMO. A tend to agree with , as far as Deca , personally . 100mg makes a difference. It depends on the person. Provi is an addition I like.

Max

I was wondering if low does nandrolone at 55mg a week with trt worth it. I know it helps with joint Issues but other than that...worth taking..

Brother TRT is testosterone replacement therapy , like the words said is only testosterone , and only a dosage to replace you natural levels . And why do 55mg deca , dont understand ? using dosages so low can do worst sides for your body than bigger dosages . You will shut down you natural test ONLY .

that dose probably wouldn't even make a tangible difference for me, at 100-150mg I notice extra muscle gain, at 400MG or more DECA or just like 300MG NPP I start to see some side effects occasionally so its not something you can run long term, need to stay 200MG or lower if you wanted to stay on it

150 is my sweet spot w/trt-just me-but 55 not worth the trouble imo.( some labs have 300mg/ml deca, so makes it easy- just do half ml) and it does make a helluva diff. FOR ME (joints)

Back