Using igf to drop blood sugar

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts
    Rep Points

Using igf to drop blood sugar

I was thinking of coming off gh while in this bulk. My carbs are easily around 750 a day. Protein is 500 which is overkill I know, but I like keeping fats extremely low bc I feel like crap everytime I raise them and digestion goes to hell. Same with fiber. Anyways, I eat a big meal before bed (200-250 protein and 400 carbs or so) and in the morning blood sugar is high. Basically I want to just use Igf. No gh and no no insulin if not using gh. It seems like metformin gives me gastric distress. Would a big dose keep blood sugar lower for when I test it in the am?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by cujo200231 View Post
    I was thinking of coming off gh while in this bulk. My carbs are easily around 750 a day. Protein is 500 which is overkill I know, but I like keeping fats extremely low bc I feel like crap everytime I raise them and digestion goes to hell. Same with fiber. Anyways, I eat a big meal before bed (200-250 protein and 400 carbs or so) and in the morning blood sugar is high. Basically I want to just use Igf. No gh and no no insulin if not using gh. It seems like metformin gives me gastric distress. Would a big dose keep blood sugar lower for when I test it in the am?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/10905488/
    These findings demonstrated that IGF-I replacement resulted in significant alterations in glucose and protein metabolism in the basal and insulin-stimulated states. These effects were associated with increased insulin sensitivity, and they underline the major role of IGF-I in protein and glucose metabolism in type 1 diabetes.

IF you are diabetic, you'll need to find which dosage will work for you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts
    Rep Points

Ok, just did a little test on myself using Insubolic to lower blood sugar. At lunch today I consumed rice with some orange juice post WO. Tested my BS at 14:30, was 280. So I took a 200 mcg inj of Insubolic at that time. @ 18:00 it measured 214. Yesterday I did something similar without the Insubolic, My BS remained closer to 300.

I'm taking 5 IU HGH ED am, and it does seem to help refresh the insulin receptors. I really don't want a higher dose but I believe if you take HGH and don't want to take insulin you could experience a good effect with 2-3 doses a day. To really know you need a blood sugar monitor, they are $25 + on Amazon. I wouldn't take HGH without a BS monitor (not your wife, that's the OTHER BS monitor)....
    You can't strengthen the weak by weakening the strong

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Sem View Post
    Ok, just did a little test on myself using Insubolic to lower blood sugar. At lunch today I consumed rice with some orange juice post WO. Tested my BS at 14:30, was 280. So I took a 200 mcg inj of Insubolic at that time. @ 18:00 it measured 214. Yesterday I did something similar without the Insubolic, My BS remained closer to 300.

I'm taking 5 IU HGH ED am, and it does seem to help refresh the insulin receptors. I really don't want a higher dose but I believe if you take HGH and don't want to take insulin you could experience a good effect with 2-3 doses a day. To really know you need a blood sugar monitor, they are $25 + on Amazon. I wouldn't take HGH without a BS monitor (not your wife, that's the OTHER BS monitor)....
    Thank you for the info.

People with diabetes may not see the same results or need to run IGF-1 at higher dosages.

RS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by roidsource View Post
    Thank you for the info.

People with diabetes may not see the same results or need to run IGF-1 at higher dosages.

RS
    Yea it didnt lower it for me and since stopped taking gh igf and slin bc of abdominal distension