• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

crazy sales : order 1 to get 1 free kit

ironlion

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi Everybody
We carry the big and crazy sales,Wish everybody can enjoy it .
1. GH
A.) Orange top puretropin (100iu/kit)
Order 1 kit to get 1 free kit.( the sales is special, don’t mix with the discount of our website)
Mini-requirement: at least 2kits (pay 200$x2=400$ for 2+2=4kits)
(the baseline is 200$/kit)
B.) grey top puretropin (150iu/kit)
Order 1 kit to get 1 free kit. (the sales is special, don’t mix with the discount of our website)
Mini-requirement: at least 2kits (pay 310$x2=620$ for 2+2=4kits)
(the baseline is 310$/kit)
2. IGF-1lr3
A.) IGF-1lr3(1mg/vial)
Order one kit to get one free kit
The baseline is 480$/kit,( the sales is special, don’t mix with the discount of our website)
B.) IGF-1lr3(0.1mg/vial)
Order one kit to get one free kit
The baseline is 248$/kit, (the sales is special, don’t mix with the discount of our website)
3. HCG(5000iu/vial)
Order 1 kit to get 1 free kit.( the sales is special, don’t mix with the discount of our website)
Mini-requirement: at least 2kits (pay 210$x2=420$ for 2+2=4kits)
(the baseline is 210$/kit)
4. Peptides
Order 2kits to get 1 free kit( same value)
5. Raws
If the amount of the order is above 500$, we offer 10% off,
If the amount of the order is above 1000$, we offer 15% off.
If the amount of the order is above 1500$, we offer 20% off.
6. Payment
Bitcoin or other digital currency
7. Free shipment, sure safe shipment, great quality, carrying re-ship policy
8. Wick: ironlionlabs
Email: ironlion@keemail.me
9. Sale ends on April 20

Last edited by a moderator:
Excellent

Will let my guys know this sale is going. Time for everyone to stock up

^^^

Hey everyone be sure to order by email, not thru the website and ONLY use this email address...... ironlion@keemail.me

Also give Lion at least 24hrs to respond to emails.

Last edited:
I just ordered threw wickr he gave me that option when I contacted them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's fine, should've said that.

IL rocks! I have been throwing primo in with my cruise 100mg primo E x2 EW and 25mg primo Ace in the am and pm. 550mg EW. Shit is spendy and I was wondering how to get a price list on raws?

Hey everyone be sure to order by email, not thru the website and ONLY use this email address...... ironlion@keemail.me

Also give Lion at least 24hrs to respond to emails.

Thanks REHH! Good deal. I bet they are super busy and hopefully flooded with tons of orders giving how rocking this sale is and their good reputation. Read lots of good reviews about these guys out there.

Thanks REHH! Good deal. I bet they are super busy and hopefully flooded with tons of orders giving how rocking this sale is and their good reputation. Read lots of good reviews about these guys out there.

Thanks....yes sir they have a great reputation.

What's testing on current batch look like right now?

There's recent bloodwork posted in here. I don't get info on everytime they start a new production run so can't answer on that.

Bit the bullet, IL has been great to work with so far updated on the process so far. I'm pleasantly surprised and very much looking forward to trying it out. If everything goes smoothly including shipping and bloodwork comes back good, I might have found my go to for gh

Bit the bullet, IL has been great to work with so far updated on the process so far. I'm pleasantly surprised and very much looking forward to trying it out. If everything goes smoothly including shipping and bloodwork comes back good, I might have found my go to for gh

Thanks for the order.....

Get Shredded!
Incredible deal

I have seen so many clients physiques change with this brand

I have guys (Pros) who use these orangetops at 10ius a day. The results are stunning.

Incredible deal

I have seen so many clients physiques change with this brand

I have guys (Pros) who use these orangetops at 10ius a day. The results are stunning.
How quickly do results begin with such a high dosage? Slin too?

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

Ima try and jump in on this while it's still going sometime I think. 10ius/wk should help some getting started again in hgh I miss the results when I was a younger man.

Ima try and jump in on this while it's still going sometime I think. 10ius/wk should help some getting started again in hgh I miss the results when I was a younger man.

Yeah 2iu 5x a week is a good start. I run this often, max I run is 20-25iu a week.

Back