• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

TPP-NPP-Mast P Blend log

STTM

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Going to be starting this on Monday. Goal is to continue dropping body fat, changing body composition, and overall just getting back into lifting heavy and being healthy. Been struggling with some injuries the past few years, which include 5 hernia surgeries, 3 herniated discs in my back.. and the usually achy joints and tendinitis that most of us have. In that time, I have gotten quite puffy and out of shape. Things were getting on the right track about a year ago, and then Covid hit and put a wrench in everything. Hopefully now everything will be smoooooth.

Will be running the following:

TPP - 300mg/week
NPP - 300mg/week
Mast P - 300mg/week
LGD-3033 - 20mg/day
HGH - 2.5iu/day
CJC-1295 w/dac - 5mg/week

Starting stats are 5'10 - 270 (put on about 15 pounds since starting GH at the beginning of the month). Not very lean obviously, but far from fat. If I shave, tan, and have the right lighting and angle.. you can see one of my top abs poking out. Might be another hernia though.. who knows. Prior to the injuries, my weight was about the same but I was much leaner and stronger. At my peak, benched 540, and Squatted and Deadlifted close to 700. Those days are long behind me.

No time table on how long I run this. The LGD-3033 will be for a shorter period of time than the rest. Previously to this, I'd run much higher dosages, and allows pushed things to the max. Now, goals are different and going to be keeping things consistent with out over doing it.

Will be updating this weekly, with updates on weight and how workouts are going. Maybe some before and after pics a bit later once I get my ass back in decent shape.

Good luck bro! You got this! I will be watching this progress! You sound like a beast

Thanks bro.

Pinning the CJC Subq?

Pin schedule for the blend? 3 pins per week?

Going to be starting this on Monday. Goal is to continue dropping body fat, changing body composition, and overall just getting back into lifting heavy and being healthy. Been struggling with some injuries the past few years, which include 5 hernia surgeries, 3 herniated discs in my back.. and the usually achy joints and tendinitis that most of us have. In that time, I have gotten quite puffy and out of shape. Things were getting on the right track about a year ago, and then Covid hit and put a wrench in everything. Hopefully now everything will be smoooooth.

TPP - 300mg/week
NPP - 300mg/week
Mast P - 300mg/week
LGD-3033 - 20mg/day
HGH - 2.5iu/day

Starting stats are 5'10 - 270 (put on about 15 pounds since starting GH at the beginning of the month). Not very lean obviously, but far from fat. If I shave, tan, and have the right lighting and angle.. you can see one of my top abs poking out. Might be another hernia though.. who knows. Prior to the injuries, my weight was about the same but I was much leaner and stronger. At my peak, benched 540, and Squatted and Deadlifted close to 700. Those days are long behind me.

No time table on how long I run this. The LGD-3033 will be for a shorter period of time than the rest. Previously to this, I'd run much higher dosages, and allows pushed things to the max. Now, goals are different and going to be keeping things consistent with out over doing it.

Will be updating this weekly, with updates on weight and how workouts are going. Maybe some before and after pics a bit later once I get my ass back in decent shape.

Last edited:
I'm subscribing to this thread. I love that blend from GC. I ran it for a short 6 weeks at the end of 2020 and got great results. I was planning to go longer but I was having some issues that caused me to pull the rip cord. I will be jumping back on soon enough though...... Good luck and Good gains brother!

Thanks bro.

Pinning the CJC Subq?

Pin schedule for the blend? 3 pins per week?

CJC will be sub-q.

Pin schedule for the blend is 1m M-W-F.

Great....I'm on the same plan minus the CJC

CJC will be sub-q.

Pin schedule for the blend is 1m M-W-F.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks

I'm subscribing to this thread. I love that blend from GC. I ran it for a short 6 weeks at the end of 2020 and got great results. I was planning to go longer but I was having some issues that caused me to pull the rip cord. I will be jumping back on soon enough though...... Good luck and Good gains brother!

Day 1 and 1ml down, many more to go. Not a whole lot to report.

Morning weight was 268.

Pinned the blend this morning, smooth oil with no PIP yet. I would expect a blend like this to have a little bit of pip, but so far nothing.

Worked all day, had a good workout afterwards.

Until next time..

The PIP was always the following day for me with this blend, but it was very minor..... just enough to know you pinned.

IML Gear Cream!
Quick update:

Oil is smooth so far, no pip. Morning weight was 275. This is probably because I woke up at 3am and ate about 30 packs of rice krispy treats. I like eating this around my workout, usually 2 right before, 2 half way through, and then 2 at the end. Comes about to around 100g of Carbs which is just rice and sugar. It's a lot nicer than drinking a carb drink or dextrose. I went to the grocery store and bought a 40 pack of them.. looks like I am not going to be able to keep them around the house, and will have to stop at a gas station prior to hitting the gym.

Other than that.. the LGD-3033 is giving some nasty pumps in the gym. NPP seems to be doing it's thing already with my joints. 200mg of Nandralone usually keeps my body feeling good, anything above that turns it into a machine. Just a few pins in and already feeling great.

Dang....hardcore with the rice krispy treats...I used to eat krispy kremes as my pre workout.
Quick update:

Oil is smooth so far, no pip. Morning weight was 275. This is probably because I woke up at 3am and ate about 30 packs of rice krispy treats. I like eating this around my workout, usually 2 right before, 2 half way through, and then 2 at the end. Comes about to around 100g of Carbs which is just rice and sugar. It's a lot nicer than drinking a carb drink or dextrose. I went to the grocery store and bought a 40 pack of them.. looks like I am not going to be able to keep them around the house, and will have to stop at a gas station prior to hitting the gym.

Other than that.. the LGD-3033 is giving some nasty pumps in the gym. NPP seems to be doing it's thing already with my joints. 200mg of Nandralone usually keeps my body feeling good, anything above that turns it into a machine. Just a few pins in and already feeling great.

This is how it starts
If I shave...tan...the right light..the angle
See where I'm going
A couple of beers thrown in
Here comes the Back Rub

Just giving you a hard time
Got some... Unexpectedly.. Pleasantly..
Haven't used it yet

Everything is going great so far. Feeling good.

Weight is hovering around 270.. which is good. I like when my weight stays consistent when I am eating a ton and lifting hard. I did take some HCTZ the other day to drop some water.. (I do this occasionally.) Weight dropped down to 262.

Can definitely feel the elevated nandralone levels in my body from the NPP. Getting strong, and body is feeling good.

For anyone curious about the LGD-3033. I am taking 20mg about 30 minutes pre-workout. It is giving some insane pumps.. like veins you hardly ever see poking out type of pumps.

A little update.

I am 6 feet tall now.

That's a solid blend forsure.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
Will be following. I really enjoyed this blend, had really good results. I will be using it again once I’m finished with a round of ATIPP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Update:

Things are going very well. Weight is staying the same, but leaning out in the mirror. It's always a good sign when you're training hard and eating a lot and you're not getting fat. Only complaint so far is NPP/Deca makes me strong like bull, and weights are feeling lighter and lighter, and endurance is going up as well. Need to keep my ego in check so I don't hurt myself.

Also, I almost died giving blood on Monday. I am fine with pinning myself IM or Subq all day long, but IV's really irk me. Well was giving blood, and had to squeeze my hand on a sponge because of how the gravity things works (im sure you guys know what I am talking about). I ended up squeezing a little too hard and popped the needle out of my vein. I felt it and looked over and just saw blood squirting from my arm.. lots of blood, it was like a crime scene. I instantly got light headed because of the anxiety and nerves and ended up passing out for a few seconds, or minutes, I don't really know. Came to and was soaked in sweat and got really nauseous.. and rolled over and started dry heaving. Luckily I didn't have anything in my stomach.. so nothing came up. The medical professionals were no help and just patted me on the back and told me I'll be okay. Was a great time.

Dang bro....sorry to hear that!

Update:

Things are going very well. Weight is staying the same, but leaning out in the mirror. It's always a good sign when you're training hard and eating a lot and you're not getting fat. Only complaint so far is NPP/Deca makes me strong like bull, and weights are feeling lighter and lighter, and endurance is going up as well. Need to keep my ego in check so I don't hurt myself.

Also, I almost died giving blood on Monday. I am fine with pinning myself IM or Subq all day long, but IV's really irk me. Well was giving blood, and had to squeeze my hand on a sponge because of how the gravity things works (im sure you guys know what I am talking about). I ended up squeezing a little too hard and popped the needle out of my vein. I felt it and looked over and just saw blood squirting from my arm.. lots of blood, it was like a crime scene. I instantly got light headed because of the anxiety and nerves and ended up passing out for a few seconds, or minutes, I don't really know. Came to and was soaked in sweat and got really nauseous.. and rolled over and started dry heaving. Luckily I didn't have anything in my stomach.. so nothing came up. The medical professionals were no help and just patted me on the back and told me I'll be okay. Was a great time.

- - - Updated - - -

Dang bro....sorry to hear that!

Update:

I never squeeze the little rubber ball thing that they give me..... I don't want to speed up the flow any more than it already runs. I can fill the bag in about 8 minutes without any squeezing. I had a really bad experience giving blood (My first time) several years ago. Long story short..... I passed out and literally shit on myself. It was horrible to say the least. Now... I eat a good meal and something very sweet like a big ass glazed honey bun right before I go in. Never have any issues.

Update:

I got shipped off to Texas last week for work, so diet and training have been so/so. Everything else is still going good. Today is the day the diet gets dialed in. It's going to look a lot like this..

5:00am:
2 Scoops Whey Iso
80g Oatmeal
2 Tbsp Peanut Butter

8:00am:
6oz Chicken Breast (cooked weight)
1.5 Cup Jasmine Rice
2 Tbsp Guac Salsa

11:00am:
1.5 Cup Jasmine Rice
2 Tbsp Guac Salsa

2:00pm: Preworkout Meal
6oz Top Sirloin
2 Cups Jasmine Rice
A1 Sauce

5:00pm-ish:
2 Scoops Whey Iso
80g Rice Krispy Cereal

1 Hour Later:
6oz Chicken Breast
2 Cups Jasmine Rice
2 Tbsp Gauc Salsa

9:00pm: Before Bed
2 Scoops Casein
1 Cup Unsweet Coconut Milk
2 Tbl Peanut Butter

Not sure on the macro break down. Just going to be eating easy digestible foods from AM-PM. A little heavier carb meals pre and post workout, with carbs cut out the last meal per day.

Thanks for the Update

Update:

I got shipped off to Texas last week for work, so diet and training have been so/so. Everything else is still going good. Today is the day the diet gets dialed in. It's going to look a lot like this..

2 Scoops Whey Iso
80g Oatmeal
2 Tbsp Peanut Butter

1.5 Cup Jasmine Rice
2 Tbsp Guac Salsa

1.5 Cup Jasmine Rice
2 Tbsp Guac Salsa

6oz Top Sirloin
2 Cups Jasmine Rice
A1 Sauce

2 Scoops Whey Iso
80g Rice Krispy Cereal

1 Hour Later:
6oz Chicken Breast
2 Cups Jasmine Rice
2 Tbsp Gauc Salsa

2 Scoops Casein
2 Tbl Peanut Butter

Not sure on the macro break down. Just going to be eating easy digestible foods from AM-PM. A little heavier carb meals pre and post workout, with carbs cut out the last meal per day.

Update:

2 Scoops Whey Iso
80g Oatmeal
2 Tbsp Peanut Butter

1.5 Cup Jasmine Rice
2 Tbsp Guac Salsa

1.5 Cup Jasmine Rice
2 Tbsp Guac Salsa

6oz Top Sirloin
2 Cups Jasmine Rice
A1 Sauce

2 Scoops Whey Iso
80g Rice Krispy Cereal

1 Hour Later:
6oz Chicken Breast
2 Cups Jasmine Rice
2 Tbsp Gauc Salsa

2 Scoops Casein
2 Tbl Peanut Butter

Thanks Brother..im loving this layout..

Everything is going well, no complaints. Leaning out while maintaining my weight.. getting the v-taper back.

BUUUUUT...

I've run into another set back with an injury.. just one that has been lingering but not exactly sure what the issue was. It's pain in the shoulder.. something we all experience, with the discomfort coming and going. End up having an MRI last week, and got the results back. Have a torn labrum in the right shoulder, as well with quite a bit of tendinitis. Rotator cuff has a bunch of micro tears, but I consider that normal wear and tear for a person that lifts. Another issue is there is not a whole lot of cartilage left in there. Because of the torn labrum, my shoulder isn't exactly "in place" as the doctor says.. but not exactly "out of place." It's just not staying on the path it should. Not a good situation really.

Debating on surgery, but going to go the bpc-157 and tb-500 route first. I've used them previously in the past.. so we will see what happens. Training will be adjusted so I am not beating up the shoulder any more than I have too, and gear will be lowered to 50mg/eod. Plan is 2 months and revaluate the situation.

TPP - 300mg/week
NPP - 300mg/week
Mast P - 300mg/week
LGD-3033 - 20mg/day
HGH - 2.5iu/day

It's crazy how small the world is bc your injuries are similar and different than mine, but I started a similar journey after significant time off and am still working towards it. I stopped using the amount of weight I'm lifting and became more in tune with body, it's a helpful mindset.

May I inquire as to if your injuries were a result of lifting to heavy, something you had no control over or_______ (fill in)?

I've had only one hernia, I cannot imagine 5 hernias, happy to hear you're back in business. I can relate with 6 shoulder (labrums and biceps tendons) surgeries ½ my fault ½ uncle Sam. Then I was lucky enough to have a Greyhound clip me. I ended up with 3 herniated in the lumbar, 2 torn, 3 cervical.. Fuckin sucked. Ended up with a dual lumbar discectomay and laminectomy. 4 years after I was back in, but nothing like I was.

I hope the gear kick gives you what you need!! Any particular reason for just props only? Just interested. Thanks Bro

Quick update:

Hah. Can't say I haven't been there. Are you trying to quell the mid-sleep sugar cravings? Or is that something you want to happen?

Back