Difference in 250 e vs 400e

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

Difference in 250 e vs 400e

Newb question about to start cycling first time. Is the 400mg/ml test e the same as the 250mg/ml just in a larger vial? Or is it a higher dose? Going to do 500mg weekly split in 2 but got the super vials . Do I still just measure the 250mg out the 400?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points

Itís the same compound but a more concentrated dose. For instance if you did .5 ml of the test 400 you would have 200mg.

Some users experience more pain after injection from a higher concentrated dose. Really the only difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,060 Posts
    Rep Points

400 may bite a little bit . Anything over 300 for me isn't worth it .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    184 Posts
    Rep Points

400mg is higher concentration of the compound and yes, there will probably be some pip.

When doing a first injection of a high concentrated compound, I go with the glute first to test. My quads are more sensitive to inflammation from high concentrated compounds, so if my glute flares up, I know my quads will be very bad and not worth it.
    I found this out the hard way, for example: did a 300mg sust injection in the quad the first time and my whole right thigh swelled up, painful, hobbling around for a damn week.
    Did the same compound and amount in the upper glute and I got pip and a knot that went away in 3 days.

I would rather have pip/injection site knot in the glute as opposed to whatever awful reaction I would get from the quads. More tolerable.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

They didn't have the 250 so i grabbed the 400 thinking it was just a bigger jar. Should I just hold onto those until the 250 is back or could I still manage to get the 500mg weekly split ?

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,081 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GhostB View Post
    They didn't have the 250 so i grabbed the 400 thinking it was just a bigger jar. Should I just hold onto those until the 250 is back or could I still manage to get the 500mg weekly split ?
    Yes just do .5ml every 3 days
    IRONLION LABS
    Quality HGH, Raws and Peptides
    Wickr: ironlionlabs

Click here**PLEASE READ THE RULES**

The Video Guy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    836 Posts
    Rep Points

Honestly you have know business doing aas. You need to research.... wether it be by asking questions like these or reading on google about hormones. IMO you need to do further research by reading about compounds and dosing. Not asking questions but actually taking the time and researching. Hormones can fuck you up if you donít know what you are doing.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    543 Posts
    Rep Points

MM is right as usual..
    You can get amazing results from the 1st cycle.
    if done correctly..Questions like this raises a huge Red Flag..not trying to be the dick I normally am but if you want great results..put the time in before you pin..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty-Mouse View Post
    Honestly you have know business doing aas. You need to research.... wether it be by asking questions like these or reading on google about hormones. IMO you need to do further research by reading about compounds and dosing. Not asking questions but actually taking the time and researching. Hormones can fuck you up if you donít know what you are doing.

Isn't that what I'm doing is asking questions 🤔. Been training natty for 2 years im 34 I already have low t levels at 290. Im not jumping into the deep end without knowing how to swim. Its was a simple mistake for my first buy is all. Assuming the vials were just larger not stronger. Lesson learned. Only planning on a 12 week cycle 500 a week split than off for 6 or more. Im making sure to get my blood tests done along the way as well. So being as safe as I can. My diet and training is on point and I only asked for the difference from the 2. I appreciate your opinion on the matter but im going about it the right way I could easily grab the 250 instead if needed. (Newbie mistake) everyone starts somewhere

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts
    Rep Points

Knowing the concentration per ml is super basic ... I think the guys are saying if you donít understand that, there are probably many other things you need to know before starting. Stick around, ask questions...waiting a few weeks/months while learning more will payoff with better health and results.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by FM19 View Post
    Knowing the concentration per ml is super basic ... I think the guys are saying if you donít understand that, there are probably many other things you need to know before starting. Stick around, ask questions...waiting a few weeks/months while learning more will payoff with better health and results.
    I get that its pretty basic. Once it was explained I automatically understood the difference in the two. Rookie mistake . We can't all be pros And I'm not adding anything extra on first cycle.

The Video Guy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    836 Posts
    Rep Points

Isn't that what I'm doing is asking questions . Been training natty for 2 years im 34 I already have low t levels at 290. Im not jumping into the deep end without knowing how to swim. Its was a simple mistake for my first buy is all. Assuming the vials were just larger not stronger. Lesson learned. Only planning on a 12 week cycle 500 a week split than off for 6 or more. Im making sure to get my blood tests done along the way as well. So being as safe as I can. My diet and training is on point and I only asked for the difference from the 2. I appreciate your opinion on the matter but im going about it the right way I could easily grab the 250 instead if needed. (Newbie mistake) everyone starts somewhere
    Why are you so into jumping in to take test? Have you and your doc found the reason why your test levels are that low?

Why not trt?

Why not just use 200mg a week to get your levels up then?

Why take 6 or more off if, your natty levels are that low? That is a open and shut case for trt.

Too many questions and to me it just seems that you want to take the shortcut out. You need to figure out why your hormones are not hormoning

But, to each their own, it may hurt cause thatís a high concentration and if it doesnít itís prob underdosed. Also adding into the fact that you have virgin muscles. I personally would wait for the 250.

I been there when I got on trt years and years ago my levels were 130. Now Iím on it for life.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty-Mouse View Post
    Why are you so into jumping in to take test? Have you and your doc found the reason why your test levels are that low?

Why not trt?

Why not just use 200mg a week to get your levels up then?

Why take 6 or more off if, your natty levels are that low? That is a open and shut case for trt.

Too many questions and to me it just seems that you want to take the shortcut out. You need to figure out why your hormones are not hormoning

But, to each their own, it may hurt cause thatís a high concentration and if it doesnít itís prob underdosed. Also adding into the fact that you have virgin muscles. I personally would wait for the 250.

I been there when I got on trt years and years ago my levels were 130. Now Iím on it for life.

Ur correct on some of that. Im 40 digits to high for my insurance to cover it I need to be at 250 or lower and I'm at 290. Im by no means trying to take the fast route/easy way. Ive been training as hard as I can for last 2 years I've put on 25lbs of lbs since I started from 150 to 175 I would gladly show pics of my results. My macros are accounted for I get 1 cheat day a week train 5 days a week now instead of 6 in beginning. I did grow a passion for lifting and thought about gear along the way but b4 jumping in I got tested to see what I was getting myself into health wise thats when I found out it was only at 290. Dr said it was most likely related to my bad habits in lifestyle choices. Everything else came back normal they said. I called for self trt and its pretty damn expensive. Im going to continue training hoping that with normal levels or with the 500 weekly I will see better results and feel like a 34 year old man doc compared me to a 55 year old.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

I appreciate all the info . Yes I have more to learn. Don't mean to come off as a dick either or sound like idc what anyone says thats not the case. As you all know this isn't something you just openly talk about with people and I wanted to get advice from actual users not just web studies. I will continue bodybuilding and push myself to my limits along the way. Thanks everyone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts
    Rep Points

Bigger jar? Dude you need to slow your roll. Do some research first , did you also know you can get tits from simply plunging Test? You can so be careful. The way you are talking you need much more information before doing any aas