• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Made first order in a few years with naps

Snookslayer05

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Havent ordered from naps in a few years. Just placed an order because it’s going to be a decent size and I’d rather split it in half. Waiting for next product of week and will get the rest.

will update

Hopefully this will go to show that Naps has indeed cleaned up its act as they got a bad rap over the years.

Havent ordered from naps in a few years. Just placed an order because it’s going to be a decent size and I’d rather split it in half. Waiting for next product of week and will get the rest.

will update

Thanks mate, Kindly PM me your order id.

I assure that your order will be taken care of on priority.

Both of my orders touched down today. Stoked to try out this pharmaqo brand. They seem to be on point right now. With a lot of tests being ran on all of their gear right now. So I couldn’t miss out and had to stock up pretty decent on them. Napsgear always comes through for me. Never had any issues. Feel like this is the fastest I’ve got an order from them. International. Thanks a lot. Will post pics later when off work of the gear.

Back