• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

TPP-NPP-Mast P Blend log

Update:

Things are going very well. Weight is staying the same, but leaning out in the mirror. It's always a good sign when you're training hard and eating a lot and you're not getting fat. Only complaint so far is NPP/Deca makes me strong like bull, and weights are feeling lighter and lighter, and endurance is going up as well. Need to keep my ego in check so I don't hurt myself.

Also, I almost died giving blood on Monday. I am fine with pinning myself IM or Subq all day long, but IV's really irk me. Well was giving blood, and had to squeeze my hand on a sponge because of how the gravity things works (im sure you guys know what I am talking about). I ended up squeezing a little too hard and popped the needle out of my vein. I felt it and looked over and just saw blood squirting from my arm.. lots of blood, it was like a crime scene. I instantly got light headed because of the anxiety and nerves and ended up passing out for a few seconds, or minutes, I don't really know. Came to and was soaked in sweat and got really nauseous.. and rolled over and started dry heaving. Luckily I didn't have anything in my stomach.. so nothing came up. The medical professionals were no help and just patted me on the back and told me I'll be okay. Was a great time.

I don't think I've ever had to squeeze harder than a fist. What's with this sponge?

Update:

I got shipped off to Texas last week for work, so diet and training have been so/so. Everything else is still going good. Today is the day the diet gets dialed in. It's going to look a lot like this..

5:00am:
2 Scoops Whey Iso
80g Oatmeal
2 Tbsp Peanut Butter

8:00am:
6oz Chicken Breast (cooked weight)
1.5 Cup Jasmine Rice
2 Tbsp Guac Salsa

11:00am:
6oz Chicken Breast (cooked weight)
1.5 Cup Jasmine Rice
2 Tbsp Guac Salsa

2:00pm: Preworkout Meal
6oz Top Sirloin
2 Cups Jasmine Rice
A1 Sauce

5:00pm-ish:
2 Scoops Whey Iso
80g Rice Krispy Cereal

1 Hour Later:
6oz Chicken Breast
2 Cups Jasmine Rice
2 Tbsp Gauc Salsa

9:00pm: Before Bed
2 Scoops Casein
1 Cup Unsweet Coconut Milk
2 Tbl Peanut Butter

Not sure on the macro break down. Just going to be eating easy digestible foods from AM-PM. A little heavier carb meals pre and post workout, with carbs cut out the last meal per day.

Thanks for the diet too.. Finally I'm not seeing pesce at all. I just can't eat it.

Back