TPP-NPP-Mast P Blend log

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    398 Posts
    Rep Points

TPP-NPP-Mast P Blend log

Going to be starting this on Monday. Goal is to continue dropping body fat, changing body composition, and overall just getting back into lifting heavy and being healthy. Been struggling with some injuries the past few years, which include 5 hernia surgeries, 3 herniated discs in my back.. and the usually achy joints and tendinitis that most of us have. In that time, I have gotten quite puffy and out of shape. Things were getting on the right track about a year ago, and then Covid hit and put a wrench in everything. Hopefully now everything will be smoooooth.

Will be running the following:

TPP - 300mg/week
    NPP - 300mg/week
    Mast P - 300mg/week
    LGD-3033 - 20mg/day
    HGH - 2.5iu/day
    CJC-1295 w/dac - 5mg/week

Starting stats are 5'10 - 270 (put on about 15 pounds since starting GH at the beginning of the month). Not very lean obviously, but far from fat. If I shave, tan, and have the right lighting and angle.. you can see one of my top abs poking out. Might be another hernia though.. who knows. Prior to the injuries, my weight was about the same but I was much leaner and stronger. At my peak, benched 540, and Squatted and Deadlifted close to 700. Those days are long behind me.

No time table on how long I run this. The LGD-3033 will be for a shorter period of time than the rest. Previously to this, I'd run much higher dosages, and allows pushed things to the max. Now, goals are different and going to be keeping things consistent with out over doing it.

Will be updating this weekly, with updates on weight and how workouts are going. Maybe some before and after pics a bit later once I get my ass back in decent shape.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    Rep Points

Good luck bro! You got this! I will be watching this progress! You sound like a beast

Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,395 Posts
    Rep Points

Thanks bro.

Pinning the CJC Subq?

Pin schedule for the blend? 3 pins per week?

Quote Originally Posted by STTM View Post
    Going to be starting this on Monday. Goal is to continue dropping body fat, changing body composition, and overall just getting back into lifting heavy and being healthy. Been struggling with some injuries the past few years, which include 5 hernia surgeries, 3 herniated discs in my back.. and the usually achy joints and tendinitis that most of us have. In that time, I have gotten quite puffy and out of shape. Things were getting on the right track about a year ago, and then Covid hit and put a wrench in everything. Hopefully now everything will be smoooooth.

Will be running the following:

TPP - 300mg/week
    NPP - 300mg/week
    Mast P - 300mg/week
    LGD-3033 - 20mg/day
    HGH - 2.5iu/day
    CJC-1295 w/dac - 5mg/week

Starting stats are 5'10 - 270 (put on about 15 pounds since starting GH at the beginning of the month). Not very lean obviously, but far from fat. If I shave, tan, and have the right lighting and angle.. you can see one of my top abs poking out. Might be another hernia though.. who knows. Prior to the injuries, my weight was about the same but I was much leaner and stronger. At my peak, benched 540, and Squatted and Deadlifted close to 700. Those days are long behind me.

No time table on how long I run this. The LGD-3033 will be for a shorter period of time than the rest. Previously to this, I'd run much higher dosages, and allows pushed things to the max. Now, goals are different and going to be keeping things consistent with out over doing it.

Will be updating this weekly, with updates on weight and how workouts are going. Maybe some before and after pics a bit later once I get my ass back in decent shape.
    Last edited by ldog; 03-20-2021 at 03:28 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts
    Rep Points

I'm subscribing to this thread. I love that blend from GC. I ran it for a short 6 weeks at the end of 2020 and got great results. I was planning to go longer but I was having some issues that caused me to pull the rip cord. I will be jumping back on soon enough though...... Good luck and Good gains brother!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    398 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ldog View Post
    Thanks bro.

Pinning the CJC Subq?

Pin schedule for the blend? 3 pins per week?
    CJC will be sub-q.

Pin schedule for the blend is 1m M-W-F.

Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,395 Posts
    Rep Points

Great....I'm on the same plan minus the CJC

CJC will be sub-q.

Pin schedule for the blend is 1m M-W-F.
    - - - Updated - - -

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Altenator_6 View Post
    I'm subscribing to this thread. I love that blend from GC. I ran it for a short 6 weeks at the end of 2020 and got great results. I was planning to go longer but I was having some issues that caused me to pull the rip cord. I will be jumping back on soon enough though...... Good luck and Good gains brother!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts
    Rep Points

In for this

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    398 Posts
    Rep Points

Day 1 and 1ml down, many more to go. Not a whole lot to report.

Morning weight was 268.

Pinned the blend this morning, smooth oil with no PIP yet. I would expect a blend like this to have a little bit of pip, but so far nothing.

Worked all day, had a good workout afterwards.

Until next time..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts
    Rep Points

The PIP was always the following day for me with this blend, but it was very minor..... just enough to know you pinned.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    398 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Altenator_6 View Post
    The PIP was always the following day for me with this blend, but it was very minor..... just enough to know you pinned.
    So far no PIP.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    398 Posts
    Rep Points

Quick update:

Oil is smooth so far, no pip. Morning weight was 275. This is probably because I woke up at 3am and ate about 30 packs of rice krispy treats. I like eating this around my workout, usually 2 right before, 2 half way through, and then 2 at the end. Comes about to around 100g of Carbs which is just rice and sugar. It's a lot nicer than drinking a carb drink or dextrose. I went to the grocery store and bought a 40 pack of them.. looks like I am not going to be able to keep them around the house, and will have to stop at a gas station prior to hitting the gym.

Other than that.. the LGD-3033 is giving some nasty pumps in the gym. NPP seems to be doing it's thing already with my joints. 200mg of Nandralone usually keeps my body feeling good, anything above that turns it into a machine. Just a few pins in and already feeling great.

Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,395 Posts
    Rep Points

Dang....hardcore with the rice krispy treats...I used to eat krispy kremes as my pre workout.
    Quick update:

Oil is smooth so far, no pip. Morning weight was 275. This is probably because I woke up at 3am and ate about 30 packs of rice krispy treats. I like eating this around my workout, usually 2 right before, 2 half way through, and then 2 at the end. Comes about to around 100g of Carbs which is just rice and sugar. It's a lot nicer than drinking a carb drink or dextrose. I went to the grocery store and bought a 40 pack of them.. looks like I am not going to be able to keep them around the house, and will have to stop at a gas station prior to hitting the gym.

Other than that.. the LGD-3033 is giving some nasty pumps in the gym. NPP seems to be doing it's thing already with my joints. 200mg of Nandralone usually keeps my body feeling good, anything above that turns it into a machine. Just a few pins in and already feeling great.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    546 Posts
    Rep Points

This is how it starts
    If I shave...tan...the right light..the angle
    See where I'm going
    A couple of beers thrown in
    Here comes the Back Rub

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    546 Posts
    Rep Points

Just giving you a hard time
    Got some... Unexpectedly.. Pleasantly..
    Haven't used it yet

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    398 Posts
    Rep Points

Everything is going great so far. Feeling good.

Weight is hovering around 270.. which is good. I like when my weight stays consistent when I am eating a ton and lifting hard. I did take some HCTZ the other day to drop some water.. (I do this occasionally.) Weight dropped down to 262.

Can definitely feel the elevated nandralone levels in my body from the NPP. Getting strong, and body is feeling good.

For anyone curious about the LGD-3033. I am taking 20mg about 30 minutes pre-workout. It is giving some insane pumps.. like veins you hardly ever see poking out type of pumps.