I am 6 feet tall now.

Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,395 Posts
    Rep Points

The blend is legit. Iím digging it again and again and again.

Quote Originally Posted by STTM View Post
    A little update.

I am 6 feet tall now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts
    Rep Points

I need to give his blend a shot

Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,395 Posts
    Rep Points

itís solid man

Quote Originally Posted by Tris10 View Post
    I need to give his blend a shot

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    844 Posts
    Rep Points

That's a solid blend forsure.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk
    Blood sweat and years

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts
    Rep Points

Will be following. I really enjoyed this blend, had really good results. I will be using it again once Iím finished with a round of ATIPP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    398 Posts
    Rep Points

Update:

Things are going very well. Weight is staying the same, but leaning out in the mirror. It's always a good sign when you're training hard and eating a lot and you're not getting fat. Only complaint so far is NPP/Deca makes me strong like bull, and weights are feeling lighter and lighter, and endurance is going up as well. Need to keep my ego in check so I don't hurt myself.

Also, I almost died giving blood on Monday. I am fine with pinning myself IM or Subq all day long, but IV's really irk me. Well was giving blood, and had to squeeze my hand on a sponge because of how the gravity things works (im sure you guys know what I am talking about). I ended up squeezing a little too hard and popped the needle out of my vein. I felt it and looked over and just saw blood squirting from my arm.. lots of blood, it was like a crime scene. I instantly got light headed because of the anxiety and nerves and ended up passing out for a few seconds, or minutes, I don't really know. Came to and was soaked in sweat and got really nauseous.. and rolled over and started dry heaving. Luckily I didn't have anything in my stomach.. so nothing came up. The medical professionals were no help and just patted me on the back and told me I'll be okay. Was a great time.

Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,395 Posts
    Rep Points

Dang bro....sorry to hear that!

Update:

Things are going very well. Weight is staying the same, but leaning out in the mirror. It's always a good sign when you're training hard and eating a lot and you're not getting fat. Only complaint so far is NPP/Deca makes me strong like bull, and weights are feeling lighter and lighter, and endurance is going up as well. Need to keep my ego in check so I don't hurt myself.

Also, I almost died giving blood on Monday. I am fine with pinning myself IM or Subq all day long, but IV's really irk me. Well was giving blood, and had to squeeze my hand on a sponge because of how the gravity things works (im sure you guys know what I am talking about). I ended up squeezing a little too hard and popped the needle out of my vein. I felt it and looked over and just saw blood squirting from my arm.. lots of blood, it was like a crime scene. I instantly got light headed because of the anxiety and nerves and ended up passing out for a few seconds, or minutes, I don't really know. Came to and was soaked in sweat and got really nauseous.. and rolled over and started dry heaving. Luckily I didn't have anything in my stomach.. so nothing came up. The medical professionals were no help and just patted me on the back and told me I'll be okay. Was a great time.
    - - - Updated - - -

Dang bro....sorry to hear that!

Update:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts
    Rep Points

I never squeeze the little rubber ball thing that they give me..... I don't want to speed up the flow any more than it already runs. I can fill the bag in about 8 minutes without any squeezing. I had a really bad experience giving blood (My first time) several years ago. Long story short..... I passed out and literally shit on myself. It was horrible to say the least. Now... I eat a good meal and something very sweet like a big ass glazed honey bun right before I go in. Never have any issues.